News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

It will be like Heaven, when I finally find Kevin, in Sharing 4-5-7!!

Started by MelodyB, February 15, 2012, 05:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melody

It's already dry here.  My husband would be overly warm in this room but he is 250lbs so I say his opinion doesn't count... lol

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Me too! It was 73 in here earlier and I was wringing wet with sweat. Granted, I was working doing housework. But I'm ok now. I'm working on the computer now doing church signage stuff.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MellowYellow on February 29, 2012, 06:27:27 PM
Nelle, I've really been thinking about that.  Cancer.

Sometimes God outright immediately heals.  Sometimes we have to go dip in the muddy river 7 times, sometimes we have to have a different diet than the Egyptians to enjoy the land of milk and honey.  It's all been on my mind.

I think that a lot of the diseases that occur now - come from the foods we eat. I truly believe what we put in our bodies can ignite the diseases that are already in our bodies based on genetics, and certain foods "wake" those diseases up.

I highly recommend the documentary "Forks Over Knives". It's based on my thoughts above.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Melody

I will look for that.  I think you would really enjoy the other doc. "The Gershon Project."

I think that's how you spell it but my computer won't let me search anything on any search engine.  I wish I could just reinstall IE.. blech.

Lynx

All problems with diet come from bright ideas people come up with to "make it better."  Fruits are good for you, but the pesticides are bad.  Meat is good for you, but the diet they feed meat animals to make them grow faster, produce more milk, etc makes most meats questionable.  Vegetables are good for you, but not fried.  Sweets (in sugar cane and sugar beets, both of which are excellent sources of many vitamins and minerals) are good for you, but the refined sugar, stripped of anything good and added to all manner of desserts, is bad for you. 

The more natural your diet, the less processing, the better.

And having said that... I'm gonna go make another chocolate cheesecake.  Yes, I'm a dietary hypocrite. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

taco_harvell

Quote from: MelodyB on February 29, 2012, 11:17:27 PM
Nope. If I did, I would have purposed to him today.
Breaking news: After reading the above post Seth Eads applied to change his names to Kevin Bishop.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

Newsman