News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

All this love talk is really legit...Mel gets a man in Sharing 486!

Started by MelodyB, August 17, 2013, 04:36:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

As much as she was dropping that name, one might think the effect was intentional.  MelodyB are you deliberately trying to start rumors?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

Nope. No rumors here. Everything I mention is absolute truth. And Im not even telling the WHOLE truth. *cough*

God works in mysterious ways....
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Melody

Hey. That's what's great about living for God. Enjoy the ride as it comes. Doesn't matter what's down the road sometimes.

I'm super glad you are getting some days to just enjoy life!

MelodyB

Oh and Mini,...Dumbfounded is the word that I have found best describes my current situation.. Cause I am still dumbfounded. :o

*shrug*

:chairspin:

:hypocrite:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

Sethers!!! :love: Guess that means you're ALL mine. Everyone else has given up on you.  :hug:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

mini

Quote from: MelodyB on September 06, 2013, 03:08:33 PM
Oh and Mini,...Dumbfounded is the word that I have found best describes my current situation.. Cause I am still dumbfounded. :o

*shrug*

:chairspin:

:hypocrite:

Twitterpated?
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

PLEASE PRAY FOR ROSCOE!  HE IS ON HIS WAY TO THE DR RIGHT NOW!

Apparently he had a moth fly in his ear and the little bugger is going absolutely nuts.  Im laughing to hard to pray for him.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Melody

No way.  How in the world?!  Wouldn't his ear hair block that or is he one of those metrosexuals? 

:P @  Roscoe Woodlandelf

Roscoe

Bah.  :pound: :pound: :pound: All of you.

Ever had a weekend that you shoulda just stayed in bed? Yeah, mine is starting that way. After destroying my ham antenna last night, I decided that after I took Chey to school I'd put on a pork roast to make bbq sandwiches in the Crockpot. While picking up things I needed for that, I discovered Walmart had the PowerWasher's wand that I've been needing and it was cheap, so I bought it. Put the roast on, and decided I'd do something I've been putting off for two years- powerwash the front of the house.  :thumbsup2:

It went well. I was washing away, drowning and forcing the homes of many spiders, wasps, and moths off of my house. They weren't paying rent, or contributing, so off they go. The spiders died without a whimper, the wasps fled the scene, and the moths simply gave up and either fluttered away or drowned...except for one.
Apparently it had overheard me telling Chey the story of David and Goliath.  :P When I sprayed its hiding place with 1600 psi, it became David, fighting with a vigor. And apparently it trained in the Japanese school of kamakazi warfare. Like an arrow straight to a target, the little, um, unmentionable demon, flew straight into my left ear! :o (I swear I heard it yelling in Japanese as it did so).
I dropped the pressure hose and began shaking my head like a dog, while yelling "Get out" and "Jesus! Jesus!" alternately. I'm sure the neighbors enjoyed this. My tormentor, having gained the upper hand, refused to surrender, and began fluttering its wings rather rapidly. That wouldn't have been bad, had he been outside, but he was NOT. It sounded like a 747 to me..
I dashed into the house and attempted to pour water in my ear in hopes of drowning the beast, or at least causing him to be washed OUT of my ear. He simply slipped on a scuba mask, and judging from the sounds I was hearing, proceeded to enjoy the shower. Q-tips, nah, he just ran deeper into the ear canal, until he smacked into my eardrum. Then he began to get angry and began to hum and flutter his wings. I have never been more annoyed in my life. It sounded like he had a group of Hell's Angels on Harleys and was beating a drum for them. Every time he fluttered his wings I jumped.  :pound:

I gave up and called the doctor, who told me to come in. The entire staff, including the receptionist I used to work with, were quite amused.
The doctor wound up flushing the beast out of my ear with, irony of ironies, a tiny power washer like gizmo. I took a pic of my vanquished foe, and was quite unchristian like when I remarked that I hoped his last moments on earth had been as uncomfortable for him as they were for me.  :mad:

On the bright side, after the doctor stopped laughing "with" me- read that "at me", the sorry dog- he agreed to set up a sleep study for me, agreeing that I probably suffer from sleep apnea.  He also gave me suggestion of a workout program called "Insanity" that he said has really worked well for him. So it wasn't a wasted day,and the front of the house is powerwashed.

And every. stinking. one. of my "friends" I texted about my plight LAUGHED. No sympathy, just "ROFLOL".....evil people. Now I am home, smelling the delicious scent of my crockpot meal, and hoping that the bird of paradise flies up my aforementioned "friends" noses, literally, and they must see a doctor for said bird.  :pound:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Melody

That is the best story I've read in a while.  Just as funny as my friend telling me that last Sunday morning she caught her toddler boys getting ready to "share" the picture one took of the other one mooning him while saying "Cheeeese." 

The kids are going to love this story. 

I note that you are the only pententecostal I know that has yelled, "Get out Jesus!" while dancing about, Roscoe BoheMoth.

