News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

GP, Bring old posters back to heaven, drag 'em back to Sharing 497

Started by Roscoe, December 14, 2014, 01:34:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Assuredbyfaith

Quote from: Chseeads on January 12, 2015, 06:36:45 PM
Dad's cancer is all in one location, thank the Lord.  So he'll be starting radiation next week I guess.... Bunches of various appointments upcoming...ugh....  Don't know if they'll be doing anything else or not, find out about that in a few days.

Anyhow...keep him and us in your prayers still.

Thanks.

I'm eating a salad.

Thank you Jesus!!   Thoughts and prayers!!   
Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

Assuredbyfaith

Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Quote from: sunlight on January 12, 2015, 09:29:15 PM
Dad's cancer is all in one location, thank the Lord.  So he'll be starting radiation next week I guess.... Bunches of various appointments upcoming...ugh....  Don't know if they'll be doing anything else or not, find out about that in a few days.

Thanks.

I'm eating a salad.

This is awesome news! Sorry for it happening in the first place, but yay that is was caught early enough that it's all in one area.

Had he went ahead and had the biopsy back in the summer when they first saw a spot, it would've been much smaller...an inch or so then, verses about 4 inches now.....  The CT they had done caused him some kind of horrible pain when they put the dye in him and he was afraid of having something like that done again for one thing, and probably another was just afraid of hearing some kind of bad news, so he cancelled the biopsy back then....and didn't have anymore problems for a few months till it started hurting and things a lot....

Anyhow....   Lots of what ifs and could haves could be said about it, but what's done is done....

I tell myself, that even if that early occasion was a chance that was given to get something done sooner, God knew that he wasn't going to do anything sooner already....so He already had a contingency plan....  *shrug*

Praying it just shrivels up and goes away.  I've been cursing it in Jesus' name from the get go.

Chseeads

Quote from: Assuredbyfaith on January 13, 2015, 09:21:02 AM

Thanks.

I'm eating a salad.

Thanks.

Quote from: Assuredbyfaith on January 13, 2015, 09:25:12 AM

I'm eating a salad.

They say miracles happen every day! 😉    :hypocrite:   

I eat salads constantly.  :P

Lynx

Assuredbyfaith:  Yeah, the northwest has higher highs in the summer AND lower lows in the winter than we here in Tennessee have.  No wonder the asphalt buckles more up there.  I'm definitely staying here. 

Seth:  Though your prune juice comment was really cheesy, it made me smile so much I had to bless you for it.

Jen:  Just wanted to call you Jen because I'm running low on smites. 

That is all.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

I smited you for calling her Jen. :nono:

Read the book "The Maze Runner" (and it's following ones), and tonight I watched the movie...as usual, the movie wasn't anything like the book. The book was way better. As a stand alone movie it would have been good, but since reading the book(s) my imagination did it far better justice than the movie makers in Hollywood.

Oh well.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

Backseat Radio

Today was my day off until work called me about 20 minutes ago and asked me to pick up a shift today.

Assuredbyfaith

Quote from: Chseeads on January 14, 2015, 03:26:29 AM
Quote from: Assuredbyfaith on January 13, 2015, 09:21:02 AM

Thanks.

I'm eating a salad.

Thanks.

Quote from: Assuredbyfaith on January 13, 2015, 09:25:12 AM

I'm eating a salad.

They say miracles happen every day! 😉    :hypocrite:   

I eat salads constantly.  :P

Your welcome!!!

A+ for the salad eating!!! I  ate one before work last night!!! 😉 It was hmmm...yummy!!!  😋

Assuredbyfaith

Quote from: Lynx on January 14, 2015, 04:46:00 AM
Assuredbyfaith:  Yeah, the northwest has higher highs in the summer AND lower lows in the winter than we here in Tennessee have.  No wonder the asphalt buckles more up there.  I'm definitely staying here. 

Lynx, I say I claim the Northwest...however, I currently live in the south!!!  The roads in WA actually seem to hold up pretty good...likely because the weather doesn't jump so much from one extreme to another! It's usually a steady cold or a steady warm! Since hitting the south(west of TN) I have never seen or imagined roads that were worst!! 😲 

I've decided I've never seen worst weather...it's extremely crazy to be warm one afternoon then below freezing the within the next couple of hours....then right back to the warm! Makes it hard to handle hot or cold!

I was telling someone this morning that when I lived in WA ... In 10 years I didn't own or use an umbrella; and I hated wearing a coat or sweater!!! Back there the mid 40's felt like an average day!!! 😉

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MelodyB on January 14, 2015, 05:31:59 AM

I blessed you for that Melbsy - and smited him. AND smited Roscoe for good measure. :hypocrite:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

I can't help it about anything to the west. Here in Tennessee we have pretty good roads.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Assuredbyfaith

Quote from: Lynx on January 14, 2015, 07:04:20 PM
I can't help it about anything to the west. Here in Tennessee we have pretty good roads.

I've actually been through TN quite a few times...I seem to recall good roads! 😉 Remembering one crazy road trip  ...were I hit six states in three days...drove 15+ hours in one day! I think that was TN with the  fog covered hills? 😊

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on January 14, 2015, 06:56:16 PM
Quote from: MelodyB on January 14, 2015, 05:31:59 AM

I blessed you for that Melbsy - and smited him. AND smited Roscoe for good measure. :hypocrite:
Why, you evil ole shrew. :pound: :pound: Here I am, innocent- and sick I might add- and you smite me. :sadbounce:

And in sharing- this crud is kicking my rear. Every since sunday I have gone to work, came home, and gone to bed, dosed liberally with Nyquil cold and flue. I so want to get better.  This weather is not helping me.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Assuredbyfaith

Quote from: Roscoe on January 15, 2015, 01:56:46 AM

And in sharing- this crud is kicking my rear. Every since sunday I have gone to work, came home, and gone to bed, dosed liberally with Nyquil cold and flue. I so want to get better.  This weather is not helping me.

Roscoe, you should buy you some Echinacea...better then Nyquil; and it's a natural antibiotic!

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

Roscoe has been scarce as a skinny person at a buffet today.

Just saying...

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Lynx on January 15, 2015, 11:29:40 PM
What an analogy to apply to Bobby...
:eyebrow:
:pound: Mini.... Today was a busy day. No time fer anything, not even checking in here or texting. But I do feel much better today. And it was my Friday, so it  was great. And I've never heard of that " Echinacea"...I'll have to see if I can find it.
And in other sharing- I go to take my last ham radio test tomorrow. I hope I pass it. It'll be another personal goal knocked out. :freaky2:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Assuredbyfaith

Quote from: Roscoe on January 16, 2015, 01:41:39 AM
Quote from: Lynx on January 15, 2015, 11:29:40 PM
What an analogy to apply to Bobby...
:eyebrow:
:pound: Mini.... Today was a busy day. No time fer anything, not even checking in here or texting. But I do feel much better today. And it was my Friday, so it  was great. And I've never heard of that " Echinacea"...I'll have to see if I can find it.
And in other sharing- I go to take my last ham radio test tomorrow. I hope I pass it. It'll be another personal goal knocked out. :freaky2:

Echinacea is found with the vitamins; it's also in some  SoBe drinks.

Assuredbyfaith

I'm so tired ...I'm sitting in my car just staring at the entrance to work!!! I don't want to......!!!

I guess I have to.... 😢

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Echinacea is for gulls.  For a short cold, try zinc.  With zinc and lots of lying down I've had one day colds. 
"Do you sing at church?"