News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

All this love talk is really legit...Mel gets a man in Sharing 486!

Started by MelodyB, August 17, 2013, 04:36:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

I didnt get a text.... :sadbbounce:

Heather..Allan time....well I got two more hours than expected today cause we got locked together inside the gate a beach park and had to wait for the police to get us out. But it was time well spent. We talked about all kinds of things. :hypocrite:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Melody

Oh Roscoe, you are such a fun GP friend.  Some day we'll all have a great time face to face. Nathan and the kids enjoy the GP characters and their plights.

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on September 07, 2013, 03:41:39 AM
Quote from: MellowYellow on September 07, 2013, 03:28:07 AM
Larence, huh? 

As in Larence Nightengale? 

It fits.  :thumbsup:
:pound: :pound: "thumbsup" to you too... in the middle eastern sense.  :P Okay, not really.....

And ya unlearned herb lover, that was "Florence Nightengale".. :pound: :pound: Best I can figure, my grandma wanted a exotic name and aimed for "Lawrence". However, her spelling was, shall we say, not up to snuff and she hit "Larence".. My Mama, followed in her path just so's she could name me after Daddy. As special as it may be, if I ever were to, horror of horrors, father a son, I would NOT name him Larence....
If you had a son, whatever his name, Chey would go totally nuts fawning over her little brother. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

mini

I wonder is Roscoe will turn into Mothra now that he has been infected by a moth...

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Melody

Quote from: mini on September 07, 2013, 12:46:44 PM
I wonder is Roscoe will turn into Mothra now that he has been infected by a moth...

:ugly:

I had never heard of Mothra before...

Roscoe

:o  :o I'm thinking with that subtitle, "MEL-THRA" would be more appropriate now.  :hypocrite:

And it's been a productive day here. I slept in until 9:30ish since we didn't go to bed until well after midnight, then got up and worked on the Corette, successfully getting it running while only drowning myself slightly in gasoline. Then I cleaned the shop. I got so hot doing all that I began feeling the heat's effects, so I came in, drank two bottles of water, and took a shower to rid myself of the gas smell, which only partially worked..I can still smell it, but that may be because I accidently tasted it and seared my smell/tastebuds.

Now Lou is cooking dinner, and I am studying for tomorrow in between browsing here... :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

So.... Apparently there is a Duck Dynast beard app and it is causing laughter all over this house.

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on September 07, 2013, 08:06:09 PM
So.... Apparently there is a Duck Dynast beard app and it is causing laughter all over this house.
Yeah, tell Andrew when he HAS to shave or have one of those, it ain't nearly as funny.  :P Having said that, I don't know that I could grow a Duck Dynasty style beard. If I don't shave for a few days, I look like a scruffy biker, but I've never not shave long enough to grow much of a beard.
When I was somewhat out of church during the academy, I grew a mustache which itched me to no end- it didn't last long.

The Purple Fuzzy

This is my kind of sushi.  Rice Krispies, Starbursts and fruit roll ups. A friend made this.

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

SippinTea

:laughhard: @ the moth story. Poor Roscoe. I'd be more sympathetic, but I've been laughing too hard. ;)

Mel (or should I say soon-to-be Mrs. Earl??).... I am never NEVER N.E.V.E.R. letting you live this down. In case you thought I would or something. :bigcheese:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Roscoe

Bah.

I'm back at work. My nose is running, my throat is sore, and I've got to preach tonight. I haven't a clue what. And I'm blaming it all on that stupid moth. Stupid nature. :pound:

Lynx

Yeah, tell me about it... I mowed the yard yesterday and I made the profound observation that our yard is full of bugs, and every single one of them resented me being there.  I told them look, I'm not too happy about me having to be there mowing either, so lemme alone and let me get it over with.
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Good morning!!

I am so happy to be awake and ready to get this day started! What a difference that circumstances can make in your life and how you view the world.

And that my friends, is ALL. I wont say any more. :couch:

:hypocrite:

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

In local news:  I'm a bad little boy...

I was listening to the Crabb Family: "Don't you wanna go" while getting ready for church this morning.  At the end of the song they sing "Go, go, don't you wanna go" a few times.  Grandma started making fun of the repetitions.  I quietly opened my music collection and cued up a different song - one by Aurora, a techno-christian group.   :freaky2:

I let it play for about a minute and a half, then I stopped it and said, "Just for comparison." She said, "That comparison was terrible!"
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

For the record, it's this song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSfdiZcL7gc
They do a bit of messing around at the first, but once the song gets going it's pretty good.

WARNING: Bro. Bobby, do not listen.  You will hate this song.  I just know it.
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads