News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Look to the Son in Sharing 451

Started by Lynx, December 02, 2011, 06:10:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Gimme a break, after a while it's hard to come up with new rhymes.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Amelia Bedelia

Quote from: MelodyB on December 03, 2011, 06:36:02 PM
Lets hope your appendix looks like the virgin Mary. More money in it.

actually judging from people today... it looking like michael jackson or elvis might be just as lucrative

Lynx

Quote from Seth:  "Hail Mary"

Okay, that one made me laugh.   :thumbsup2:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Lynx

The previous sharing thread is now locked.  Let begin the countdown until Newsman makes his appearance therein.
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

:smirk2:

So yesterday I went to the IMA walk-in clinic again where I had went Tuesday, at 8 a.m.  (I had called to let the interview lady know I wouldn't be able to meet her real early in the morning, I haven't checked my email yet to see if she emailed me or not.  :smirk2:

So they sent me to get a CT scan since things weren't better.  Told me to go to Monroe Hospital at 12:45 for the scan.  So we go home, I nap and lay around a while.  Can't eat anything in the mean time.  We go there, and I have to drink crud for the scan.  Actually get the scan around 2:30.  After it's done they had said I'd just be free to go and they'd send results to the doctor (from the clinic) and they would in turn call me then....  But they ended up looking at it there and having me wait till they called the doc before I left, which sounded like, uh oh, something is up...  So then the doc calls over there and tells me there's an abscess and to go over to Dr. Hodges' office, a surgeon.  So we leave and go over there.  He was waiting for me in the waiting room. And then he ran like a whirling dirvish trying to get things lined up to get me in and going at Bloomington Hospital.

Took me over there (across the street from his office) then, and he whisked me right into radiology again and they did another pelvic CT scan. 

At first he wanted to drain the abscess and then medicate me in here by IV and all that...but my bowel is in the way somehow that they couldn't do that right, so they're just doping me without draining it. 

Monday or Tuesday they'll do another CT scan and see how it's all goin.  When I'm out of here I'll be on more antibiotics at home a couple weeks. 

Like 6 weeks from now, I will then have "what's left of my appendix" removed.

It'd be alright if the Lord just went ahead and removed it Himself beforehand and saved everybody the time, money, and effort.  :D

Anyways....

So here I be.

MelodyB

John never answered me on why he said "Katie Futch".

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Quote from: Chseeads on December 03, 2011, 06:53:17 PM
It'd be alright if the Lord just went ahead and removed it Himself beforehand and saved everybody the time, money, and effort.  :D
Not to mention all the fuss and brou-ha-ha over it all.  I bet this is more attention than you ever wanted.
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Everybody keeps flowering out when they hear my appendix is ruptured.  But it's like, okay, it's done did it now people, move along, move along, nothing to see, nothing to see....unless it's Virgin Mary or Michael Jackson...lol

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

I'll be okayer when they come and reset this IV thing from screaming and get the air out of the hose. 

Furthermore, I had more of that chicken dump(ling) soup for supper....and I'm actually not sure if I was supposed to eat it, or hang wallpaper with it.

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

Well, guess what, for the first time in................a looooong time on a Saturday night, I did NOT g2cch.  :freaky:

sihst
(sittin in hospital stayed there)

Bro. & Sis. Smith from Hope are taking care of service tonight.  Tomorrow morning a couple of IBC kids are having service.

I'm cold...and hot.....  And my guts are rotten inside of me, but we already knew that.  :ugly:

Tricia Lea

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Chseeads on December 04, 2011, 01:27:29 AM
Well, guess what, for the first time in................a looooong time on a Saturday night, I did NOT g2cch.  :freaky:

sihst
(sittin in hospital stayed there)

Bro. & Sis. Smith from Hope are taking care of service tonight.  Tomorrow morning a couple of IBC kids are having service.

I'm cold...and hot.....  And my guts are rotten inside of me, but we already knew that.  :ugly:

:headrub:

Roscoe

Welp, I made it through the capitol's yearly version of Hades - the lighting ceremony,=. They had a huge parade, then I got to open the Capitol's huge Bronze doors that are only used in special occasions to let Santa and Mrs. Claus come out. Several thousand noisy people later, Arkansas' version of the Grinch got to go home so he could be back in the a.m.

And I'm glad to see Cheese back here, but slightly disappointed. I was looking forward to tormenting him in his absence.

Quote from: Chseeads on December 03, 2011, 11:14:48 PM
I'll be okayer when they come and reset this IV thing from screaming and get the air out of the hose. 
I was always told that if you got air in your I.V. it could kill you........just something for our resident hypochondriac to think about......since he was actually right this time.  :P Reminds of of a gravestone in a picture someone sent me. Under the lady's name and dates, it had a quotation from the deceased.- "See, I told you I was sick!" :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

You would have to have a great big string of air go into you to kill you.  The nurses last night actually got on that topic at one point. 

This computer hurts my eyes.  I use it a little while then quit.

IowaSkirtGirl

I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

taco_harvell

Preaching the morning service, prayers appreciated. Pray I get some rest so I don't fall asleep during my own sermon. lol
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Lynx

I can picture the headlines now...

PREACHER FALLS ASLEEP DURING OWN SERMON
Sleepy minister blames lack of sleep the night before, members of the congregation just say "ZZZZZ"
"Do you sing at church?"

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Chseeads

Quote from: sunlight on December 04, 2011, 06:19:50 AM
* sunlight hugs cheese.

Don't squeeze me too tight, Dear.  lol  ;)

Thanks

mini

Quote from: Roscoe on December 04, 2011, 02:34:21 AM
Welp, I made it through the capitol's yearly version of Hades - the lighting ceremony,=. They had a huge parade, then I got to open the Capitol's huge Bronze doors that are only used in special occasions to let Santa and Mrs. Claus come out. Several thousand noisy people later, Arkansas' version of the Grinch got to go home so he could be back in the a.m.

Oops...I thought you were at one in your home town, not at work.  Btw, a guy from work was in your area yesterday.  I told him I wish I had known, I would have rode along to torment you.  :P
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on December 04, 2011, 01:10:50 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on December 04, 2011, 02:34:21 AM

Oops...I thought you were at one in your home town, not at work.  Btw, a guy from work was in your area yesterday.  I told him I wish I had known, I would have rode along to torment you.  :P
Man. Another missed opportunity to talk you into buying something else that you don't need.... :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

mini