News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Last person to post round 18!

Started by MelodyB, February 01, 2012, 06:16:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Yeah. I wanted the rice noodles, but they were out at the store so I grabbed the bean ones. They were so pretty! Clear and bright. But tasted yucky.

Oh well.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

I'm not as brave as y'all to try so many new things.

MelodyB

The Purple Fuzzy

I just don't like a bunch of that weird stuff.

Melody

Quote from: MelodyB on December 11, 2012, 04:07:30 AM
YOLO.

:spitlaugh:

I might seem brave but I still tend to stick to things somewhat logical.  Trying a new pasta?  That's ok with me.  Sushi?  I can't be that brave... LOL

MelodyB

Im usually good about trying new things. I like to at least try them once.

And sushi is GOOD. There are only a few kinds I don't like. :fork:

Lynx

What's wrong with sushi?  It's just cooked fish. 

Now sashimi, which is raw, that I am still a bit iffy on.  I will eat it if it's properly marinated, but it's hard to find anyone who can do it right.  And quick-marinated sashimi just tastes like plain raw fish.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

The Purple Fuzzy

I want all meat cooked and cooked at least med well.

Lynx

You don't want your steak still mooing at you? 

I heard about these three men at a steakhouse, one ordered a steak "rare, very rare."  For some reason some men think it is manly to eat steak that is more raw than that of their companions.  The second ordered a steak "just barely singed, just pass it through the flame once."  The third said, "just send the cow past and I'll rip a chunk out of its flank on the way by."
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on December 11, 2012, 09:03:04 PM
You don't want your steak still mooing at you? 

I heard about these three men at a steakhouse, one ordered a steak "rare, very rare."  For some reason some men think it is manly to eat steak that is more raw than that of their companions.  The second ordered a steak "just barely singed, just pass it through the flame once."  The third said, "just send the cow past and I'll rip a chunk out of its flank on the way by."
I'd be the second.....I like my steak medium rare. Much more flavor than one cooked well done. Every "well-done" steak I've ate was akin to boot leather. Medium rare, however, just pink all the way through, has delicious flavoring..... And I've owned a Miata and carried a pink alligator skin handbag in to my wife. I have no problems with my manliness. I am secure in my manhood... :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

I'm a total hypocrite but I can't eat bloody food.  I can't get away from it in scripture.  That probably makes me weak... lol

The Purple Fuzzy

* The Purple Fuzzy leaves heather a hug

Heather

*Heather takes PF's hug and cuddles it*

:cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

mesipie

its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Post 2.27 (a minor version change, just fixing a bug someone found in 2.0) 
"Do you sing at church?"

mesipie

its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

angel

My hubby's nickname is shep and that would make me ladyshep. :)

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"