News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Its the return of Kevin in Sharing 467!

Started by mini, August 20, 2012, 05:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsJennJenn

I think I found a car!!! Just waiting on financing to make sure we can get it!

:clap:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Heather

Quote from: MelodyB on August 24, 2012, 02:11:24 PM
Hurricane Isaac's projected path is right for our area. :smirk2:

Waiting still for dad to get done. His surgery is done and went well. Just waiting to take home home.

I saw that on tv last night :/ Wanna come stay with me?
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

I would love to!

We got dad home, but for reasons I won't say on here, I want to strangle my Mother. :smirk2: It is more and more evident that she has a one track mind, and it IS NOT the health and well being of her husband. She liturally makes me sick.

I have retreated to my room. I will likely stay here for the rest of the day.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Quote from: MelodyB on August 24, 2012, 04:08:14 PM
I have retreated to my room. I will likely stay here for the rest of the day.
With your computer and some music! :D

Wait... sorry, that's what I would do.  I keep forgetting normal people don't automatically default to music. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

I defaulted to a nap. Till the phone rang and my brother woke me up asking about dad.

MelodyB

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MsJennJenn

I don't have to default to music because 99.9% it's already playing. It's playing now in my office.
It's playing when I get in the car. I leave soft music playing all day in my room. It's still playing and I'm not even there. lol
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

SippinTea

*joins the Mel group-hug* Love you, girlie.

Uhh... you know gals... Oregon doesn't GET hurricanes. *cheeky grin* I think you should both come stay with me.  :cool:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on August 24, 2012, 01:36:57 PM
Did you have a storm, Roscoe?
No. Quite the opposite.....I'm driving home last evening in Rusty, a/c still uninstalled, thinking about how great it will be to get home and sit in the comfort of air conditioning out of the 95 degree heat. When I get home- no power.  Thus, no air... :smirk2:

I knew I paid the bill, no storms anywhere around, so I call Entergy. Their response? They are aware of a power outage in my area. Number of people affected? Me. Just me. How in the blazes I don't know, since the only power line on my road goes past me to two more houses. They say it'll be on by five. Then six. Then seven. I texted, among others, Taco, whose lovely bride suggested I not call them anymore as it might get later.  :laughhard:

I listened. Entergy called ME. Estimated time of power- eleven thirty.  :pullhair:
Lord. They got it on around 7 ish....
And I am gonna fry some chicken, make some biscuits, mash some tators, and generally have a good old Southern fried feast that will be healthy for no one other than the doctor's wallet. It will be good, and I shan't think a bit about arteries clogging, weight gaining or anything else. I still have at least three holes in the belt I currently own, and they make longer ones. :hypocrite:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

Decided to come out of my room. Lol

I am waiting for some of my Youth to get home from school. I may go rent a movie and head over to their house for some peaceful chaos. The chaos with a movie, 4 adults (including myself) 5 kids, 3 dogs, 2 cats and a pet mouse, is considerably more appealing than being in my house with my Mom right now. Their house is always intresting. Hehe.

Lynx

News from the world of Isaac - I reached in the deep freeze and pulled out my last loaf of bread.  Guess what I'll be doing tomorrow. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

sunlight

Making me some bread? :evilgrin: and a chocolate cheesecake, and some cinnamon rolls? :halo:
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

If I knew you were coming, I'd make it.  Chocolate cheesecake doesn't ship very well though. 
"Do you sing at church?"

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

Melody

That is one cool looking car Jenn!

I'm making a "Dry Cough" syrup for my friend.  Marshmellow root, Slippery Elm and honey.  Slippery elm smells almost like brown sugar! 

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

kmymbir

My family members have recently discovered Ebay. My mother has now posted anything she can get her hands on, and my sister seems to have a nack for selling things, including all my collectible dolls... Which are now sold and on there way to Thailand.
Her reasoning behind the madness was that I owed her $60.00 that I never paid, she claims its now paid in full...
Sometimes I want to hurt that girl, but when I thought about how sneaky she was to pull that off, all I could do was laugh.
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

taco_harvell

Well in the last week we conducted a kid's revival in Georgia, then I thought I was dying on the way home of a heart attack in the middle of Hillbilly North Carolina, got home to spend 3 days in the hospital, had a tube run from the artery in my wrist through to my heart, had a double barreled shotgun forced down my throat to check out my stomach (among other torture methods called "diagnostic testing"), and found out my heart is in great shape but my stomach and esophagus isn't.

Now, I am off work through at least next week cause my right arm can't be used much so I don't bust the vein open and bleed to death. Going to use the time to take care of somethings I believe God has been leading me to do for awhile but I used work and other things as an excuse. My excuses are gone for next week anyway. Need your prayers big time for this coming week.

Well that's all I have to share for now.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Melody

Quote from: MsJennJenn on August 25, 2012, 02:38:21 AM
dry cough? does it work??

Lol  yes.  It coats your throat & takes the itchiness out.

MelodyB

Seth refuses to cuddle with me. So I'm going to bed. Alone.

Just me and my Veggietales pillow and Duckie blanket.

*sniff*

The Purple Fuzzy