News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

We See What Car Roscoe Will Test Drive in Sharing 495

Started by mini, August 02, 2014, 01:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

Heather

I'm procrastinating from homework. Church this morning was awesome. We had 4 get the Holy Ghost from the Job Corps. I'm now housesitting til tuesday. First tests are now upon us at school. I'm kinda flowering out.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

* Chseeads throws a grape in your big gaping yapper.

Roscoe

I'm watching cheese weep and fuzzy fixing to give him something to weep over...:lol:
Another day at work. Bah. And Chey managed to sprain her foot....her mama is making a huge deal out of it, gotta take her to the Dr and get crutches. ..sheesh. It's a minor sprain alternate heat and cold and wrap the ace bandage on it.  But no, Dad knows nothing apparently.  :mad:
On the good side....Lou is give the long hated clothing rack that appears to be a treadmill away. I'm only out 40 bucks for it but I'm glad to lose that money just to get rid of it..:clap:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Heather

I definitely didn't say flowering there......

Barely slept last night. Was wide awake at 5 am. Worked this am. Still have a ton of homework to do. Class at 4. A mandatory movie to go watch for that class on campus at 7. Just keep breathing Heather.....
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MsJennJenn

Quote from: HeatherB on September 22, 2014, 06:35:04 PM
I definitely didn't say flowering there......

haha you did - and you said it there too.
you have to space f r e a k i n g if that's the word you were trying to use.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Chseeads on September 22, 2014, 01:57:33 PM
* Chseeads throws a grape in your big gaping yapper.
* The Purple Fuzzy shoves one of Seth's chickens down his throat.

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Yes, I'm sorry.  I don't want to hurt a chicken.
* The Purple Fuzzy goes to search for an inanimate object to use instead

Roscoe

:hi: Long day tomorrow. Range for the next two days. Oh, and I was right as usual- Chey just has a mild sprain.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on September 23, 2014, 01:27:41 PM
Right as usual? :rofl:

It's the Murphy's Law of man's wisdom. Usually women don't listen, and it turns out we were right. On the rare occasions when they do listen, we will just happen to be wrong
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

I'm making a poor life choice and skipping class tonight and we have a quiz. I don't even care.

And I also just had a little cry over the dog across the way. He's been outside on the patio since like Monday of last week and I can't tell if he has water. And it's making me sad.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

Got through the day, went for a nice brief drive in Rusty and picked up Uncle Ron's THREE CASES of glass bottled Dr Pepper....he can't get it in his area so  he  carries a couple, three cases, back every time he comes down for a swap meet. If I can just get through tomorrow, Thursday begins swap meet! :clap:

Chseeads

You're all weirdos.

Did poop and cards and some errands today. 

My grandma turns 99 tomorrow. 

Chseeads

Helloooooo....weirdoooooos, where are youuuuuuuu??

The Purple Fuzzy

My mother in law passed away yesterday. Off the rest of the week for funeral & such.

MelodyB

I will hopefully see Kimber Friday night...I've been home two weeks now and haven't seen her yet! I'm about to DIE!

Headed to Goula today to check the PO. I hope to have my last paycheck from Fl in there.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Ashlee

Lynx

JenN:  You could go over and check.  If anyone says anything you can smile and say you were coming over to pet the dog.  It'll be the truth - pet him while you're there.   

Bobby:  Reminds me of my brother.  He couldn't get cheerwine or Dr. Enuf (kinds of soda) here, so whenever he visited mom in east TN he would come back with cases of the stuff.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Dad's not felt too great today, has some kind of pain. 

There's just never any peace for any length of time, always some new malady coming along with one person or another.  *sigh* 

God help us, please. 

Roscoe

:hi:
Hello, Ashlee...long time since we see the creeping skeleton avatar post....

In sharing, I finally made it through the day, although there were several coworkers I wanted to choke.. Went to church and heard a friend preach a really good message on "Asleep at the wheel". Suffice it to say I needed it. Now I'm sitting up waiting on the bedclothes for the guest room to be dried so I can make the bed up for Uncle Ron, who comes in tomorrow. Lou's gotta work, so she's fixing to go to bed..

Oh yeah- I meant to send my condolences to Fuzzy's family, but forgot. So I'll just edit this, which I'm sure will be told by the edit fairy....