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on September 06, 2013, 08:21:18 PM
That is the best story I've read in a while.  Just as funny as my friend telling me that last Sunday morning she caught her toddler boys getting ready to "share" the picture one took of the other one mooning him while saying "Cheeeese." 

I note that you are the only pententecostal I know that has yelled, "Get out Jesus!" while dancing about, Roscoe BoheMoth.
:pound: :pound: I was NOT telling Jesus to get out. I was exhorting to the stupid moth to get out, and pleading with Jesus for His help.  :pound:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

I notice with some dismay that I was not one of the ones who received a text...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on September 06, 2013, 10:46:56 PM
I notice with some dismay that I was not one of the ones who received a text...
I wasn't thinking clearly...the moth was affecting my thought process. I *think* I texted Mini, Bro wheatley (a minister friend), Seth because it seemed like something he would endure and Snoop... It weren't intentional...

Melody

Quote from: Roscoe on September 06, 2013, 10:19:29 PM
Quote from: MellowYellow on September 06, 2013, 08:21:18 PM

:pound: :pound: I was NOT telling Jesus to get out. I was exhorting to the stupid moth to get out, and pleading with Jesus for His help.  :pound:

That's not what your neighbors heard according to your account.  After all, I'm sure you've shared how you let Jesus come into your heart.... 

:P

We've done insanity. Would you call Jeremy right after your first work out so he can give us an account. You will not be able to breathe for a day.  P90x is the less but still intense version. I might have ours still.

Roscoe

I suspect that YOU are still doing Insanity. It appears to have become a lifestyle rather than a workout program for you. :ugly:
Having said that, I don't know that I can pay $100 for the program. Too many other things that can go to right now. Maybe later..

Melody

I could send you P90x if I can find it. It's by the same people. Anything is better than nothing.

I may also have my gospel one that instead of a bunch of people half naked and rocking out, they're covered and have gospel praise on and their moves are not as... Awkward. Lol

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Heather

Finally packed for vacation. I'm off to the beach in the am. Work was super trying this week. But I'm thankful they are watching 3 of my 4 animals for free. I'm leaving 'Mike's cat' with him. If he loses her I don't care.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Heather

Ok Mel I know you got the book but what's up with all this Allan time? Hmm? HMM?  :cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Kim

Well, well, well, it seems there is some information that I could give everybody here.  I have just been reading up on what I have been missing out on, and it looks like everybody wants to know the middle name of the little pest that I love so dearly. Mind you, he is the greatest little brother in the world....BUT there are times when I just can't help myself!!! :freaky2:  His name is a very fine name, since he was named after the greatest daddy that ever walked the face of this earth.  It starts with an L...... now let me see...then there is an A..... dare I continue? yes of course...an R would come next...oh, he is gonna kill me!!! Let's see... an E would fit in here just right...then  :freaky2: :freaky2: :freaky2: yes...an N.... then a C.....and last but not least.....an E!!! there it is out!  Now if I don"t ever post again, you will all know that he has done something terrible to me!!!  Just keep this in mind little brother...I LOVE YOU!!! :biglaugh: and it is really a wonderful name.  I honestly don't know why you would want to keep it under wraps.

Roscoe

Quote from: Kim on September 07, 2013, 03:19:59 AM
Well, well, well, it seems there is some information that I could give everybody here.  I have just been reading up on what I have been missing out on, and it looks like everybody wants to know the middle name of the little pest that I love so dearly. Mind you, he is the greatest little brother in the world....BUT there are times when I just can't help myself!!! :freaky2:  His name is a very fine name, since he was named after the greatest daddy that ever walked the face of this earth.  It starts with an L...... now let me see...then there is an A..... dare I continue? yes of course...an R would come next...oh, he is gonna kill me!!! Let's see... an E would fit in here just right...then  :freaky2: :freaky2: :freaky2: yes...an N.... then a C.....and last but not least.....an E!!! there it is out!  Now if I don"t ever post again, you will all know that he has done something terrible to me!!!  Just keep this in mind little brother...I LOVE YOU!!! :biglaugh: and it is really a wonderful name.  I honestly don't know why you would want to keep it under wraps.
Oh, but You.Are.So.Dead... :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:

It's on now.....

Melody

Larence, huh? 

As in Larence Nightengale? 

It fits.  :thumbsup:

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on September 07, 2013, 03:28:07 AM
Larence, huh? 

As in Larence Nightengale? 

It fits.  :thumbsup:
:pound: :pound: "thumbsup" to you too... in the middle eastern sense.  :P Okay, not really.....

And ya unlearned herb lover, that was "Florence Nightengale".. :pound: :pound: Best I can figure, my grandma wanted a exotic name and aimed for "Lawrence". However, her spelling was, shall we say, not up to snuff and she hit "Larence".. My Mama, followed in her path just so's she could name me after Daddy. As special as it may be, if I ever were to, horror of horrors, father a son, I would NOT name him Larence....