News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

We See What Car Roscoe Will Test Drive in Sharing 495

Started by mini, August 02, 2014, 01:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nwlife

The philippines was cooler in temp. then it was in Oklahoma during my trip to the Philippines in July!

:hypocrite:
Only through faith in the Grace of God through Jesus Christ am I saved. No other means and no other actions changes the predestination of my soul.

UPDATE:  I finally did find my wife.  Just waiting now to bring her to the USA!

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

:cry:
Ya'll always beat me up. I don't understand why everyone is cruel to me. :sadbounce:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

A guy I went to school with posted this on FB and it made me think of Roscoe ;)
"I wish I loved anything as much as short guys love being cops."

mini

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on August 21, 2014, 04:34:21 PM
A guy I went to school with posted this on FB and it made me think of Roscoe ;)
"I wish I loved anything as much as short guys love being cops."

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

First day at University over.  :smirk2:

French I (tu/th) will prove to be easy or hard soon.
Bio I (online) already super easy.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

BroTrey

Quote from: Lynx on August 19, 2014, 01:05:24 AM
By the time the little one is old enough to speech-to-text type, speech-to-text will be the default method of typing and a Linux distro will be the default OS.  May not be Mint or Ubuntu, but it'll be a Linux.  Mint is already so easy to use that a child of four can install it.
Not to far off from the truth there.

One thing is for certain.. as for me and my house, we use Linux. :-)
Please disregard this post as it's contents are probably in error.

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened. ~ Sir Winston Churchill

mini

I am perturbed at a certain nameless box retailer. 

We need an air conditioner (window).  We go to buy one.   $158 online.  $250 in store.  I ask associate if they will match online price.  I'm assured they will.  We get to front of the store and we are told they won't match their OWN online price.  Yet I can go online, buy it, have it shipped to that same store for the lower price. 

Buncha idjuts.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Heather

Quote from: Roscoe on August 18, 2014, 11:04:09 PM
Quote from: Chseeads on August 18, 2014, 08:21:21 PM
If you can't take the heat, don't light the bong.

:smirk2:

:P

:laughhard: She didn't ACT like it bothered her- and I am one that almost can't be offended, especially by internet joking, so I never suspected. Heck, it was part of our interaction and persona, just like everyone calling me short and talking about my pink Miata, and calling Mini a Sasquatch and ugly....well, except the one about Mini is true.  :hypocrite:

And in sharing- THIS fat little pig came home and cooked up omelets, made like Robbie (aka Burrito) showed me, for dinner.They came out nearly perfect. Topped with Lou's salsa, they were the perfect way to use up the leftover pork steak from last night's dinner. (Our new family motto is "Use everything but the squeal, and skin it" when it comes to groceries)- AND I made a "Chocolate lasagna", also known as a four layer delight, for dessert. Fabulous. Simply fabulous.

he FINALLY admitted that his Miata was pink!!
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on August 21, 2014, 03:00:11 PM
:stupid:. Glad it is my Friday. .
Amen brother.  I don't have to be at work today, I don't have to be anywhere today, it's too hot to go outside today and I plan to be a completely useless drain on society.  Totally useless!  :D

This is my day today.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

I made 5 sweet potato pies last night.  There are three left for company after one was eaten at home and one was eaten at work.

Roscoe

:argue:
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on August 22, 2014, 06:43:21 PM
I made 5 sweet potato pies last night.  There are three left for company after one was eaten at home and one was eaten at work.
If one should happen by here, it'd have been eaten too. :fork:
In a Seth-like mood today. And I have a headache.  :pound:

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

:hi: I slept in today. Don't have anything I have to do either..... :biglaugh:

Chseeads

Quote from: nwlife on August 21, 2014, 03:46:25 AM
The philippines was cooler in temp. then it was in Oklahoma during my trip to the Philippines in July!

* Chseeads :pound: s nwlife just for good measure.

I've taken a wild hair to buy a tractor.  One that I can do a lot of things with other than what I can with our one antique one that halfway functions, but needs the carb rebuilt to really run right.  Needs rewired to, but gets by as is.  But...anyhoo.

I've looked at John Deere, Massey Ferguson, Kubota, and New Holland.  John Deere is off the list, they are high as a kite and made of plastic all over.  The others all have metal hoods and fenders and better prices.  Drove 2 Masseys.  Just looked at the others.  I need to do a point by point comparison of them all and see what features are most important to me and what is the best fit. 

Since I don't have enough money to buy one of each model.  :smirk2:

I don't have enough money to buy one of one model.  But, as it stands, I'm going to anyhow. lol

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Much as it pains me- if I were buying one, I'd go with a Kubota. They are economically priced- at least for a high as a cat's back piece of equipment- and seem to have real good reviews. In fact, I've never heard a negative comment from a Kubota owner. I'd love to have one but 1) can't afford it and 2) couldn't justify the expense if I could. Not that something like that has ever stopped me before. :smirk:

Got a new battery for the Corvette, in anticipation of selling it. Done some other minor repairs.  Runs like a striped- butt ape, as my Dad woulda said. Got a wild hair and test drove a new Ford F150. Debating selling ALL my junk- Canyon, Lincoln, and Corvette- paying the Canyon's note off and buying a brand new vehicle. It'd mean a payment for 3 years longer than I have now, but I'm going to the poor house in a handbasket trying to keep these beaters running. And when I DO get the Canyon paid off, I'll have all three of them wore completely out, meaning another payment- so why not give in and buy one now?

Lynx

A NEW truck?  You're thinking of getting a NEW truck?!

*Isaac checks to see if the Nashville airport has been shut down yet due to pigs clogging the airways...
"Do you sing at church?"