News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Ask Michael K!

Started by Scott, November 29, 2007, 12:29:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

LOL @ Chel...I was just fixing to ask him to re-tell the Thanksgiving story that everyone keeps talking about...cause I forgot it.

Please MK?
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

M‡¢ĦÆŁ Ҝ

Quote from: sunlight on April 21, 2008, 02:23:49 PMwhat it the story about you eating pie under a bridge?
Quote from: MelodyB on April 21, 2008, 02:55:01 PM
LOL @ Chel...I was just fixing to ask him to re-tell the Thanksgiving story that everyone keeps talking about...cause I forgot it.

Please MK?

Short version:

In about sixth grade, right before Thanksgiving, the teacher asked the class about everyone's family traditions at Thanksgiving.  Most of the answers were the typical, "Eat turkey,"  "Watch football,"  "Visit grandma," kind of answers.  When it got to the girl sitting in front of me, her answer was, "We bake pies and take them to the homeless people that live under the bridge so that they can have a little Thanksgiving of their own."

Then it was my turn.  I guess my brain-to-mouth filter wasn't working that day because I don't even remember thinking about my answer, it just came out.  I said, "We like to dress up like homeless people, sit under the bridge, and eat pie."

We didn't have time to get through the rest of the answers after that, everyone was laughing too hard.
Move along, nothing to see here.

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

sunlight

hahahahaha! MK! you crack me up! thats great!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MelodyB

BOL! I am laughing so hard over that one.... thats great!

Tricia Lea

how are things going getting ready to move?

M‡¢ĦÆŁ Ҝ

Quote from: Tricia Lea on May 01, 2008, 01:37:20 AM
The car gets shipped out next week.  Next week I also start making arrangements for our household goods to get picked up and shipped out.

Sis

Quote from: M‡¢ĦÆŁ Ҝ on May 07, 2008, 04:49:14 PM
Quote from: Tricia Lea on May 01, 2008, 01:37:20 AM
The car gets shipped out next week.  Next week I also start making arrangements for our household goods to get picked up and shipped out.

Where have you been? Did MRS pack you, accidently? Or on purpose? 

M‡¢ĦÆŁ Ҝ

Quote from: Sis on May 08, 2008, 03:25:34 AMWhere have you been? Did MRS pack you, accidently? Or on purpose? 
Been busy.  On top of trying to get things ready for the move, I've been working 12 hour days for the past three weeks with no days off.  It'll be another two weeks before this schedule ends and I can go back to normal hours and get some time off.

Ashlee

Envelope

been REALLY missing you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How's the move?

sharon

M‡¢ĦÆŁ Ҝ

Quote from: Envelope on June 17, 2008, 02:09:33 AM
been REALLY missing you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How's the move?

sharon

Busy.   The car has been shipped already.   We've been weeding out all the junk we don't want to take with us.   The movers come to pack us up starting on 7 July.

Sister_Mom

:o

The Wicks are here!!!!!!  :clap:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

MelodyB

This might be one of the boys when they grow up..... :laughhard:

MelodyB

Tricia Lea

How do you like being back in the USA?