News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

ARE AMERICANS READY FOR JUDGMENT?

Started by onli-one-jehovi, July 10, 2008, 06:08:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onli-one-jehovi

Quote from: OGIA on March 28, 2009, 04:10:17 AM

I only find one in the scriptures.  But this Wilkerson fella apparently believes that this one contains more than one.  So, the simple question is "which one of the one does he get his 'word' from"?  Would you mind checking with him?  I'm just curious is all.   :)

You're not curious John. Not in the least. No need to pretend.

I did check with the Lord, however. This is what He said about your "curiosity":

But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes. And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, in meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; and that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.  2 Tim 2:23-26

Old man, how is it that you hear these things?
Young man, how is it that you do not?

OGIA

Au contraire, Jerry.  I am VERY ... yes, very ... curious and get more curious almost daily (to the point of burden, as I was just yesterday)  as to "who" these "1 in 3" people are hearing from, giving honor to, speaking for, etc.  That curiosity is peaked as I learn more about and come to realize that the truth that I and many others now refer to in the "Oneness of God" doctrine is the foundational truth by which all things, spoken or not, must be gauged. 

You told Scott to "try the spirits".  I suggest you do the same.  The spirit of the trinitarian (I don't care what flavor) is antichrist, and so anything that person says I'd just as soon relegate to the dung hill.  Sure, he may have some of it right, but, then again, he may not.  Bottom line is the probability is high that he is not speaking from "God".

The messages you are posting from this man could be posted by any polytheist or Oneness adherent.  We get your point.  Just don't try to convince me that this Wilkerson guy is my brother or an oracle of God if He does not proclaim Jesus Christ and Him alone to be God.

And if he does, then his belief WILL lead him to obeying the Gospel.  It is at a point after that when I will heed his "warnings" --- very generic warnings, most of which seem to attract attention as our local Shreveport "prophet" was doing here a few months back. 

But, until then, he's just another voice muddling up the end of times and attracting folks who are blinded to the truth of the Oneness of God off into a ditch. 

So, yeah .... I am curious, because any other doctrine makes me wonder just who they are hearing from.  If you can't answer, so be it.  But, keep your scriptures to yourself, particularly if you think questioning whether this guy adheres to the most important doctrine in scripture is "foolish and unlearned".... leading me to ask, "Which Lord is Jerry hearing from?" 

And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one. Zechariah 14:9

Ignorance of the Identity of the One True God is not a valid reason to practice idolatry.

onli-one-jehovi

I'm not going to argue with you John. We have this same discussion every conversation that arises. Go back and rehash prior posts over the last few years. I haven't changed my position.

Think what you want. Say what you want. Believe what you want. I no longer care. Take this as the last response you will get from me. I'm thru with you.

Paul wound up preferring Gentile believers to Jewish ones. I can understand why.

I'll take so-called Trinitarians over so-called Oneness Apostolics any day.

OGIA

Quote from: onli-one-jehovi on March 28, 2009, 08:07:34 PM
I'll take so-called Trinitarians over so-called Oneness Apostolics any day.

I'm not surprised.

I don't know why you come on here posting "warnings" that YOU FEEL everyone should heed just because YOU agree with them/him/her.  And when someone challenges the validity of your messenger, you get your feathers all ruffled.  I know America is probably not much in the Lord's favor anymore, but don't post some trinitarian junk to try to prove it and expect me to listen to that person's "word from God" anymore than I listen to his/her junk on the godhead.  I've got enough work to do to "try the spirits" of those who have the godhead doctrine right.  Why would I want to do the same with someone who doesn't have the simple message of the Oneness of God and, likely it seems, the new birth as not only an understanding but an experience?

I don't post much here anymore, Jerry, but I do check in from time to time.  You and anyone else will most likely always here from me on matters like this.  Matters little to me if you respond.  These days, your responses only prove to me the reality of the slippery slope of deceit. 

And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one. Zechariah 14:9

Ignorance of the Identity of the One True God is not a valid reason to practice idolatry.

Scott

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

onli-one-jehovi

onli-one-jehovi

Ok. Perhaps the majority here feel as John does. {I'm not so sure, but that's my opinion.}

Surely the OP portion of the Body - or should I rather say,the only portion of the Body - is not isolated from current events? Surely someone perceives and bears witness of the time in which we have arrived?

Where then is any OP watchman crying out a warning?

Where is a list of preparation given from the Holy Ghost to them? 

Who besides Irvin Baxter is saying anything beyond basic biblical doctrines?

Your guys aren't saying anything!

But portions of the other sheep are screaming at the top of their lungs! They're screaming along with tv news, newspapers, internet, movies, tv shows, the stars, the weather, the sun and the moon. The planet Earth itself is going nuts!

But some will not listen or even search the scripture to see if these things are so. Their excuse: That messenger is not oneness and baptizes trinity.

Overlook the fact that these same messengers have repented and been cleansed by the blood of the Lamb.

Overlook the fact that the ONE GOD filled them with the Holy Ghost. The same Holy Ghost given only to His redeemed children.

Overlook the fact that their message lines up with scripture and is easily tested via Prayer, Spirit, and Word.

Yeah, that'll hold up in court.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. No one has to believe any thing posted here. No one. I have posted these warnings because I truly wish to participate in some small way, warning the brethren. Scripture says: At midnight the cry went out; the Bridegroom comes! That's all I am trying to do - cry out.

And I'm a nobody. Not some big name or someone with a hidden agenda. But i am telling you all to prepare for what's coming upon this country. Coming very, very, soon. Not just here, but around the globe. That's all. Judgment begins at the House of God.

I promise you this: in the calamitous days to come, denomination will not matter. OP's will be in the same situation as the rest of the Body. And when the Lord chooses to send help/deliverance via a "trinitarian", I doubt it will be rejected. The time for childish bandying over perfect understanding will be over. Such denominal attachments will be moot. The Body will truly recognize itself in that time.

No, you don't have to listen. You don't have to consider anything. But I hope you do. I hope that at least one person will step back, take a good look, and go to the Lord to see if this is true. One person ask: Are we really that close? My preacher hasn't mentioned anything, but could he be unaware? One person consider: What do I need to do to prepare?

For the record - my pastor doesn't really believe me either. Neither does most of the ministry at our congregation. Some of the people might, but I haven't found them yet. Much of my family isn't sure. They want to, but it's alot to grasp. Easier to skate along, waiting for "someday but not today". A handful of christians at work believe. But that's about it.

That leaves the net. I've found some there, scattered around the world. Overall, the Church is asleep. Like the disciples in the dark hour before His arrest. Somehow, they couldn't be roused out of slumber.

So I'm not surprised at disbelief. Not in the least. That's why each of us have to do with it as we will. Like salvation, it is an individual choice. No one can believe for someone else.

I'm done. Events are escalating too fast to keep posted. Now you'll have to search for yourself.

Thanks Scott for not locking this topic. Thanks for not deleting it too.

I'm not going to argue with anyone over baptism or godhead, but I will discuss anything pertaining to topic.

OGIA

Correct me if I am wrong, but you seem to want a reaction that either meets or exceeds yours and are not content with a simple "You're right, Jerry", which I have given you.  You also seem to think that because I reject your messenger that I am not about my Father's business.  No, I am not out on the steet corners crying aloud, nor am I a watchman on a wall.  If you want to be, go for it.  My calling, as best I can tell at this time, is simple outreach to a neighborhood around our church.  And, don't expect me to get all up in arms about the plight of the UPC, ALJC, PAW, UMC, SBC, etc, etc.  I pray for those who have truth and those who don't.  But, I don't go beating their doors down with the urgency of the Lord's return.  Again, if that's your calling, go for it.  I just hope you teach them the truth about salvation, because that stuff about being in the Body after repentance is not scriptural.  But, I digress..............   ;) 

And, you also want me to validate your messenger.  Won't happen.   :hi:

Scott

I don't  care about denomination titles, I care about the basic tennents of salvation.
John 3:3 Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
4 Nicodemus said to Him, "How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born?"
5 Jesus answered, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7 Do not marvel that I said to you, 'You must be born again.'

Luke 24

44 Then He said to them, "These are the words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things must be fulfilled which were written in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms concerning Me." 45 And He opened their understanding, that they might comprehend the Scriptures.
46 Then He said to them, "Thus it is written, and thus it was necessary for the Christ to suffer and to rise[h] from the dead the third day, 47 and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. 48 And you are witnesses of these things. 49 Behold, I send the Promise of My Father upon you; but tarry in the city of Jerusalem until you are endued with power from on high."

Acts 2:38
38 Then Peter said to them, "Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Scott

Paul further said:
Galatians 1

6 I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel,
7 which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed.
9 As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed.
10 For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I still pleased men, I would not be a bondservant of Christ

If they are teaching a different doctrine, Paul calls them accursed and now I am supposed to accept their teaching? ?  ?   ?

The Never Ending Battle

onli-one-jehovi

Quote from: Scott on March 30, 2009, 11:06:42 PM

I don't  care about denomination titles, I care about the basic tennents of salvation.

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
4 Nicodemus said to Him, "How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born?"
5 Jesus answered, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7 Do not marvel that I said to you, 'You must be born again.'

