News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

We See What Car Roscoe Will Test Drive in Sharing 495

Started by mini, August 02, 2014, 01:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Had to go get granny out of the floor this morning.  Her feet slid out from under her when she tried to get out of bed.  She laid there till my aunt went over there.  Then they called to have me come pick her up.

The Purple Fuzzy

She needs one of those things you hang around your neck to call for help.

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Lord. Where'd everyone go?!? It's dead as a tomb in here. :sadbounce: I miss the days when this was a happening place....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

Totally read that too fast and read tomato bomb instead of tomb. No clue why.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Chseeads

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on October 01, 2014, 02:22:57 AM
Totally read that too fast and read tomato bomb instead of tomb. No clue why.
a tomato  bomb would be interesting. ..I'm  back at work. Church  tonight, don't  know if I'll be  teaching  or not. Will have to try to get something  together  in case.

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Either wasn't wearing it or just didn't use it, I dunno.  She had said she was going to start wearing it all the time. 

Ashlee

They keep calling me trying to get me to get one.  I guess I'm more frail than I think I am. lol

Roscoe

Quote from: Ashlee on October 01, 2014, 06:21:09 PM
They keep calling me trying to get me to get one.  I guess I'm more frail than I think I am. lol
Just look at you, you're  just bones... :P

Chseeads

I'm weary.  Worrying about dad and his manifold problems. 

So many people are in bad shape.  Lord help everybody.

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on October 02, 2014, 03:19:38 AM

Manifold problems are easy to fix. A gasket and a little time.  :thumbsup2:

The Purple Fuzzy

They probably don't make a gasket for that model any more. ;)

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Roscoe on October 02, 2014, 11:32:24 AM

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on October 02, 2014, 01:09:15 PM

You'd think he'd know that as old as he is.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Ashlee

Hello All!  :hi: 

My tonsils are rotten and infected - again, I broke my big toe awhile back I think and it STILL hurts and I took 10 mg of melatonin last night so I could get one good sleep....and slept barely 6 hours.  lol  But other than that all is well.  We have money in the bank and my belly is full :)

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on October 02, 2014, 01:46:03 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on October 02, 2014, 11:32:24 AM

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on October 02, 2014, 01:09:15 PM

You'd think he'd know that as old as he is.
:pound: :pound: :pound:

Heather

I sat through my ex-husband preaching last night and didn't leave nor throw things. This is improvement for me..... I even came away with a few nuggets of wisdom. Just don't tell him that......

Vacation in 9 days!!!! Woo-hoo!!

Also Brandon and I have made some wedding decisions that I'm excited about. Also, tried my wedding dress on today at my parents and it still fits. So I'm good to go.  :cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

Cleaned at the apartments today.

Then went to Columbus and picked up the Morrises.  Dropped them off at church.  Home eating a bean bowl.  Will get ready and go back to church shortly. 

Then take them to Super 8 in Bedford.  And I got them a gig at Bro. Jones's in Orleans tomorrow night.  So was easier for me to just get them and leave them down here a couple days rather than go back and forth to Columbus a thousand times....  I'll take them back up there Saturday morning. 

MsJennJenn

Insane storms here tonight. Last I heard, over 200,000 people in Dallas alone without power. That's not counting the rest of the metroplex. Like a 5-mile radius surrounding my apartment is out of power. Surprisingly I have power though. No internet, but electricity. Hallelujah. The drive home from work was treacherous. Took me almost an hour. Trees, limbs, leaves, even saw a cooler everywhere. The winds were 70-80mph. INSANE.

Got me out of a French test I sooooo haven't studied for. And for that I thank the Lord!
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

Had some pretty severe wind and storms here too, although I don't know the actual windspeed. Has trees down all over the area, and a lot of rain. Wind was strong enough to blow our patio table and chair across the yard, and turn over the heavy converted gas grill I had in the back yard. I was really concerned about my tower and antenna, but all looks well this morning, just a few broken tree branches to pick up...

The Purple Fuzzy

I was also thankful that we didn't lose electricity in the storm.  It blinked a couple times, but stayed on. :)