What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Should I actually say it? hmmmm

Started by nwlife, January 01, 2009, 10:39:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sis

Hey I'm sweet. So's Becca, you knew that, though, didn't ya?   :laughhard:

Assuredbyfaith

:laughhard:  Oh, Of course.... you can count on it!!!!   :hypocrite:  Sugar has nothing on us. Now chocolate...well, maybe? :updown:

Psssssst.......never doubted you!!! ;)
Don't forget WISE!!! :biglaugh:
Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

Sis

Wise guy?  er, gal?  I had a kid in church call me smartie skirts once about ten years ago. LOL

Assuredbyfaith

You should've said that " yes, I'm smart; the right skirt hides everything!!"  "smartie skirts", right?  :laughhard:
Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

Sis

Yeah, but he was only 12, so I'm not sure he would've understood.    :laughhard:

Assuredbyfaith

Yeah, your probably right!  I don't think that guys really have to think in terms of what hides what the best; especially not when their 12...LOL   :laughhard:

CDAGeek

Quote from: Assuredbyfaith on March 17, 2009, 03:23:29 PM
Yeah, your probably right!  I don't think that guys really have to think in terms of what hides what the best; especially not when their 12...LOL   :laughhard:

Not really, considering by the time we have something to hide, we're too stubborn to admit it so we wear the same clothes we used to.

We might have to add a few inches of materials, but it's still the same clothes!

Sis

Yeah, that snazzy yellow suit, huh?

CDAGeek

You know it. I go to the zoo and I'm the only one who doesn't get monkey poo flung at me.

Sis

I've been to the zoo many many times in my 21 years and I never have, either.

nwlife

All I get at the zoo is the walrus singing or the monkeys blowing a kiss at me... :tantrum:

I guess that is one reason to just hang out at the snack bar! :biglaugh:

Only through faith in the Grace of God through Jesus Christ am I saved. No other means and no other actions changes the predestination of my soul.

UPDATE:  I finally did find my wife.  Just waiting now to bring her to the USA!

Gingerale

why can't all men be so sweet? namely my hubby? lol.

iridiscente

Quote from: CDAGeek on April 18, 2009, 06:34:21 AM
You know it. I go to the zoo and I'm the only one who doesn't get monkey poo flung at me.
Birds of a feather, monkeys of a troupe....