Luke 24

44 Then He said to them, "These are the words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things must be fulfilled which were written in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms concerning Me." 45 And He opened their understanding, that they might comprehend the Scriptures.
46 Then He said to them, "Thus it is written, and thus it was necessary for the Christ to suffer and to rise[h] from the dead the third day, 47 and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. 48 And you are witnesses of these things. 49 Behold, I send the Promise of My Father upon you; but tarry in the city of Jerusalem until you are endued with power from on high."

Acts 2:38
38 Then Peter said to them, "Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Paul further said:

Galatians 1

6 I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel,
7 which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed.
9 As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed.
10 For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I still pleased men, I would not be a bondservant of Christ

If they are teaching a different doctrine, Paul calls them accursed and now I am supposed to accept their teaching? ?  ?   ?
[/quote]

I told you. I'm not going to bandy or argue godhead/trinity at all. We have pages and pages chronicling our positions.
I will answer relating to topic.

Paul calls anyone preaching another gospel accursed; not another doctrine. Careful reference in Acts and Galations reveals the "another gospel" preached. Look at Acts 15:1 - And certain men which came down from Judaea taught the brethren, and said, Except ye be circumcised after the manner of Moses, ye cannot be saved.

These men were Jewish christians who demanded an addition to the cross and faith in Jesus, in order to be saved.

Doctrine can be erroneous and lack clarity; or intentionally deceitful and designed to ensnare from the grace in Christ; yet still remain in the Body. The wheat grows with the tares. Pentcost is celebrated with leavened bread. That's why you have in the Church truth and falsehood; clarity and darkness; partial and perfected. It must all be baked in the fires of tribulation to become a holy offering acceptable unto the Lord.

I am not asking you or anyone else to accept all of their teaching. There is error in it. Just as there is error in "ours". But there is truth too. It is that truth we must be willing and able to receive. Like it or not - our Lord and King has filled these men with the Holy Ghost. Our Lord and King, has spoken to them concerning events soon to come. Our Lord and King has given us warnings outside "our" circle. Our Lord and King has graced His Body with dreams and visions in the last days.

Jesus said He had sheep that were not of this pasture. He was referring to the lost sheep of the House of Israel, scattered and intwined with the Gentiles. However, as a spiritual type, He was also referring to each of our "pastures". Each of our sheepfolds who might foolishly believe they alone are the entire flock. No matter how convinced we become over "our" exclusivity, there is always another pasture of His sheep. Always.

You can't determine brotherhood based upon doctrine. You can only determine brotherhood based upon the cross. Jesus said: my brethren are they who do the will of God. The will of God is for everyone to believe Jesus is the Messiah.

That is the line of demarcation separating darkness and light. Jesus said anyone who does that will be translated {born} out of the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of light, and receive the Holy Ghost - because they believed on the only begotten Son of God.

Again. Pray, search the Word, and make a decision. At the very least, stash it away somewhere and see what happens.

Scott

told you. I'm not going to bandy or argue godhead/trinity at all. We have pages and pages chronicling our positions.
I will answer relating to topic.

However for this topic to exist, we have to then accept or deny the teachings of men whose doctrine we disagree with.

I cannot discuss Wilkerson's ''prophecy'' because he teaches a false salvational doctrine.

QuoteIf they are teaching a different doctrine, Paul calls them accursed and now I am supposed to accept their teaching? ?  ?   ?

Paul calls anyone preaching another gospel accursed; not another doctrine. Careful reference in Acts and Galations reveals the "another gospel" preached. Look at Acts 15:1 - And certain men which came down from Judaea taught the brethren, and said, Except ye be circumcised after the manner of Moses, ye cannot be saved.

Another Gospel another doctine.. simply word play. There is one plan of salvation, one gospel, not many. That plan of salvation is what we refer to as the Acts 2:38 plan. The apostles Doctrine.

Paul was writing to the Galation church - they starting teaching something different.  That applies today, if they start promoting or teaching a different they are as those in Galatia.... Accursed.

QuoteThat's why you have in the Church truth and falsehood; clarity and darkness; partial and perfected. It must all be baked in the fires of tribulation to become a holy offering acceptable unto the Lord.

However God will not use a teacher of False Doctrine to prophecy true doctrine.

QuoteI am not asking you or anyone else to accept all of their teaching.

Actually you are, you ask us to accept Wilkersons' prophecy...

Previously you asked us to accept

Gavin Finley MD - endtimepilgrim.org

tp://www.theamericannightmare.org/165_The_Great_Abyss_A-D.html

Economic Depression a Trial
Jim Robey - 10/02/08

www.mikeboldea.blogspot.com/

www.nnk-berlin.de <http://www.nnk-berlin.de> (english menu)

How many of these so called MEN OF GOD teach the Bible plan of salvation? 

