News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

We See What Car Roscoe Will Test Drive in Sharing 495

Started by mini, August 02, 2014, 01:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Quote from: Lynx on September 01, 2014, 04:04:43 AM
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on August 31, 2014, 06:47:21 PM
Wow, the mental picture of you riding a goat is interesting.
+1
:frown: I never said the goat offered would be for me to RIDE.  :pound: :pound:

Back at work. Oh, and by the way Cheese, your doubly mean comment about my size, followed by a reference to my weight, earned you a smite, Rich Birdbrain.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Roscoe

Viscious! Absolutely uncalled for. I only attacked when provoked. Ya'll are retaliating, and THAT'S WRONG. :pound:

Chseeads

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on September 01, 2014, 05:21:27 PM
If this is wrong, I don't want to be right. :P
:pound: There's no danger in you being right, I'll assure you.  :pound:

Lynx

In the words of an eminent philosopher:  Weirdos.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

My feet are going to fall off, they are so sore....  :sob:

Got the garage bay cleaned out, my lumber restacked into the brooder house....  All this completed, and a minute before I was going to put the tractor in the garage, it came a 5 minute downpour.... Ugh.

MsJennJenn

Came home from young adult retreat with food poisoning. Along with about 6 friends who all got it too.
Lord help us as we're near death.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

I'm sick with a head cold. Started Sunday morning, all stuffy, then I coughed all night, and woke this morning (Monday) with a massive headache, stuffed up nose, that also acts as a faucet...(explain that) and my voice is all squeeky like a mouse. It's lovely.

Meanwhile, a guy called me from Winn Dixie in MS today, wanting to schedule an interview for the transfer I put in for, and I am sure I made a great impression with how I sounded on the phone. :roll:

For my mega share...I'm moving back to MS. NOT living with my parents, let's get that straight so there is no future confusion...but I will stay with a friend till I can get working enough to support myself. God has moved several mountains for me in just a couple of weeks. Seriously. Longer and more detailed testimony to come after it's all said an done. Too much to tell right now, and not all work out completely yet, so I'll save it for later. :D

That is all.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Oh, Mel-Mel, you big weirdo.

My feet are crippled.  Good grief.  I need some kind of handicapped shoes.

Chseeads

Roscoe

Apparently, I have revealed my ignorance in things of fashion today. A coworker brought a "Louis Vittion" handbag that belonged to her stepmother, who had passed. She was trying to sell it at half price....I knew the name, but thought it was a hundred dollar purse, which is pricy in my book. Thinking of Lou's anniversary Friday, I briefly considered buying it for her- until the coworker told me it was a $1300 handbag, and she wanted $800 for it. $1300?!?!  :o :o
I told her I could buy a Kimber .45, take the bag from her, and bond out for the theft charge cheaper.  :laughhard:

She said, "But it's real leather and won't scratch or wear." Yeah, tell that to the bleeding cow that got caught in the barbed wire. And that real leather didn't do the original owner much good, either, since you are carrying his hide around.

MsJennJenn

Yea $800 is about half. $100 ish would be half off a Coach bag.
Definitely not a Louis Vuitton. I have 2. :hypocrite:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on September 02, 2014, 04:13:54 PM
Yea $800 is about half. $100 ish would be half off a Coach bag.
Definitely not a Louis Vuitton. I have 2. :hypocrite:
Wow. I truely had no idea people spent that much on purses. Don't guess it's any worse than me buying car parts or radios, but Lord....

MsJennJenn

Well I didn't spend that much, mine were gifts. But yes people spend that much. And yes it is probably crazy. Lol
I have a pharmacist at work who goes there when she needs a new belt. Some people have the money lol
-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

I don't believe in paying more for the pure than I will be carrying around in the purse later...my purses, (I have about 4) usually cost NO MORE than $15.

I don't see the point in expensive purses. I don't even LIKE carrying a purse, so I'm not gonna spend any big amount of money on it. Usually I can find a good one for $8.

MelodyB

Oh, and the current purse I am carrying...I have carried it for the last two years without changing. So yeah. I don't do the whole *match my outfit* thing either. I feel the same way about shoes. I have exactly ONE pair for church and I am content and will wear them till they fall apart...then I'll get one more pair and toss these. Black flats. Paid 12.97 for them on sale at Payless. Yup.

Chseeads

Started out fairly lateish this morning to do a junkyard and poop run.... 

It was raining off and on....raining again more by the time I got to town, so I went by the Farm Bureau Insurance office, to kill time while it was raining, rather than just calling to see about it, to see if I could add the tractor to dad's homeowner's policy, cause it has to be insured for the financing.  So it took a while to wait for the agent, but it was raining all the time, so no biggie...  My cousin had been in there paying for something when I went in.

Anyhow...did that, and then it quit raining about the time I got out of there. 

Went to the junkyard and got $91.54....55 really cause he just gave me a nickel, not pennies....  :freaky2:  for the load of junk. 

Then started the poop route.  And stopped at Rural King for some stuff and spent all my money...picked up a few things that I need later on, but got them now cause everything in the store is on a 12% rebate, so save a lil dab.... 

Went to finish poop..and when I got across town...both my boots were split in the bottom around the tread and leaking.....  After I had just been to RK where I usually get boots...bah.

Anyways, finished poop, then took it to the dump, then went back to RK and got boots, cause I wear boots all the time when I'm outside here at home, so I needed some.  Bah.

Came home.  Watered my thirsting starving ducklings and such and let the cows out along the driveway/road to pick.

And I'm eating.

:smirk2:

MsJennJenn

Well Sethers I'm yet alive. And I've managed to keep down toast, rice and chicken noodle soup today. Thank The Lord!

Can't say the same outcome will be my neighbors as she's stomping around like an elephant.  :mad:
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

I blessed you Jenn simply for that music-related quote in your signature line.   :sing:

In local news, the situation with the command staff at work seems to have stabilized.  All the managers are still stressed but they've stopped threatening to walk out, at least for now. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-