News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Look to the Son in Sharing 451

Started by Lynx, December 02, 2011, 06:10:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

I'm thinking Newsman feels bad enough that he should have a hospital room near Seth.

Melody

LoL @ Sethers

I need a vacation.  :)

How is John doing?

Chseeads

Doc was just here.  He's in scrubs and a doo rag, guess he's hackin' somebody open today, either has already or gettin' ready to. 

He said he'll get me some solid food today.  They'll scan me again tomorrow at some point I guess.  If it looks good then a couple more days of the IV antibiotics and then home with more to take by mouth then. 

Which is basically the same as usual. 

Lynx

It's raining here.  I just got up, I have a lot of stuff to do, but I want to go back to bed because it's raining. 

:yawn:

Oh well.  Music Duty calls. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Babs

* Babs offers S.eth some homemade chicken soup :D
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Chseeads

Babs

ummm duno, you make a habit of tasting your chickens.....erm other peoples soups?
:hypocrite:
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Lynx

But that chicken was like family!   :o
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

My friends in Southern OK are getting snow.

myhaloisintheshop

your friends in northern Oklahoma want snow too  :updown:

Melody

Quote from: Chseeads on December 05, 2011, 03:48:15 PMOh, and if you want your BM broadcast, just call Newsman, he'll get right to work on it.

You know better.  Isaac doesn't want people to know his about his business.
:cool:

Chseeads

My friends in northern OK want a new baby for Christmas.

:eyebrow:

My white count is back down to normal now.  So these drugs (and prayers, or vice versa) are working on this goop. 

IowaSkirtGirl

I found a TON of Christmas cards last night in with some of the decorations we got out. Bad news, when we moved in March we either misplaced the tree or someone stole it. Either is very possible...the down side is my "baby's first Christmas" ornament from 1981 was in there, so were both of the ornaments roomie had gotten for little roomie. His are a little easier to replace, I did find one like mine on Ebay, but it's just not the same as the one that I remember hanging on the tree every year as a kiddo....

So we had to go buy a new tree. And it's decorated in pink blue and silver. And the Nativity scene that I remember setting up every year is under it....Because Jesus is the reason for the season :)

Oh and I'm home early from work. We got done milking early and I am really exhausted!

I set up the appointment to go take my driving test tomorrow....to get my restricted DL. 

Roomie is getting her Bible Study to get Baptized on Friday...and then she's getting fully immersed on Sunday. Thank you Jesus!
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

Lynx

But with a nativity scene under the tree, there is less room for presents!  :-\
Sorry, had to say it...

MellowYellow:  Ease up willya?  First, keeping a lid on personal info online is just good sense.  Second, Seth and his pipe bomb comments have the "Pick on Isaac" field well covered, even saturated. 
"Do you sing at church?"

myhaloisintheshop

Quote from: Chseeads on December 05, 2011, 04:54:27 PM
My friends in northern OK want a new baby for Christmas.

:eyebrow:

oh no they don't!

BTW--Last night Chase was on facebook and read your status.  He starts laughing hysterically and says...."Seth's on some good drugs!  He's going to pole dance with his IV pole! This guy is awesome!"     

Chseeads

I'm glad he enjoyed.  :)

I'm actually not on anything "good" in that way.  Just enough antibiotics to kill a horse (so if there happens to be one in me anywhere, there shouldn't be when this is all said and done), and morphine for pain - the thing with that though, is I only take the smallest dose of it, and I take it very seldom.  So I'm not "doped up" on it at all.  I can't tell when I take it.

I will be thrilled to have something to eat that has substance to it....I'm so tired of this "soup" that I have no idea what it is supposed to be, other than by what the name of it is....just looks like it's probably made with flour and water, regardless which kind.  Bleh.  I don't know if I'll get some dinner or not....Doc has the order in to get me back to regular diet, so whoever is on the chain just needs to make that happen. :demand:

myhaloisintheshop

After getting "real food" from the hospital you MAY want your soup back...lol  Ive never had great luck with hospital food.   :-\  Clint has been in the hospital before and he had incredible food!!!!   

Chseeads

Lord...just took a "bath" and it wore me out. 

Chseeads

I am not getting to eat like I normally do, you know how everything kills me....so I can't tell if I'm dying from what I'm eating or not....  I just want to get some kind of piece of meat or something for goodness sakes so I can know I've had some stinking protein.

Melody

Perhaps they have a BBP there? 

Sorry Isaac. I didn't realize u were so sensitive. Seriously. 

Lynx

I could send him a can of refried black beans.  Whenever I see them at a salvage grocery I stock up - they're great with some curry, dill weed, a little butter and cream cheese melted in, and some chips. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Napped just a little dab.  Bro. Elkins from Shiloh came by. 

Chseeads

Wow, the nurse taking over for the one that's leaving is like a throwback from the 50s....she's a little older white haired lady, and she's not wearing scrubs, she's wearing a little white dress. 

IowaSkirtGirl

I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!