News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Chris & Ruby is a Match Made in Heaven! Post away in Sharing 4-3-7!!

Started by MelodyB, May 26, 2011, 03:14:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Newsman

I thought it was Saturday??

Anyway, locked til needed.

John  :waving:

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Chseeads

Newsman

Chseeads

Newsman

The Purple Fuzzy

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Lynx

I wonder what Whitaker will think.  Usually dogs chase cats but he might have trouble with that one...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Chseeads

Lynx

A cat in general.  What's wrong with me in particular is a lengthy subject which should only be discussed if you have a good 47 consecutive hours to spare.
"Do you sing at church?"

Melody

Well after watching an interesting clip on how Funyuns are made, & that's it's relatively simple... I'm going to the store.  To just buy a bag...  :updown:

How's your foot Seth?  I'm coping with the bald patch you left with a formidable weave. Hehehe

MelodyB

My tummy is better at least.

And I just filled it again with a taco salad from TB.

:fork:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Yes, WC, I know.  :smirk2:

MY, it's fine.  :pout:

Your Lordliness, I'm sure that will make it feel much better.

Chseeads

http://www.theindychannel.com/video/28029238/index.html

Some of the storm damages from yesterdays several rounds of storms that came through....  The church in the vid is Bro. Sangl's in Greensburg. 

There was a lot of damage around Bloomington, and a tornado south of us toward Bedford...just right down the road, literally, from where Bill, the guy that's been coming to church lately, lives. 

We fared very well, thank the Lord.  And Lord help everybody trying to clean up and recoup.

Lynx

Well I placed the order for the five-finger shoes.  Let's see A how long it takes them to get here and B how they fit.  Also ordered some assorted Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir albums I do not have yet.

Seth I'm assuming WC means Weird Cat?  My name is Isaac, my screen name is Psalm_97, weird cat I recognize as just another Sethism, but WC is stretching the association chain a bit. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Lynx

Whatever cracks your eggshells.  But if nobody understands you it kind of defeats the whole purpose of communication.

Gone to work, ciao for now.  Got my paycheck last night and I'm officially very happy. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

But....everyone fully understood it. 

So my purpose stands in all its regal glory and splendor, undefeated, undefiled.

The Purple Fuzzy