Eway Aymay Eavelay Omesay Ehindbay inyay Aringshay 479

Started by mini, February 16, 2013, 03:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

I WOULD!!!

Can I have that recipe?! Please?! I'm serious!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

sunlight

Quote from: Chseeads on February 22, 2013, 06:58:22 AM
That's when she was running around the country sleeping in her trunk.

Haha! Did I show you my bed?
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

Quote from: Chseeads on February 22, 2013, 06:58:22 AM
That's when she was running around the country sleeping in her trunk.
Hey don't knock it Seth.  Her cost-cutting made the trip feasible, and you benefited from it in the form of a Chel visit.  What are you trying to do, make her take trips less often?  :P

Quote from: MelodyB on February 23, 2013, 02:59:30 AM
Quote from: Psalm_97 on February 22, 2013, 04:32:28 PM
Someone say super smoothies?  :D

One of my favorite things for breakfast is banana, oatmeal, milk and honey, all blended up. 

Explain. Do you cook the oats first?
Have you never made muesli?  It's basically the same thing, same ingredients, except you don't put muesli in a blender and you let it sit in the fridge all night, and the oats are not crunchy the next morning.  With everything blended up you don't have to wait all night for the oats to get soft.

When we were kids, homemade muesli was a favorite breakfast.  My smoothie is just a quick-and-easy version.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

So can you explain how your do it then? Aprox measurements? I'd be willing to try it.

I think. Lol

Lynx

Uh... I don't know.  One banana, enough milk to make it loose enough, enough honey to make it sweet enough, enough oats to make it thick enough.  Sorry, I just pour it in a glass and use a stick blender to blend it all up.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MelodyB

Lynx

Yes, until you blend them up with the milk, honey and banana.  Then they are wet.

You might want to blend it up half an hour or so before you plan to drink it.  They do taste a bit grainy right when you blend it.
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

MelodyB

I guess I won't try it today. We are out of oatmeal. I got some hot tea instead. It's storming outside.

That is all.

Chseeads

Kim

Just "older" would have been fine .  You could have left the "alot"  out of it. And i think she said KIM who is older---not ROSCOE who is older!!!  But by all rights i guess 11 years seems like "alot" to the baby of the family.

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

I will if he doesent stop complaining.

He inhaled.

Chseeads

I lightly sanded a painted bookcase to repaint it.  I tried not to inhale, but I had black dust in my nose still.  :worry:

Lynx

Well good, that's what your nose is for.  Screens out the dust so it doesn't get in your lungs.   :great: Now blow your nose and you'll be fine.
"Do you sing at church?"

Melody

Sledding, chili, hot cocoa at a friend's farm today.  Lovely day!

MelodyB

Made a dump cake using a red velvet cake mix. This should be interesting. It looks good so far.

The Purple Fuzzy

I'm making chocolate chip cookies for Alex for his birthday.  He wanted that instead of cake.

Heather

Just made a berry cobbler from a Pinterest recipe. It was AMAZING!!!! 1 bag of mixed frozen berries. 1 box of white cake mix. 1 can of Sprite. Combine and bake at 350 for 35 minutes. Plus it's a Weight Watchers recipe so Mike can have it.

Been cleaning and napping most of the day. I still feel like poop.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

It's VERY GOOD. One can cherry pie filling, one can pineapple chunks, one red velvet dry cake mix, and two sticks of melted butter poured over top. Baked at 350 for 50 minutes, and it's YUMMY!

MelodyB

SippinTea

Sandra - That's become its nickname because of how hot it is. *lol* Only the very brave try it and like it. ;)

Mel - The recipe is entirely in his head, and he never writes it down (in spite of multiple people begging him to) so I doubt you'll ever get it unless you come visit and take notes while watching him make it. *lol* I seriously think he could make the stuff in bulk and market it. Everybody I know who likes hot/spicy stuff really likes it.

Alex and I would get along great. I'd pick cookies over cake almost any day.

*whew* Ya know.... I don't think husbands have any idea how loved it makes their wife feel when they do fix-it projects around the house. Particularly when they aren't even asked to check into something, and just see something needing to be done and/or fixed, and just... DO IT. My sweetie has been running for about 4 hours straight like a crazy man on a mission, doing all kinds of stuff around here... from investigating the broken-whatever-it-is on the dishwasher, to running a pile of stuff out to the shed for me, to putting a loaf of bread in the bread machine, to... well, there's a whole bunch of stuff he's accomplished today. And I'm extremely appreciative. :)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel