News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Lynx hits some licks in his music mix, just to get his kicks, in SHARING 496

Started by Lynx, October 03, 2014, 11:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Quote from: MelodyB on October 20, 2014, 03:16:21 AM
I brought home some goat cheese and don't know what do do with it. Never used it or even tasted it before. Lol

It was free..
The possibilities are many, and dazzling in variety.

1. Eat it.

2. Give it to me.

3. Rub it all over someone's car as a halloween prank.

4. Feed it to the neighbor's dog or cat, and have an instant friend for life.

5. Shot-putt it into the neighbor's yard and wait for him to hit it with the lawnmower.

6. Put it on your car motor, let it melt into the iron and have a cheesy car every time the motor warms up.  (Okay, so that was a cheesy suggestion... and this was a cheesy joke.)

7. Leave it in the fridge until it gets so moldy that it comes to life and starts snapping at you when you reach for something in the fridge.

There are many other possibilities, but these are the most feasible.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

Those are terrible ideas Isaac. Except #1. She needs ideas directly related to #1.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

It tastes pretty good. And MawMaw loves it so it won't waste. I brought home 6 packs and 3 are gone already. Lol so yeah. I think I'm good with the ideas now.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Well, grandma rallied back around to eating and drinking yesterday again....  But she's out of her head still.  She will say something that's totally accurate and related to something sensible, and then say something off the wall and unrelated. 

I went over there last night and figured I wouldn't stay too long.  But I stayed all night.  My cousin/aunt (one person...she's my cousin on my dad's side, and she married my uncle on mom's side) has been staying overnight....and she did, but she zonked out dead asleep, and I stayed and tried to convince and corral granny as best I could.  The fact that someone has been staying with her when she's not used to having anyone there, has her convinced that she is not at home, and she is wanting to go home.  Finally got her to lay in bed at 3 something, but I don't think she slept for a second all night.  I dozed some later on off and on.  Woke this morning to find her already up and in the bathroom by herself with no walker or anything....ugh. 

I could write three books about the things she talked about all night.  Bless her heart.  I'm thankful she came back around to eating and stuff.  Now if her mind would come to her enough to at least comprehend that she is home and that sort of thing. 

I did poop and a few errands.  I'm back home now eating a bean bowl and then I may collapse.

Roscoe

Cheesehead, I hope she gets better. Could it be some medication effects causing the confusion? I know there were times with Daddy that medication caused that kinda thing.
And in sharing, I've done nearly nothing productive today. And for dinner I had a chickenloaf sandwich. I did think of mini-ster and his love for that lunchmeat whilst enjoying it too. :hypocrite:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

She's a bad one to have crazy effects from meds and such... But she's not been on too much stuff....and in the last several days hadn't been on anything, she wouldn't take anything.  Yesterday was the first time she took her normal blood pressure and heart pill in several days.

I still haven't collapsed.  But it's coming. 

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Made it through the day. Got to teach tonight. Was planning on teaching on Galatians, but for what seems like the umpteenth time, I don't feel like that's what I'll teach. Got a thought tormenting me on not letting your past define your future. Praying God just puts what He wants me to say in my mouth.

Chseeads

Well it's big enough He ought to have plenty of room to stuff it in there....

:hypocrite:

Roscoe

The Purple Fuzzy

I'm tired.  I made a coconut cake and German chocolate cake last night.

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

sunlight

Cheese, I almost have your smites and blesses evened out again! And roscoes. Lol.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: sunlight on October 23, 2014, 04:01:23 PM
Cheese, I almost have your smites and blesses evened out again! And roscoes. Lol.

I went a head and fixed that. :hypocrite:
-Alexander Den Heijer-

sunlight

Lynx

I've about decided that a certain person with two nnnnnnn's in the name smites me every time I post something.  For what reason I cannot discern.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

@ Jenn and Chel- :pound: you evil ole' biddies-in-training. :pound:
After the day I had, I shoulda been hugged, not smitten. Suffice it to say that I was ready to burn things, shoot things and otherwise destroy things before retreating to a mountain cave. Beginning with Insurance companies, and ending with coworkers, with a liberal side of Car company designers as well. But after a good minister friend talked me down and managed to point me in the direction I needed turned in, I think I might have it solved. Maybe. I've at least managed to lay the lighter down for now..

sunlight

Roscoe

Quote from: sunlight on October 23, 2014, 11:33:53 PM
Why smitest thou me! I have been blessing you!
My bad. I thought you smote me. You were collateral damage when I aimed at Jenn. How do they say- " Mea Culpa"?

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Lynx on October 23, 2014, 10:13:20 PM
I've about decided that a certain person with two nnnnnnn's in the name smites me every time I post something.  For what reason I cannot discern.

I haven't smote you in ages. But I did just now for presuming that I do. :pound:

Quote from: Roscoe on October 24, 2014, 02:13:41 AM
Quote from: sunlight on October 23, 2014, 11:33:53 PM
Why smitest thou me! I have been blessing you!
My bad. I thought you smote me. You were collateral damage when I aimed at Jenn. How do they say- " Mea Culpa"?
And yes I smote you to fix chels blessings. :hypocrite:
-Alexander Den Heijer-