News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Last person to post round 18!

Started by MelodyB, February 01, 2012, 06:16:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heather

One of my cats has decided she wants to try to bite everyone.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

A little love nip the way cats will do, or viciously attacking?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

She's just started it in the last couple days. I think she misses Mike. They hang alot. It's mostly only when I'm trying to get her out of the bedroom or when she's tried to run outside and I grab her. I told her the next time I'm leaving her too fat, declawed rump outside. She'd make a good snack for a wild animal.

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

I'm making a strawberry cake with vanilla icing  :fork:

The Purple Fuzzy

Yum.  I usually use cream cheese icing with strawberries in it. It's really yummy.

Heather

They didn't have cream cheese icing. It was sad. Vanilla was the 2nd choice. Was an excellent cake though!

Lynx

Cream cheese icing in a can isn't real cream cheese icing.  The real thing is easy to make though - stick of butter, block of cream cheese, some powdered sugar, a bit of vanilla. 

Goes well on sourdough cinnamon rolls. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

The Purple Fuzzy

or fresh apple cake or most anything ;)

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

I'm currently shoveling pizza in my mouth. It's delicious!  :fork:

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Beef stir fry. I tried the saifun bean noodles and spring rolls.

It didn't taste right. I've eaten plenty of Asian food and this was way far off. Both mom had dad didn't like it either. It was a total failure.

I guess I can't hit home runs at every meal. I'm bound to strike out once in awhile right? Doesn't make me feel any better though. I put my meal in the garbage and ate a peanut butter sandwich. That's real failure. Lol
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Melody

The bean noodles are odd.  Were yours like melted strings of plastic?  I think we tried mung bean noodles last month and while I kind of liked them, they were so hard to work with and I hadn't tossed them in oil after straining them.  They were so bright and clear though, interesting for sure.

Made chicken enchiladas tonight, lasagna style.