I cannot and will not accept any of their teaching as they have a false plan of salvation - especially when it comes to these ''so called messages from God''.  If they are of God, why is he giving to men that teach false doctrines?

QuoteThere is error in it. Just as there is error in "ours"

Disagree - our doctrine is the bible plan of salvation. One Lord, One Faith ONE BAPTISM!

Quote. But there is truth too. It is that truth we must be willing and able to receive. Like it or not - our Lord and King has filled these men with the Holy Ghost. Our Lord and King, has spoken to them concerning events soon to come. Our Lord and King has given us warnings outside "our" circle. Our Lord and King has graced His Body with dreams and visions in the last days.

Where does the bible tell us to accept the teachings of men with false doctrine?

QuoteJesus said He had sheep that were not of this pasture. He was referring to the lost sheep of the House of Israel, scattered and intwined with the Gentiles. However, as a spiritual type, He was also referring to each of our "pastures". Each of our sheepfolds who might foolishly believe they alone are the entire flock. No matter how convinced we become over "our" exclusivity, there is always another pasture of His sheep. Always.

That tells us that the gospel is not just one person, but for all! All can be saved - all  have the same chance to believe or disbelieve, this does not mean those who reject the truth.

QuoteYou can't determine brotherhood based upon doctrine. You can only determine brotherhood based upon the cross. Jesus said: my brethren are they who do the will of God. The will of God is for everyone to believe Jesus is the Messiah.

Sure you can, we are not to be unevenly yoked!

That is the line of demarcation separating darkness and light. Jesus said anyone who does that will be
Quotetranslated {born} out of the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of light, and receive the Holy Ghost - because they believed on the only begotten Son of God.

That doesn't mean we accept any doctrine.  Remember the devils believe in Jesus, does that make THEM my brother?

QuoteAgain. Pray, search the Word, and make a decision. At the very least, stash it away somewhere and see what happens.

I pray

I search the word

I choose to believe the word of God and the apostles Doctrine.

The Never Ending Battle

onli-one-jehovi

Ok. Good comments.

If after years of trying to break through the erroneous concept that only oneness pentecostals make up the Body of Christ - it doesn't really make a difference what I reply to your posts. It doesn't really matter what anyone not of your denomination says. It won't be considered or believed.

'Nuff said.

Thank you for your time.

Scott

Quote from: onli-one-jehovi on April 01, 2009, 02:51:04 PM
Ok. Good comments.

If after years of trying to break through the erroneous concept that only oneness pentecostals make up the Body of Christ - it doesn't really make a difference what I reply to your how many times I have written on this here discussion thingie. It doesn't really matter what anyone not of your denomination says. It won't be considered or believed.

'Nuff said.

Thank you for your time.

Bro - its a battle you are fightin' thats for sure.

For us to accept some of your beliefs, we have to go against ours. For you to accept our beliefs, you have to go against yours.    :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: on both sides.

The Never Ending Battle

onli-one-jehovi

Quote from: onli-one-jehovi on April 01, 2009, 02:51:04 PM

your how many times I have written on this here discussion thingie.

:question:  :question:  :question: 

Uh.... this has been altered.

I would never leave a reply so disrupted. It takes me too long to ponder and get the words right.

I also would never use the phrase - "discussion thingie"; especially in such a serious conclusion.   

I generally keep copies but the one time I don't.....  :o

CDAGeek

It's part of an april fools joke one of the admin's pulled on the forum - certain words have had filters applied to them. Don't fret about it too much :)

Scott

We had some fun bro....

We worked a list of words that are normally used and did an auto censor....

It was quite funny and through out the day we just added additional words as people decided to have fun with it.

The Never Ending Battle

onli-one-jehovi

Quote from: CDAGeek on April 03, 2009, 07:14:50 AM
It's part of an april fools joke one of the admin's pulled on the forum - certain words have had filters applied to them. Don't fret about it too much :)

Posted on: April 03, 2009, 02:51:22 PMPosted by: Scott 
Insert Quote
We had some fun bro....

We worked a list of words that are normally used and did an auto censor....

It was quite funny and through out the day we just added additional words as people decided to have fun with it.

Oh. That explains it.

Are you going to put the words back?  There is a tendency to totally undo the thought and intent of a post.

titushome

Quote from: Scott on March 31, 2009, 11:10:16 PM
I cannot discuss Wilkerson's ''prophecy'' because he teaches a false salvational doctrine.

