News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

never knew it could be done, a boar is a bore in sharing #4-3-1

Started by Babs, March 25, 2011, 08:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Roscoe

Morning, all. Back at work. Waiting on a coworker to bring me a Cinnamon crisp bagel from Panera Bread company. They're SO good, and I can pretend that they're healthy, as opposed to their cousins, the donuts that I love. :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Morning all.  Mental health services didn't catch me.  *grin*

Last night Bro. Greg Godwin preached a powerful message.  I think every minister in Oklahoma prayed through.   But, after making a glutton of myself on crab (first time to ever eat it) I needed to pray.  But anyways, last night I cried a river during  the altar call.  Sure felt good.  We finally got out of service about 11pm!

Bro. Cornwell is teaching.today.  Good times!
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MelodyB

Seth lays in the floor often, he has to keep Farrah company.

Howdy, I'm awake, and a bit bummed that I'm not in IN right now like I was supposed to be.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Babs

sorry you didnt get to go melody :headrub:

think i am going to shut computers and stuff down for the day.

be back this evening.

:waving:

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

It was my choice. I'm needed here. With my family, my Youth, and my friends. Honestly, I really needed to be here.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 26, 2011, 07:54:22 AM
In the floor?  What, did you wear yourself out so much building that thing that you didn't make it to the bed?

You think I built it already!?!

HA. 

:smirk2:

Chseeads

Heather

Stayed with a family I'm friends with the next town ove last night. Gonna stay here most of the day. They converted me to watching college b-ball and I'm not a UK fan. Lol.

Mom went berserk yesterday and decided I can't do laundry over there anymore. Luckily the family I'm visiting are awesome and let me do it here. Dad called me yesterday and he's went 7 days without a cigarette and feels great. Also he apologized for the drinking last week. So we'll see how that goes...
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Tricia Lea

Glad you have a place to do laundry.
Hows the weather there. Its raining here

Lynx

Well it's 11:00am and I'm finally up.  I can adjust to any work shift but it takes some time, so staying up that late is unusual for me.  What's more unusual is I wasn't doing anything important, just piddling around. 

At any rate, howdy y'all!
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Babs

went for what was supposed to be a short walk that ended up being a several hour walk lol

i saw my homeless friend Shannon, told him, "you know Jesus loves you right?" he says "how can i forget, you tell me everytime you see me"

lol love it!

made me feel so good to see him smile i decided i would walk a bit more and find someone else to talk to. i think i talked to more people in this short few hours that i have all in one day in years lol

* Babs is thinking nap time  :waving:

p.s.
day 6 smoke free  :freaky2:

My latest blog post.

Chseeads

Took the wire panels down out of the way where the breeding pen is going to go up....by the help of God...since nobody else helps me. lol  :P 

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Babs on March 26, 2011, 05:29:34 PM
went for what was supposed to be a short walk that ended up being a several hour walk lol

i saw my homeless friend Shannon, told him, "you know Jesus loves you right?" he says "how can i forget, you tell me everytime you see me"

lol love it!

made me feel so good to see him smile i decided i would walk a bit more and find someone else to talk to. i think i talked to more people in this short few hours that i have all in one day in years lol

p.s.

Congrats, Barb! :bigcheese:

EricShane

Quote from: Babs on March 26, 2011, 05:29:34 PM

lol love it!

p.s.
awesome Barb!!!!!!!! *hugs*
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

EricShane

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Lynx

Who or what is Farrah?

Day 6 or somewhere around there is very important in quitting smoking.  Somewhere around that time your lungs remember what it's like to breathe normally again.  :D  Mind you I never have smoked, but that's what I hear.

But do you have any carpet left Barb, or have you chewed it all?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

taco_harvell

Well it is officially Spring, the snakes are out and slithering around. The first kill of the season. All other snakes will receive the same treatment. We want to be fair you know.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

:waving:

had a really great day. worn out.

getting close to count down time :)

My latest blog post.

SippinTea

Hey now, Barb, I didn't talk so long as to wear you out! ;)

Cheese, your book-length post left me nearly speechless. Nearly. But not quite.

Taco - event? What event? :hypocrite:

My family is all home from Youth Convention. Won't see my boys until tomorrow at church, but it sounds like they had a mahvelous time. They're already making plans about Youth Camp. ;)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Babs

Quote from: SippinTea on March 27, 2011, 12:22:03 AM

no lol that walk to the middle of nowhere did lol

My latest blog post.

Nelle

First month in almost four years that I've used all of my daytime minutes, and went into my rollovers! Haha.. I'm a little surprised. I usually end up with over half banking into my rollover pile.

Home alone until tomorrow night. Last night was weird due to storms, hopefully tonight will remain uneventful!

sunlight

Quote from: SippinTea on March 27, 2011, 12:22:03 AM

Cheese, your book-length post left me nearly speechless. Nearly. But not quite.

Taco - event? What event? :hypocrite:

My family is all home from Youth Convention. Won't see my boys until tomorrow at church, but it sounds like they had a mahvelous time. They're already making plans about Youth Camp. ;)

I know I did! :hyper:
I met so many cool people! and even a few new GP'ers... totally awesome!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!