News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

For Those That Wondered, Here's SHARING 500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by mini, June 16, 2015, 06:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: MelodyB on August 26, 2015, 03:26:46 AM
Or me. Lol

Mom is home. I had a very busy and exhausting day. But she is back and happy. That's all that matters.

Goodnight.
Is her leg healing ok?

MelodyB

They say it is. The x-Rays show it healed up pretty well. Still have almost three weeks she can't put any weight on it still but they say she is doing great with therapy and she is, I've seen it. It's good if she behaves herself and does what's she's told.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Heather

Are. You. Kidding. Me........ Another completely ridiculously slammed day at work. Safe to say I did not make it to church tonight. I'm going to go drown in my bathtub now.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

The devil has came to visit. First, one of our well meaning representatives brought us free chocolate milk, juices, ect. I resisted and removed myself from the area. Then two well meaning ladies brought us two boxes of Krispy Kreme Crème filled and Chocolate frosted donuts (340 calories each, just so you know). Lord, I want one......
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Nelle

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on August 15, 2015, 07:26:31 PM
Here is the link to my kiddos blog if you are interested in their journey:  http://sagaunscripted.blogspot.com

I actually have this favorited on my desktop at work! I love reading about their goings-on!

Nelle

btw: Breakfast meets any meal - chicken and waffles. YUM!!!

Ashlee

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Nelle on August 27, 2015, 04:58:28 PM
btw: Breakfast meets any meal - chicken and waffles. YUM!!!

YES love chicken and waffles.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

Been a busy day. I cleaned the shop, then managed to get my ancient chainsaw started and don't some long over-due trimming of trees, producing two truck loads of limbs I then had to haul to the burn pile. I'm wore slap out. Fixin' to go get my little buddy who is staying the night tonight.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Man. Why so quiet, everybody?
I had a somewhat busy weekend. Discovered, to my surprise, that I am an idiot....last spring, I bought a chainsaw used from a local pawn shop. Used it a time or two, then towards the end of last spring, it wouldn't start. I cranked and cranked, got mad, threw it, then put it in the shop.
Friday I cleaned the shop. Saw it setting there, so I picked it up, got mad again, then checked the gas. It was bone dry. I poured some gas in it and it started on the second crank. So I yelled, and threw a fit over my own stupidity last spring.  :roll:
I spent the rest of the day Friday doing lawn work, then yesterday, after an enjoyable ride in Rusty, I went to Bro and Sis Wilson's 50th wedding anniversary party. Lou's mama took Chey, so Lou and I took the cleaned up and shiny Corvette on a date night, where I ate the first red meat I've had in a month- a small New York strip, and it was within my calories budgeted when I passed on toast and potatoes and substituted a salad and green beans.  :clap: All in all- a terrific weekend.

The Purple Fuzzy

It's nice to be back home from the birthday party. I'm thankful to live outside a small town & not in the city.

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on August 30, 2015, 12:17:39 PM
In the words of the great Confuse-Us: When you have nothing to say, say nothing. Would you rather we blather? :D

Life has been about the same as usual for me here. Found out my music computer wouldn't run .NET 4.0 framework no matter what fix I tried, so I wiped the whole system and reinstalled from the backup I made when I got the computer. Then I found out whatever problem it was came with the computer when I got it, cause it still wouldn't work. So I backed up the drivers to a flash drive, wiped out the whole system again and reinstalled from a Windows 7 disk. Then I spent a few hours setting the computer up the way I want again.

All in all, about 7 hours wasted because of a computer malfunction. Computers will be the death of me one day, I'm sure of it.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Quote from: Lynx on August 31, 2015, 11:28:16 AM
Quote from: Roscoe on August 30, 2015, 12:17:39 PM
In the words of the great Confuse-Us: When you have nothing to say, say nothing. Would you rather we blather? :D
Yes. :pound: And in sharing for the day, the scales read 229 this morning. This makes me exceedingly happy.  :clap:
And I drove the Corvette in, which automatically puts me in a good mood. I do believe Gabriel's trumpet is gonna sound like an Lt4 Corvette shifted at around 4500 rpm...what a heavenly sound. :freaky2:

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

School. Homework. Work. Occasionally sleep. Thus is my life.

5 sleeps til I get to hear the sounds of the ocean.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

Well. I survived another day. Came home, mowed the yard and made Parmadian encrusted baked Talapia. Not bad, even though I'm not a fish lover. Can't wait until Wednesday night, we are gonna have Bro Kenny and Sis Donna Johnson with us singing......and Lawd, that sister can sing.

Backseat Radio

Roscoe

:hi: Argh. Urg. Having a bit of trouble being motivated today.....

Lynx

Need more blather?

Bet if I were there in person to blather you'd get motivated. I can get almost anyone to move if I start talking about computer nerd stuff. They get up and move away real quick.  :teeth:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Lynx

You, Sir Bobby, would never have made it at my job today. We were somewhat busy. I was beginning to wonder if undercover agents were coercing people to come, when someone mentioned that school let out at 11:30am today because they had parent-teacher conferences the rest of the day. So we got lunch and after school rush all at once.

You also would never have made it because there is a Dr. Pepper dispenser just a few yards from where I work. Nope, you never would have made it...
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Lynx on September 02, 2015, 09:34:56 PM
You, Sir Bobby, would never have made it at my job today. We were somewhat busy. I was beginning to wonder if undercover agents were coercing people to come, when someone mentioned that school let out at 11:30am today because they had parent-teacher conferences the rest of the day. So we got lunch and after school rush all at once.

You also would never have made it because there is a Dr. Pepper dispenser just a few yards from where I work. Nope, you never would have made it...
You might be surprised, old man. I managed to get myself awake without too much trouble, and as far as the Dr Pepper machine- I've taken Chey and bought her Dr Pepper, walk past a free Dr Pepper dispenser every morning, and even have declined donuts when they were offered fresh, hot and free.
No, I'm gonna get down to 200 lbs or die trying......Now after I attain that goal, I'll be honest. I intend to occasionally allow myself a Dr Pepper and a burger. But until I get to the maintaining stage, I simply can't give in, or the last month will have been for naught.