News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

For Those That Wondered, Here's SHARING 500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by mini, June 16, 2015, 06:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

URGH.It's too early to be up.:yawn: It's my day off, and according to the weather is going to be cooler today. I'm too lazy to go see, and I have a ton of things to do....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Heather

Hopefully our AC at work is fixed today. It's been out all week and it's been in the 90s. UGH.

Sorry your mom is being that way Mel.

I've been having a terrible time sleeping lately. Bah.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

It's been really hot here, too. Thankful for air conditioning.

Heather

Roscoe

Pansies.  :P
Did our usual running around errands for the day, then came home and paid a guy to bring two big loads of topsoil out to fix our septic issue and build up the pad for the swimming pool I plan to have installed before next season..It has actually been cooler here today. Of course, that is relative to the 100 degree plus heat index we've been experiencing. Probably around 90-ish with a slight breeze..
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

It was not so hot here as well, with much breeze. When I went out to sweep trash off the lot I found it had all blown across the street... except for a good five pounds of cigarette butts. Smokers were out in full force today. Why can't the wind blow those away too...  :-\

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Heather

Last day of my 6 day stretch. Cannot WAIT to have tomorrow off work!! My poor [pour? hehe] hand is killing me from the pitchers we use to make smoothies. It's the way the weight is on them. Oh well. Just one more body part that aches.

Just 3 more weeks til school starts!! Woo-hoo!!

Roscoe

:hi:
Have done nothing  more worthwhile  than destroying  a wasp nest from under the hood of my Stude. Too hot to do much outside.

Roscoe

Over 24 hours and no posts?!? Slackers. :pound:
Sharing- earlier this week, Lou had an obviously Apostolic lady come up to her in Walmart, ask where she went to church, then grabbed her in a hug, telling her she'd moved to the area and was looking for a church. Lou was happy...but we guarded against getting too excited- until tonight.
Prayer was going on in the sanctuary before church as usual. This older grandmotherly-type Apostolic lady walked in, sat down,and got right down to business praying down heaven's host. As the service progressed, we had a blow out- and this sister was flat out one of the best altar workers I have ever saw. If you could stand next to her for ten minutes and not be LOOKING for a devil to whup, you is dead and plucked up by the roots. Lands, I thought my Mama done showed up. :ugly:
And the best part is, she says she will be back Wednesday night and as long as she is living here....:happydance:

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

It's always nice to have people move into the area that are already churched and ready to serve. Don't get me wrong, new converts are great, but it's refreshing to have someone just jump in and help as soon as they walk in the door.

Mom is still a bad patient and driving me crazy...BUT, even though I've had to deal with her, I had a great weekend anyway. We had a back to school brunch for the kids on Saturday morning. Then I went to the mall and around with some friends on Saturday afternoon/evening, then We went to a family game room where I beat my girl Amanda in two games of pool and two games of air hockey. They sang karaoke and I didn't get home till laaaaaate. I haven't been out that late in ages! Today one of our SS kids got the Holy Ghost, we had the Drosts from Mexico minister to us, and then my aunt took me out to Ruby Tuesday where I enjoyed the most tender and amazing ribeye I've had in a long time. SOOOOO GOOD. It just melted in my mouth. Along with a salad from the garden bar and spaghetti squash.

I'm drooling just thinking about how good it was. Wish I was there for dinner now...

Then I went and saw mom. Didn't stay long cause I'm tired and wore out and she was whiney. So I stopped at the store for some milk and cat food and I'm back home fixing to get in my PJs and chill.

That is all.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MsJennJenn

Our Ruby Tuesday is long gone and no more. I loved that place. Best salad bar ever. :sadbounce:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

We kept smelling smoke tonight. It turned out to be the mobile home behind us. :o

Roscoe

Man, that's terrible, Fuzzy.
Good morning, all. I drove the 'vette in, singing loudly to K-Love since there was no chance of a ham radio broadcasting me across the state :smirk:
I'm sure it look weird to the other drivers- balding cop, obviously singing loudly, while threading a 350+ hp sportscar through mega traffic,enjoying every flick of the gearshift and steering wheel. They're jealous no doubt.  :hypocrite: Oh, and I drank a cup of coffee this morning which I never do during the summer. It MAY have me a little wired. Not that you could tell. At least not here. But in person, I am now as jittery as a meth-up squirrel.  :sadbounce:
    Hmmm....what did Lou sneak into my coffee cup?!!? Ack! Mini! Call the po-lice, she's poisoned me! And no, if I croak, you CANNOT have Rusty. Or the 'vette. Well, maybe the 'vette, since it'd be amusing to watch from on high as you try to fold up in it. Don't mind the sudden downpour either, I'm just watering God's little flowers, even the bloomin' idjits..:hypocrite:  Okay- maybe you CAN tell that I'm wired.  :P

mini

*looks in upon gp*
*wonders about Roscoe*
*waits for the headline "LOCAL OFFICER HYPED ON COFFEE, ARRESTS DONUT SHOP OWNER AND 14 GIRL SCOUTS" to come out*
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

ATTENTION!
If you have or if you ever get one of those newfangled cars that drives itself, never, ever, ever leave it running while you duck into the convenience store. I might be in the neighborhood... and it is so tempting for a guy like me to do something like this:

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Heather

I don't even like having power windows and the likes in my vehicles much less it having enough computers to drive itself. No thank you! I'll stick to my window cranking, having to have a physical key to unlock it, manual shifting Yaris.  :cool:

I've been to 3 different Ruby Tuesdays in the past about year and a half and they have all been terrible. I used to LOVE eating there but once they made the chain wide jump to frozen everything about 2 years ago. YUCK!

Ended up going to the pool in our complex with my RA from last semester. I got a tad burnt. Ventured to Wal-Mart in my jammies early this morning to get some aloe after sun lotion. Oh sweet relief.

3 weeks til school starts and 5 til vacation!

MsJennJenn

Meeting someone I met in the old Godplace chat back when I was like 19-20 at NAYC this week! :clap:
Anyone else going?
-Alexander Den Heijer-

mini

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

mini

With 22,000 people in the crowd, I'm sure I won't see you.  But if you see a 6' 4" bald yeti, that's probably me.

MelodyB

I thought you were taller. My brother is taller than you. He's 6' 6".
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

Quote from: MelodyB on August 04, 2015, 05:13:29 AM
I thought you were taller. My brother is taller than you. He's 6' 6".
I can promise you, you might find a taller man- but you won't find an uglier one. :ugly: