News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

The Return of Mt. Dew should be celebrated in Sharing 452!

Started by Roscoe, December 14, 2011, 12:22:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Mountain Dew

Quote from: Psalm_97 on December 15, 2011, 06:21:50 AM
Quote from: MellowYellow on December 14, 2011, 08:10:52 PM
*gladly kicks Isaac in the rear and smacks him upside the head* in accordance to prophesy to do the Christian thing & go that extra mile.   :hypocrite:
Hmmm?  Whassat for, just because I don't like coffee?
It is I that would do that for this particular cause.
Delight in the Lord...

Roscoe

UGGHG. I hate mornings. And my nose has turned into a faucet. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.

And now I have joined my friend Seth in his Grinchy attitude- :waving:
Thank God it is my friday. Another day like the last three and I'd be curled up in a ball somewhere, sucking my thumb and crying for help. :lol:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Howdy.  It's rainy and gloomy.  We need the rain but not the gloom. ;)

Chseeads

I need to go to town.....blah.

But I need to go tend the fowl firstly....blah too....

Made my doc's appt.....Monday at 1:30.

Roscoe

Grinchy attitude gone. My favorite state representative brought like 7 boxes of homemade fried pies. Apple, Apricot, Blackberry, Cherry, ect. :fork: I am in heaven. :cloud9:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Morning y'all. 

Wish I were there Roscoe.  Real homemade fried pies (not made out of flattened-out canned biscuits and canned pie filling) are the best!
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

The Purple Fuzzy

Melody

We are finally getting around to finishing Hannah's room.  She is definately creative.  She seen quails somewhere and decided THAT was the animal for her.  My avatar is one that she want's incorporated into her room somehow.  It is difficult to find quail decor that's feminine or child friendly... lol  That picture does however fit her color palette. Pretty amazing how beautiful God makes nature.

we may have to go with some decals like this..

Have you guys seen a quail room?

mesipie

its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

Lynx

I've eaten my share of quail...

Ever thought of printing that pic out on an iron-on sheet, the kind you can iron onto a blank shirt?  You can iron it into the wall.
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

I have seen a quail cage....in the which all my quails I had like that killed themselves.  *sigh*  :roll:

I am so far behind.  Lord help me. 

Chseeads

Melody

The kids ask about your bird farm sometimes.  Especially at Thanksgiving. lol  I haven't been sharing your recent updates...    :P

Isaac, I didn't know you could iron them to painted walls... Cool.

Mountain Dew

:waving:
Delight in the Lord...

Mountain Dew

Quote from: Psalm_97 on December 15, 2011, 05:18:51 PM
I've eaten my share of quail...

Ever thought of printing that pic out on an iron-on sheet, the kind you can iron onto a blank shirt?  You can iron it into the wall.

That would be cool looking. Now that I think about it, you could even iron it on pillow shams. I've done it on a T-shirt before. I guess it would depend on the material. You could for sure do it on the sheet set.
Delight in the Lord...

sunlight

I really should be sleeping, but it's just not working yet
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

The Purple Fuzzy

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Melody

I am addicted to Pinterest.  It took less than a week.  I now have 243735463743 projects to do. ☺

However, some of these things are extremely cool.  The 80 healthy substitues, the shoe hanger herb garden, renew shoes, & various recipes...

Lynx

Quote from: sunlight on December 15, 2011, 07:45:04 PM
I really should be sleeping, but it's just not working yet
Then check your Yahoo messages.

That's what I hated about 3rd shift.  I never could really get a good night's sleep in the daytime.
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

In the meantime, after work I have some shopping to do! 

Wait... a guy wanting to go shopping?  *checks temperature*

Got a long list of stuff to buy.  And I haven't made out the list yet.  Phooey.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

And.....I have made it through the day. I still feel like the stuff Cheesy shovels outta his pens though. Gonna take a large dose of Nyquil and knock myself out I'm thinking.......

I really shoulda brought a couple of those pies home. Didn't wanna seem greedy though, so I didn't.

Chseeads

Went to town, survived, came home.

I hurt more than normal this afternoon and I called the doc....they were already gone for the day...the answering service had him paged and all that...  Felt like I was bothering him, but he assured me I wasn't.....  Doesn't seem to be anything to be overly concerned about.  It feels alright now, by the time I talked to him it was actually lessening....  I still have various random pains hither and yon, as has been the norm. 

My face feels flushed, I hope I'm just wind burned from being outside and not getting a temp though.... :eyebrow:

Gotta shut up the fowl and get ready to go to church.

mini

Quote from: Roscoe on December 15, 2011, 10:16:04 PM
And.....I have made it through the day. I still feel like the stuff Cheesy shovels outta his pens though. Gonna take a large dose of Nyquil and knock myself out I'm thinking.......

I really shoulda brought a couple of those pies home. Didn't wanna seem greedy though, so I didn't.

:ignore: :sick: Nyquill.  Pentecostals favorite 20 proof alcohol. (hic)
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller