Main Menu

Look to the Son in Sharing 451

Started by Lynx, December 02, 2011, 06:10:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mountain Dew

Quote from: Psalm_97 on December 14, 2011, 06:25:12 AM
Quote from: Mountain Dew on December 14, 2011, 12:09:36 AM
Quote from: IowaSkirtGirl on December 14, 2011, 12:02:43 AM
My cat glares at me...doesn't mean she isn't the bestes kitteh ever...

I don't like cats.  :laughhard:
I don't like coffee and neither does my cat.

Uhmmmmmmm.....so we can draw the conclusion that.... :violin:....I have milk in my refrigerator.
Delight in the Lord...

Roscoe

Quote from: Mountain Dew on December 14, 2011, 02:08:07 PM
Quote from: minnesota68 on December 14, 2011, 12:31:54 PM
Still sounds like a way to ruin a perfectly good biscuit.  :ugly:
Roscoe, let's just be NICE to him in spite of his less than knowledgeable opinion.  :laughhard:
I Peter 2: 15 For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:...***and we stop quoting at that point of Scripture***.
:laughhard: Just to add one more thing, Mt. Dew.  He don't like lasagna either!?!  :o HOW could you not love cheese, meat and sauce smothering pasta?  Yet he'll eat chicken gizzards all day long. The man has no taste. Sad.  :noo:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Mountain Dew

Quote from: minnesota68 on December 14, 2011, 02:06:56 PM
If MtDewy is over 3' tall, I doubt if her and roscoe are kinned.

*sings an altered Evie/Sis. Rita Dawson song*....
I'm approximately 5'7"....and I'm on my way to heeeeaven; it makes me feel 10' tall...

Join in harmony with me, Roscoe... I'm only 4'11"...
Delight in the Lord...

Mountain Dew

Quote from: Roscoe on December 14, 2011, 02:29:54 PM
Roscoe, let's just be NICE to him in spite of his less than knowledgeable opinion.  :laughhard:
I Peter 2: 15 For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:...***and we stop quoting at that point of Scripture***.
:laughhard: Just to add one more thing, Mt. Dew.  He don't like lasagna either!?!  :o HOW could you not love cheese, meat and sauce smothering pasta?  Yet he'll eat chicken gizzards all day long. The man has no taste. Sad.  :noo:
Pray, Saints, Pray!
Delight in the Lord...

Melody

WHERE'S JENNJENN?!

missing her funniness in all the fun.

Roscoe

Quote from: Mountain Dew on December 14, 2011, 02:38:27 PM

I'm approximately 5'7"....and I'm on my way to heeeeaven; it makes me feel 10' tall...

:sing: :sing:
    Mini thinks that everyone should be giants. We need to remind him that Goliath got a rock between the eyes.  :lol:  And if I were a betting man, I'd wager David was a little guy. He showed an extraordinary amount of intelligence in his life- obviously God gave him brains instead of height.  :hypocrite:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

Quote from: Roscoe on December 14, 2011, 02:49:50 PM

Mini thinks that everyone should be giants. We need to remind him that Goliath got a rock between the eyes.  :lol:  And if I were a betting man, I'd wager David was a little guy. He showed an extraordinary amount of intelligence in his life- obviously God gave him brains instead of height.  :hypocrite:

I am only 5' 16".

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Mountain Dew

Quote from: minnesota68 on December 14, 2011, 03:11:23 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on December 14, 2011, 02:49:50 PM

I am only 5' 16".

:ugly:

*TRANSLATES*...6'4"

*Mini sings* I'm only 6'4"..and I'll get stopped at the Door....
Delight in the Lord...

Mountain Dew

I made myself proud with my above post.  :angel3
Delight in the Lord...

Mountain Dew

Quote from: Roscoe on December 14, 2011, 02:29:54 PM

Understandable really...it isn't the cheese, meat, and sauce that bothers Noodle Knees at all. It is the noodle-like starches that bother him. He feels that he is self-consuming... :laughhard:
Delight in the Lord...

mini

No, its the fact that its just nasty.

To indrectly quote Roscoe (who hates mexican food and chinese food, btw), "I must of had a ancestor killed by the Italians.  It just dont agree with me."
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Mountain Dew

Quote from: minnesota68 on December 14, 2011, 03:40:02 PM
No, its the fact that its just nasty.

To indrectly quote Roscoe (who hates mexican food and chinese food, btw), "I must of had a ancestor killed by the Italians.  It just dont agree with me."

WHATTTT?!?!!! Okay, Slick Stilts, I am definitely on your side on this one. What is with the little dude? Did some of their products he bought not hold up the way he expected?
Delight in the Lord...

Chseeads