News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Time to Fish or cut bait (newsman)- talk about it in Sharing 4-3-8

Started by Roscoe, June 05, 2011, 12:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Quote from: MellowYellow on June 10, 2011, 06:01:39 PM

That being said, nothing is set in stone yet and living for God is often a fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pantaloons journey.
Amen!  Boy is it ever!
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Quote from: MsJennJenn on June 10, 2011, 06:12:11 PM
Growing up in a home where my mother is a public school teacher so I have lots of opinions on that. lol...

Just ate Five Guys & Fries....oh man I'm stuffed!

Wow...five whole guys...no wonder you're stuffed...PLUS fries....

Quote from: MellowYellow on June 10, 2011, 06:01:39 PM

So you need to get a shovel next time and put it in a bag asap.  Or did you bury it?

I hauled it off and threw it out ...that's usually my preferred means of disposal of dead bodies. lol

Dad said shoulda just threw it over the hill and burned it.....but that was after it was already too late. lol 

Chseeads

Melody

Quote from: MsJennJenn on June 10, 2011, 06:12:11 PMGrowing up in a home where my mother is a public school teacher so I have lots of opinions on that. lol...

Just ate Five Guys & Fries....oh man I'm stuffed!

Yeah, I've heard some, not from you but in general.  I've also heard from ex public school teachers who put it all out there and explain how and why homeschooling can be far better.  There are some terrible public schools and some terrible homeschools and amazing of both.  But I'm sticking to the "so many variables" stance. ☺  For us, in this particular school, it's not even comparable.  I've been told that they literally teach educators that homeschooling is unable to do as well as homeschoolers.  So it's a hard sell to someone who doesn't know any better.

Chseeads

Somebody's FB app was posting a few of those "click this to find the answer" type things on my wall....one was Do you think Seth Eads is fat?  :eek!:  And another was "Do you think Seth Eads is gay?"  :freaky: 

How rude.  :P

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Newsman

Didja drive the PAPM to work? inquiring Investigators want tio know!

John  :waving:

Quote from: five-oh on June 10, 2011, 11:51:19 AM
Don't remember all that drama last time I went coon huntin'. :lol:

Good Morning , all.  Here I am to work again... been busy of an evening the last few days and haven't checked in as much as normal. I see it's okay though, y'all haven't went wild posting so I'm not too far behind.  :waving:

Newsman

I thought youi were going to see your boyfriend, Miss Nelle! :)

Quote from: Nelle on June 10, 2011, 01:07:12 PM
MY: The appliance devil is out and about! My boyfriend's washer and dryer both died in the past two weeks! He's about to have a cow! Haha.. :-/

Working until 12 today. Then home to pack, wash my car, get ready, and head to Illinois. :) Staying until Sunday night! :) So ready to be with my best friend!

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Newsman on June 10, 2011, 07:01:42 PM
I thought youi were going to see your boyfriend, Miss Nelle! :)

Quote from: Nelle on June 10, 2011, 01:07:12 PM
MY: The appliance devil is out and about! My boyfriend's washer and dryer both died in the past two weeks! He's about to have a cow! Haha.. :-/

Working until 12 today. Then home to pack, wash my car, get ready, and head to Illinois. :) Staying until Sunday night! :) So ready to be with my best friend!

I think best friend and boyfriend are one in the same...haha
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Newsman

Shhh! Lady JennJenn, I'm trying to give her a hard time here! :)

How iare the sunburns healing?

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Newsman on June 10, 2011, 07:07:47 PM
Shhh! Lady JennJenn, I'm trying to give her a hard time here! :)

How iare the sunburns healing?

Getting better - peeling...and ITCHY! Which is a good thing...lol but not so much! I CAN'T SCRATCH IT!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Melody

oh no, what do you do about the itching?

Is the skin under the peeling skin, tanner?

MsJennJenn

naw just red lol the skin peeling is the tan part compared to the part underneath lol
-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Chseeads

Went to sleep while ago.... :yawn: 

* Chseeads wears grape guard.

It is HOT in this place...lands, I don't know why these people think it has to be 900 degrees.....  Shew...it was 80some degrees in here....I turned the air on some...good golly.....

taco_harvell

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on June 10, 2011, 06:45:11 PM
Anybody know how Taco is doing?  He seems to be MIA.

I am alive!! This week has just been crazy since I got back. Been going non-stop. Both ankles are still very swollen and very painful. I also started a programming class on Monday that is taking up a great deal of my time. Thanks for asking.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Roscoe

Quote from: taco_harvell on June 10, 2011, 11:56:58 PM

I am alive!! This week has just been crazy since I got back. Been going non-stop. Both ankles are still very swollen and very painful. I also started a programming class on Monday that is taking up a great deal of my time. Thanks for asking.
Glad you're still alive, Taco. And I like the hit and run texting.... one pic of a miata and no response..... :noo:  :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

taco_harvell

Quote from: five-oh on June 11, 2011, 01:15:27 AM
Quote from: taco_harvell on June 10, 2011, 11:56:58 PM

Glad you're still alive, Taco. And I like the hit and run texting.... one pic of a miata and no response..... :noo:  :laughhard:

Well I just thought you would like to see even in California only girls seem to drive Miatas......   :laughhard: :laughhard:
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

Traps are set again tonight.....hopefully everything that was prowling around is gone though....that'd be good....  But if anything does come around, I hope it actually gets in a trap and that's that.  I'm tired of this mess. lol

I'm also tired of bugs....my lands.....bugs of all sorts, every stinkin' where I turn....lands.....

SippinTea

*rWooby rWingo dances in and attackshugs various and sundry friends* I've missed you!! We've been sharing a cable around here for internet access (due to not having a wireless router yet) but that small difficulty is now fixed (hurray for marrying a brilliant geek) so perhaps I'll be able to pop in and say howdy a bit more often now. :)

I mentioned this morning that one of things we didn't get as a wedding gift was a blender (just sort of randomly, in my own disjointed and random way) and this afternoon when he returned from a running a couple errands, he had a blender in his hand. :lol: I'm blessed. And very spoiled. ;) And I'm not complaining about that. ;)

Thanks for all the well-wishing on our wedding day! We have lovely friends.

Seriously, I almost cried when I realized how many GPers showed up at the wedding. Having so many mutual friends there was... priceless.

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel