News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Look to the Son in Sharing 451

Started by Lynx, December 02, 2011, 06:10:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on December 14, 2011, 02:35:41 AM
Wow, y'all have been busy.
It's Mt Dew's fault. I was contentedly lurking, then she stirred up things. :hypocrite:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

My foxy hunny has a way of doing that.

:freaky2:

Mountain Dew

Quote from: Roscoe on December 14, 2011, 02:37:40 AM
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on December 14, 2011, 02:35:41 AM
Wow, y'all have been busy.
It's Mt Dew's fault. I was contentedly lurking, then she stirred up things. :hypocrite:

False accuser...
Delight in the Lord...

Mountain Dew

Delight in the Lord...

Mountain Dew

Quote from: Roscoe on December 14, 2011, 01:59:49 AM
Where'd everyone go?!?
To church................buuuuuttttttt I baaaaaaack.
Delight in the Lord...

The Purple Fuzzy

What part of MS are you from?  My son in law's family is from Jackson.

Chseeads

My foxy hunny has a way of doing that.

:freaky2:

Melody

Was at church, lots'o practice for the Christmas service this Sunday. 

I concur with your cousin's wisdom. Laci, isn't God good?

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. Mat 6:34

Mountain Dew

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on December 14, 2011, 03:10:08 AM
What part of MS are you from?  My son in law's family is from Jackson.

I'm an hour and a half south of Jackson. I am there all the time. I have several friends from Bro Craft's church.
Delight in the Lord...

Mountain Dew

Delight in the Lord...

Mountain Dew

Mini,
I've got NEWS for you. I have been reading a previous thread where comments and pictures were posted of a few meeter uppers and have come to the following conclusions: #1. I REFUSE to wax those stilts. (It would take, not only all my finances to buy the wax, but all my vacation time to accomplish the feat), and #2. I can NOT be a supporter of anyone who does not like chocolate gravy. (I hope you can one day find a place of repentance.)
Delight in the Lord...

Newsman

There is a certain delicious irony in seeing an Arkansan pass intellectual judgement on folks from Mississippi..

Just sayin'

John  :waving:

Quote from: Roscoe on December 13, 2011, 11:55:16 PM
Quote from: Mountain Dew on December 13, 2011, 11:53:39 PM
*Glares back at MelodyB*

You are just jealous 'cause I am the queen of Mississippi.
That's like saying you are the smartest kid at the Special Olympics.... :P
:biglaugh:

Lynx

Quote from: Mountain Dew on December 14, 2011, 12:09:36 AM
Quote from: IowaSkirtGirl on December 14, 2011, 12:02:43 AM
My cat glares at me...doesn't mean she isn't the bestes kitteh ever...

I don't like cats.  :laughhard:
I don't like coffee and neither does my cat. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

mini

Quote from: Mountain Dew on December 14, 2011, 04:25:18 AM
Mini,
I've got NEWS for you. I have been reading a previous thread where comments and pictures were posted of a few meeter uppers and have come to the following conclusions: #1. I REFUSE to wax those stilts. (It would take, not only all my finances to buy the wax, but all my vacation time to accomplish the feat), and #2. I can NOT be a supporter of anyone who does not like chocolate gravy. (I hope you can one day find a place of repentance.)

What did you think?  I was 5' tall?  Personally, I'm very glad you are no longer interested in my legs.  :ugly:  I guess if you are still interested in waxing legs, Roscoe is short enough that a few pennies and about 30 minutes would do the job...

And secondly, while my wife thinks chocolate gravy is the cats meow, I cant seem to find the heart to put hot pudding on my biscuits in lieu of butter, sausage, egg and cheese.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: Newsman on December 14, 2011, 04:46:51 AM
There is a certain delicious irony in seeing an Arkansan pass intellectual judgement on folks from Mississippi..

Just sayin'

John  :waving:

Quote from: Roscoe on December 13, 2011, 11:55:16 PM
Quote from: Mountain Dew on December 13, 2011, 11:53:39 PM
*Glares back at MelodyB*

You are just jealous 'cause I am the queen of Mississippi.
That's like saying you are the smartest kid at the Special Olympics.... :P
:biglaugh:
:pound: Makes perfect sense from where I sit, John.  :hypocrite: Now had it been an Oklahoman that made that comment- well, there's where irony begins.  :laughhard:

And did you get your christmas card? I wasn't sure if we sent it to the correct address.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on December 14, 2011, 12:27:14 PM
Mini,

What did you think?  I was 5' tall?  Personally, I'm very glad you are no longer interested in my legs.  :ugly:  I guess if you are still interested in waxing legs, Roscoe is short enough that a few pennies and about 30 minutes would do the job...

And secondly, while my wife thinks chocolate gravy is the cats meow, I cant seem to find the heart to put hot pudding on my biscuits in lieu of butter, sausage, egg and cheese.
There will be no waxing here. You keep your wax to yerself, galoot.
And for the record, ya don't put chocolate gravy  "in lieu of butter. Ya add butter, preferebly the real "cow-salve" butter. And it will take you to a level of heaven previously unknown. :hypocrite:

mini

Still sounds like a way to ruin a perfectly good biscuit.  :ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Melody

Eeww.  Gag me with a spoon, man.

Raining & dark out. BUT it's supposed to get to 60° today. Crazy heat wave!

Mountain Dew

Quote from: Roscoe on December 14, 2011, 12:29:55 PM
Quote from: minnesota68 on December 14, 2011, 12:27:14 PM
Mini,

There will be no waxing here. You keep your wax to yerself, galoot.
And for the record, ya don't put chocolate gravy  "in lieu of butter. Ya add butter, preferebly the real "cow-salve" butter. And it will take you to a level of heaven previously unknown. :hypocrite:

We may be kin after all.
Delight in the Lord...

mini

If MtDewy is over 3' tall, I doubt if her and roscoe are kinned.

Mountain Dew

Quote from: minnesota68 on December 14, 2011, 12:31:54 PM
Still sounds like a way to ruin a perfectly good biscuit.  :ugly:
Roscoe, let's just be NICE to him in spite of his less than knowledgeable opinion.  :laughhard:
I Peter 2: 15 For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:...***and we stop quoting at that point of Scripture***.
Delight in the Lord...