News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Eway Aymay Eavelay Omesay Ehindbay inyay Aringshay 479

Started by mini, February 16, 2013, 03:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

MellowYellow:  Yeah, now they use gelatin to get the texture.  Ain't the same. 

Jenn: The problem, as I understand it, is not with people like you who like fru-fru, but people who like fru-fru and think other people should like it too.  People who like fru-fru and let others be themselves, they're cool.  At least in that area...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

SippinTea

Case in point of people who like fru-fru stuff and let others be themselves.... Jenn seems to love me in spite of my aversion to fru-fru stuffs, and I know I love her WITH her fru-fru stuff. :) Yep. She's cool. :)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

Exactly! That's how I feel. You can like it, but don't be pushing it on me. Ain't gonna work. In fact, the more someone pushes me to do something the more I usually back farther away. Don't push me!

;)

Anyway. I am SICK this morning. Vomited twice already. Please say a prayer I feel better soon. I am miserable. Took Dad to dialysis and going back to sleep now. Uggghy.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

mini

I for one do not wear fru-fru stuff...

Roscoe, on the other hand, is a different story.  :ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on February 28, 2013, 12:26:16 PM
I for one do not wear fru-fru stuff...

Roscoe, on the other hand, is a different story.  :ugly:
:pound: :pound: It was just that once......and you KNOW that it was so MY color.  :P Sheesh, one time, and ya never live it down....At least I ain't rushing out for a BBW.

And in other news- my Friday, it is so good to see you. I've put up with the awful other days just to see you, my dear Friday. Now, hurry along, I have a date with Saturday... :freaky2:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

I'm somewhere in the middle. I like an itty bitty amount if frufru occasionally. I also notice for me that the more secure I become and exercise grace the more I can take or leave it but taking it occasionally is nice. I threw an outfit together on Sunday that I got compliments for. What they don't know though is that I wore my skirt higher and with a belt because I have a hole in the tummy of that shirt. Lol. Not too long ago the compliments would have made me feel too conspicuous and I would want to run home and change.  Now I'm just taking it in stride better. It doesn't make me want to dress up more.  I like my layered t-shirts and jean skirt with sockless canvas shoes.  Maybe I would dress more fru fru if I was crafty or had the money. Hahaha it's all I can do to wear my glasses. Those make me feel like I'm suppose to look professional or something.

sunlight

Mel... I bet it has something to do with pride... You don't fit into what she is proud of herself for doing,mso you get told...

And I like mellow yellows style. And Mel's, and rubys, and jenns... I match them all... It just depends where I am and if I want to... Lol.

I have a style of my own I am told... And last Sunday someone told me that they wished they could get away with my style... Lol.

I value comfort and modesty above all. :grin:
(And being able to spontaneously attackhug random people and still be covered... Lol)
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Melody

Amen. I don't think I remember your style Chel, I just remember you and I like ya oodles and bunches!  That's the best kind of impressions.

angel

LOL you all are fun.

Nice style, Mellow, you look nice and modest with some class.

I think others look alright in fru fru, high heels, whatever..... but not me man. LOL I couldn't even walk in high heels to save my life. I had to even get used to 2 inch heels on my cowboy boots) I feel so plain jane, however, when I'm around ladies that are all "fru frued". and I feel so SHORT around others that have the really high heels on.

Feel better soon, Melody!

My hubby's nickname is shep and that would make me ladyshep. :)

The Purple Fuzzy

:hi:  Morning.

* The Purple Fuzzy leaves hugs for the GP friends

Chseeads

* Chseeads steals Rat's Nest's hugs and sells them on Ebay.

Going to go clean at the apartment building.

The Purple Fuzzy

angel

The birds are chirping. It sounds and feels like spring. No chance of snow till Monday.
My hubby's nickname is shep and that would make me ladyshep. :)

Melody

Quote from: Chseeads on February 28, 2013, 02:41:03 PM

* Chseeads steals Rat's Nest's hugs and sells them on Ebay.[/

I dare you to try.  I will bid.

Lynx

It wouldn't work.  We already tried with Chel hugs, remember?  The problem was by the time the auction was over, Chel was already more than halfway across the country, and nobody knew where she would turn up next.  I'm fairly certain even Chel didn't know where she'd turn up next.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MelodyB

Ugh. I don't feel much better. I'm at the funeral home now, sitting in the truck waiting on dad.

I wish they would hurry and let him go so we could go back home. I'm going back to bed when I get home.

mini

I read this:

Quote from: MelodyB on February 28, 2013, 04:38:08 PM
Ugh. I don't feel much better. I'm at the funeral home now, sitting in the truck waiting on dad.

I wish they would hurry and let him go so we could go back home. I'm going back to bed when I get home.

Like this:

Quote from: MelodyB on February 28, 2013, 04:38:08 PM
Ugh. I don't feel much better. Not good. I'm at the funeral home now, REALLY NOT GOOD.  I wonder if Mel is fixing to kick the bucket and is saving the funeral home the trip to the house by dying on their doorstep... sitting in the truck waiting on dad. WOAH, WHAT!??!  HE...WHAT...OH MY....

I wish they would hurry and let him go so we could go back home. WHY IN TARNATION IS SHE TAKING HIM BACK HOME WITH HER?!?!?!?!I'm going back to bed when I get home.

It was about that last point that I remembered what her dads job was...LOL
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MelodyB

The funeral home that dad worked at is also across the street from dialysis, so when the dialysis parking lot is full, I wait for him at the funeral home. Lol I take it for granted sometimes that everyone knows that when they really don't. Lol

MelodyB

That was funny though, Germsy.

I'm home now. Laying in my bed. Ate some toast, and have a sprite. So maybe the nausea will go away.

Lynx

Reminds me of when I tell people I gotta go take Grandma to the nursing home.  I don't mention she's volunteering there and her car is in the shop.  :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

In local news, my pastor and wife used to go to General Conference but they don't plan to go this year, and neither does anybody else from my church.  Looks like I'll be a lone lynx for my first GC.  (Better than a lone wolf - lynx are felines, accustomed to prowling alone.)
"Do you sing at church?"

SippinTea

May GP craziness continue forever!

Oh wait. We already know it will. For sure. :bigcheese:

Imagine! All those insane and nutty GPers hangin' out together in heaven?!? Oh dear.  :biglaugh:

Aaaanyhow.... I'm sorry you're sick, Mel. :( Ginger peach tea might help settle your tummy too, if you have any around.

Randomness: both my dad (district board) and my little brother (youth committee) get voted on again this year. It's always sort of intriguing to me to make a prediction of whether or not they'll be put back on this year, or whether someone else will have a turn. My hunch is that they'll both be put back on this time. But we'll see. Sometimes on it, sometimes off it, and sometimes it's nicer when they're NOT. *lol*

Gotta get going on a custom order today. I have the fabric cut, just need to make myself start sewing it together.

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Lynx

Do we get pics of this custom project?  Now I'm all curious...
"Do you sing at church?"

Melody

Gas prices are insane and I don't see them going down by fall.  I bet GC attendance will be down because of it.