News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Cats like Sardines - It's Sharing 518!

Started by MsJennJenn, June 05, 2023, 03:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

I was right. Breakfast yesterday was epic. And my sinuses made me pay for it all morning and half the afternoon. And it was worth it.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Backseat Radio

It warmed up into the 50's and 60's for a few days so I got to ride my bike to praise team practice last night.

Roscoe

It is 73 here today. Absolutely beautiful. Tonight I have prayer meeting, tomorrow I have to work for an hour and hopefully at some point I get a little "me" time...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

The Purple Fuzzy

The Purple Fuzzy

It was hailing the worst I've seen since we moved here over 30 years ago. I almost dread going out to look for damage.

Roscoe

Hi. Lawd dont know where to start.
Prayer meeting was awesome...as in one of our ladies walked in grabbed my wife and said pray for me. I aint leaving until I have God. Dear lord...needless to say prayer meeting turnt up as the kids say.
And last night, after a total holy ghost explosion, I got to baptize her in Jesus name
 Today..half the church is calling with various ailments, but all are praising God and saying the devil is mad.

And in less spiritual sharing..I gotta take ethan to take his drivers license test today. Its a cold rainy overcast day.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Once upon a time, long long ago, I got a 7 lb wheel of gorgonzola. That was an experience.

This port du salut, I think this is gonna become a lifestyle.

Bobby we had one of them explosion thingies yesterday at church too. Which was interesting timing because Saturday night grandma was more fractious than usual so Sunday morning I was kind of low on sleep. I told the pastor if I dozed off during his sermon, don't take it personal.

After the service I told the pastor, "Well... I didn't fall asleep in the middle of your sermon."  =^.^=
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Nelle

We dipped strawberries most of the weekend. I only have one more meet-up this evening after work and I'm chocolate covered strawberry free!

I'm having to leave work early today to take Athena to her vet appointment. She's getting a medicine for heartworm prevention, plus her Bravecto.. and getting her eye examined to make sure if she does or doesn't need an eyedrop. Easier for me to take off than Jeremy, so.. me it is!

Roscoe

Morning y'all. Coffee is assisting Jesus this morning in keeping my heart clean. If not, at least my hands...as in I haven't strangled anyone- YET.
If I can make it through today, bible study. I hope to have fun with this one. Gonna take a break from the several church building/ evangelistic series we've done the last year and slip over to a few studies on heroes of the faith. I've been working up a Bible study on Peter I think my people will identify with. Titled it: "God's Redneck; a study on an unlikely bible hero".
It may get away from me- I thought just a couple weeks...the first two verses mentioning him gave me tonight's study. Nearly thirty slides and two pages of notes, and I ain't got past "...and followed Him."  :laughhard:

Uh- Oops. Someone reminded me that today is Tuesday. I have NO idea how I got off.  Now I'm borderline ill that I spent until 11 last night working on the bible study when I had today. :laughhard:
Now to go change the date on the church posts.... *slinks away sheepishly*

Nelle

My pastor always says "If it's good, it's worth spending time on" when it comes to our series!

Tomorrow night we are doing a valentines party for the sunday school kids. Gotta make my checklist at lunch.

Roscoe

Urgh. NOW it is Wednesday. :pound:  How I wish it were Friday. I am majorly dragging. I need something to get me going.

MsJennJenn

Starting training today.  The 3 days this week are just "tech" days. For all of the external hires they're all setting up their laptops, getting logged-in etc. I'm already way ahead of them so I don't have to do any of that lol. So my cat is keeping everyone entertained on camera lol.

SO excited to be starting today though. Excited to jump into it!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

Happy Relationship Tax Day.

I'm exempt.
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

I know you must be so relieved that job worked out, Jenn.

Nelle

Quote from: MsJennJenn on February 14, 2024, 04:12:35 PMStarting training today.  The 3 days this week are just "tech" days. For all of the external hires they're all setting up their laptops, getting logged-in etc. I'm already way ahead of them so I don't have to do any of that lol. So my cat is keeping everyone entertained on camera lol.

SO excited to be starting today though. Excited to jump into it!

Yay!!

I also feel like we deserve to see said kitty ... (cue all the hearts)

MsJennJenn

Nelle I don't remember how to upload one here. lol
I tried attaching one too but it's too big.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Nelle

lol. I feel ya.. I don't think I know how to anymore either.

Kids sunday school valentines party tonight at church. I have the pizza scheduled for 630 pickup and then I have to go to walmart and grab the rest of the stuff (in a pickup - thank you whoever decided to do these). Gotta stop on my way home from work at Dollar Tree for a few balloons and some knick-knacks.

Lynx

I am NOT having cheese in my breakfast this morning. This is a big departure from what has become my daily routine for about a week.

For me to be like "Maybe you should scale back on the cheese a bit there big boy," do you have any idea how overloaded on dairy I have to feel?  :o

Maybe my coworkers were right. They have commented that my voice has been sounding different for about a week now. I told them port du salut is worth every sniffle. I regret nothing.
"Do you sing at church?"

Nelle

Party went well last night. Kids seemed to enjoy themselves.

I've been eating a turkey meat stick and a mozzarella string cheese every morning for breakfast instead of spending money at McDs or Wendys for their breakfast foods. I made some hard boiled eggs just now though, so I'll probably add that in the morning, plus have them for snacks today and tomorrow.

I'm excited for the weekend. Ready to sleep in Saturday. Last weekend was SO busy. Ready to NOT be THAT busy this one.

Roscoe

Hi. Last night went well...a bit over 50 in attendance which was amazing for us. Enjoyed teaching, got a few laughs and a few "hmmmm" which generally means they are thinking about it.
Today I've ran a bit. And tomorrow, I'm playing hooking and burning my employee birthday holiday from last year.
I may not tell Lou, just so she doesn't give me chores to do.  :laughhard:

MsJennJenn

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on February 14, 2024, 05:08:30 PMI know you must be so relieved that job worked out, Jenn.

Realized I skipped this. lol sorry Sandra. and YES I am soooooooooo happy. Gosh I can't even begin to describe how happy I am. The girl who took my place in the old job is a friend who I've known forever. She always helped ME. She's struggling and I feel so awful for her. But I am sooo thankful it's not me LOL
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

Urgh. Glad I am off tomorrow....and don't have anything I HAVE to do

Nelle

Wishing I was off today, but I'm not. Which is good I guess considering the plethora of pay requests that need to be submitted today and tomorrow! :)

Arkansas this weekend for me.