News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Don't Tempt Fate- Post,Post,Post, in Sharing 498!!

Started by Roscoe, February 13, 2015, 02:23:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

There's no place like home. Went to see grandbabies but glad to be in my own house now.

The Purple Fuzzy

I just read the weather report for next week. Tuesday it's supposed to be 60-70* & Wednesday it's supposed to sleet/snow. :smirk2:

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on March 01, 2015, 11:15:15 PM
I just read the weather report for next week. Tuesday it's supposed to be 60-70* & Wednesday it's supposed to sleet/snow. :smirk2:
Same here. But Thursday and Friday are predicted to be sunny and cool, in the 40's. Maybe it'll be clear enough for me to finally come to your state. I'm beginning to think you have some pull with Old Man Winter, and are conspiring to keep me outta the state. :pound: I'll make you a deal- get the seller of my car to bring it to the state line. I'll pay him and never set foot in your state. Anything to stop this white crapola.... :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

SippinTea

I'm exhausted. No, I'm more than exhausted. Is there a word for more than exhausted? Hmm.... If not, there should be.

I'm also hungry. But nothing really sounds good.

And I'm apparently ramble-y. Uh oh. Pregnant, hungry, ramble-y.... this could spell disaster. Especially when you add grumpy to the mix. :updown:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Assuredbyfaith

Not a good night; pulled something in my back! Now I can't move my left side; and every  time I lift or turn I have sharp pains below my shoulder blade!! 😲😣😶
Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

Assuredbyfaith

FYI, I am tired of wet, freezing, rainy, snowy, damp... cold!!! Come on spring time; preferably with out the tornadoes!!! 😐
Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

Roscoe

They are now forecasting Wednesday to have heavy snow and/ or sleet in my area. My God, is summer ever gonna get here?!?
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

I'm sure Summer will get here eventually... with a vengeance.

Assuredbyfaith

I better get some spring time!!!! ...not just one week of cool breezes; then two months of April showers, thunderstorms, tornadoes, floods...then on to three months of 105 degrees of misery!!!!  I want spring time!!!! Fresh air, cool breezes; the smell of earth; and spring flowers!!! 🌷🌹🌻

Assuredbyfaith

Assuredbyfaith

Quote from: Roscoe on March 02, 2015, 12:42:08 PM
They are now forecasting Wednesday to have heavy snow and/ or sleet in my area. My God, is summer ever gonna get here?!?

The same here...it wouldn't be so bad!!! Except that we are so far behind at work; with all the people calling in for natural disaster!!! 😲

MsJennJenn

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on March 02, 2015, 02:08:46 PM

I'll take summer and it's 105 degree vengeance over all of this winter stuff ANY DAY.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Assuredbyfaith

Quote from: MsJennJenn on March 02, 2015, 03:38:25 PM

I'll take summer and it's 105 degree vengeance over all of this winter stuff ANY DAY.

It's easier to get warm then to cool off!!!! 😉 Although, I would like to get out and shake off the cabin fever!!!

Heather

You can always add layers. There are only so many that you can take off  :cool:

Well I knew this would happen. All my professors are now trying to through 3 weeks worth of work into 1 week. Lord have mercy on my mind [and the headache I've had for 2 days...]......
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

Seems like they could send out some online stuff when you're out and not try to cram it all in when you get back.

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on March 02, 2015, 03:38:25 PM

For once we are 110% in agreement.

Chseeads

* Chseeads secretly peeks out of a vent in the ceiling at everyone.

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on March 02, 2015, 11:19:03 PM
* Roscoe  moves quickly out of the room, because Ol' LardButt shall surely come through the ceiling.
:P

The Purple Fuzzy

* The Purple Fuzzy sprays him with Raid bug spray

Assuredbyfaith

Quote from: Chseeads on March 02, 2015, 11:19:03 PM

Why a ceiling vent? Were the ones in the wall too small?  :smirk2: Oh, well you only caught us talking about  weather...interesting stuff I'm sure! 👀

Lynx

My computer - the best one in my lineup - I think it is firmly convinced that I am trying to burn it out. I've been working the poor thing pretty hard over the weekend and the fan has been running more in two days than it has in the last four months.  But it is almost through with the tasks I set it to.  It should get a good rest tonight.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?