Do you also reject the writings of John Bunyan, Oswald Chambers, DL Moody, CS Lewis, AW Tozer, Matthew Henry, Philip Yancey, et al, on such diverse subjects as God's love, prayer, pain and suffering, holiness, etc. - because the authors were trinitarian?

If not, is there not an inconsistent standard being applied here?

If so, then I pity you.  What foolishness; what ignorance; what arrogance.
"You stir man to take pleasure in praising you, because you have made us for yourself, and our heart is restless until it rests in you."
- Augustine

OGIA

Quote from: titushome on April 10, 2009, 10:00:42 PM
Do you also reject the writings of John Bunyan, Oswald Chambers, DL Moody, CS Lewis, AW Tozer, Matthew Henry, Philip Yancey, et al, on such diverse subjects as God's love, prayer, pain and suffering, holiness, etc. - because the authors were trinitarian?

Foolishness?  Ignorance?  Arrogance?  Just because a person does not agree with or desire to look into the "words" of those who never had the light of the truth of the Oneness of God and/or salvation shine upon them?  (Or, probably more correctly: those men/women who have had that light shine on them but reject it?)

Is it foolish, ignorant, and/or arrogant to even disagree with men of like precious faith -- those who profess to hold to the same doctrines I do?  Is it foolish, ignorant, and/or arrogant if I chose not to read Bro. David Bernard's books (I only use his name because of his name recognition, but I could use many more) because I disagree with him on personal issues or because some fruit I see in his life does not line up with the word of God?

No, it is not, titus.  I believe it would be a matter of choice, not inconsistency or foolishness or ignorance or arrogance.  I could find a man or men whose lives do measure up to the word of God and forsake wasting time studying Bro. Bernard's writings if I chose not to agree with him. 

Some men's fruit stinks more than others.  From what I know about Wilkerson (in my limited reading and from personal information from others), he's just a bit off his rocker.  Yep, that info could be wrong, but if it is I still see no loss in not giving him honor.  But, I've not heard these things about some of the men you mentioned.  Sure, they could have been looney, but I think history would have weeded them out by now.  As is likely it will with Wilkerson.

The point is that there are men who I know agree with me on the doctrines I mentioned above whose "word" I take with a grain of salt or not at all.  Why not so much more with those who never have professed to know the truth? 

Choice; not foolishness, ignorance or arrogance.   :great:

Scott

ah

Now we go to the personal attack.

Shall I ban you, delete you or just consider that you are rude?

You see there is a difference between scholarly studies and claiming to be the oracle of God. There are many who know the world of God and yet deny the truth.  The devils know the word of God, yet I don't accept that they are the oracle of God.

The Never Ending Battle

onli-one-jehovi

Quote from: Scott on April 11, 2009, 05:28:16 PM

ah

You see there is a difference between scholarly studies and claiming to be the oracle of God. There are many who know the world of God and yet deny the truth.  The devils know the word of God, yet I don't accept that they are the oracle of God.

Oh, doesn't sound too personal to me. No worse than what I'm called.  :teeth:

Sounds more like an observation of a double-standard. The authors mentioned did consider/present themselves as Christian; translated into the kingdom of light by the blood of the Lamb. I'm pretty sure the Bible tells us we all are holy vessels of God, speaking the will of the Father as the Spirit gives utterance. Scripture even says the Holy Ghost will speak of things to come. Sounds oraclely to me. {I did use that word. It was not unfunnily changed to alter the meaning}

Just consider it "persecution" and continue the conversation. Please.  :grin:

titushome

Quote from: Scott on April 11, 2009, 05:28:16 PM

ah

My comments do not constitute a personal attack.  I am stating my belief that to reject a man's writings out-of-hand because he is trinitarian is foolish, ignorant and arrogant.  There is quite a bit we can learn from the authors I mentioned, and others, even though they fail(ed) to see God's "oneness" (as we call it).

I'm not a big fan of Wilkerson's writings either, although I much admire his work via Teen Challenge.  But if I reject his writings it's because I disagree with what he's written - not simply because he is trinitarian.
"You stir man to take pleasure in praising you, because you have made us for yourself, and our heart is restless until it rests in you."
- Augustine

titushome

Quote from: OGIA on April 11, 2009, 01:34:41 PM
Choice; not foolishness, ignorance or arrogance.   :great:

See my reply to Scott, above.  It is your choice, yes.  But if it is your choice to reject some writings out-of-hand for the reason that the author is trinitarian, then your choice is foolish, ignorant and arrogant.
- Augustine

OGIA

You apparently didn't read my post very well.  No big deal.  It ain't worth arguing over.  I mean, it's not like it's doctrine or anything important.   ;)