Now Mel is down- who's next to find a mate? Let's speculate in sharing 488

Started by Roscoe, October 07, 2013, 01:21:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heather

I'm at work. my coemployees forgot I worked today too and they all got breakfast ordered and delivered right after I got here. thanks guys. I know you all want me gone. I want to be gone, the feeling is mutual.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

:headrub: Heather. :(

My friend Lana took this picture of Allan and I a few weeks ago, and she just posted it on FB for me. I really do love it!

We were all dirty and sweaty from fishin' that day, but at least you cant smell us!

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

SippinTea

Love the pic, Mel!

Heather, c'mon over and I'll fix you Dutchbaby Pancakes. :) *hug*

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Heather

so it looks like it will be a justice of the peace for Brandon and I as we cannot get one pastor we know between the 2 of us to perform the ceremony. just as well I suppose.....

taco_harvell

Quote from: HeatherB on November 01, 2013, 05:39:47 PM
so it looks like it will be a justice of the peace for Brandon and I as we cannot get one pastor we know between the 2 of us to perform the ceremony. just as well I suppose.....
Actually, you don't even need a Justice of the Peace in TN... when we picked our license up they told us the county clerk can sign it right then at no extra cost and boom you are legally married. No I do's or nothing. TN sure has some weird laws when it comes to getting hitched.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Lynx

I will keep that in mind if I ever find The One For Me. 

In local news, the church ladies bazaar is tomorrow and I found out last Sunday that though nobody mentioned sourdough bread this year, they are anticipating it.  Quote: "Oh we just expect it." :P  Unfortunately sourdough bread takes at least eight hours (3 hours to rise times 2 risings, plus kneading, baking, etc) so they aren't gonna get that this year.  Fortunately, mostly because I mentioned it on the forum earlier this week, I thought about sourdough cinnamon rolls which I DO have time to make... mostly because they only take one rising.

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Roscoe

I've stayed away from the computer today so I could get something done. :lol: After dropping Chey off for school, I went and got a few things, then started for the nearby community of Centerville to look at a '66 Chevy pickup a guy is wanting to trade me for my Corvette. Before I could get there, he texted me that he was going to go to town and wouldn't be around for a while, so I wound up going to Lowe's and pricing concrete dye/ polyurethane for the bedroom we are fixing to remodel. The stain, when properly applied and covered in polyurethane, looks kinda like marble floors...and it is cheap. And lasts for ever with minimal maintnance. :clap:
Then I priced paint and countertops, as well as new gutters. If we aren't gonna take a vacation and put the money into the house, I'm gonna do everything I wanted to do to it..
Then I came home, mowed the yard, took a chainsaw to some stray limbs- not mine fortunantly- and cooked dinner. Now I'm waiting on my double batch of cinnamon rolls to rise for baking. :fork:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

taco_harvell

Quote from: Roscoe on November 02, 2013, 02:20:43 AM
I've stayed away from the computer today so I could get something done. :lol: After dropping Chey off for school, I went and got a few things, then started for the nearby community of Centerville to look at a '66 Chevy pickup a guy is wanting to trade me for my Corvette. Before I could get there, he texted me that he was going to go to town and wouldn't be around for a while, so I wound up going to Lowe's and pricing concrete dye/ polyurethane for the bedroom we are fixing to remodel. The stain, when properly applied and covered in polyurethane, looks kinda like marble floors...and it is cheap. And lasts for ever with minimal maintnance. :clap:
Then I priced paint and countertops, as well as new gutters. If we aren't gonna take a vacation and put the money into the house, I'm gonna do everything I wanted to do to it..
Then I came home, mowed the yard, took a chainsaw to some stray limbs- not mine fortunantly- and cooked dinner. Now I'm waiting on my double batch of cinnamon rolls to rise for baking. :fork:
A 66? I feel I know where you can donate that!

Roscoe

Quote from: taco_harvell on November 02, 2013, 02:52:32 AM
A 66? I feel I know where you can donate that!
It's a short bed, with the six cylinder, three speed on the column.  absolutly perfect old man truck. It needs bedwood and a paint job, a small hole in the floor board repaired, and a battery. I could have in on the road in a matter of hours, and as straight as it appears, in a decent driver quality paint job in a weekend. Baby blue of course. It's even a true Custom Cab with the big back glass....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

Haha my son is an old soul. He absolutely loves the new CD the Gleasons just made.  "Heritage"

I could bear to eat some chocolate right now.

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Heather

pray for the community if Bristol this weekend if you think of us. 3 high school teens were in a car crash yesterday. they were all in the band. 2 passed away at the scene. 1 is still in the hospital. most of our youth knew them if not we're close friends of them. I have a few friends who are now teachers at the high school.who knew them. Brandon is upset because it happened very close to.where his sister died in a similar crash and she was the same age as one of the deceased.

Lynx

Now I'm waiting on my double batch of cinnamon rolls to rise for baking. :fork:
Oh my, I fear I have been a bad influence on my brother...  :updown:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on November 02, 2013, 02:02:39 PM
Now I'm waiting on my double batch of cinnamon rolls to rise for baking. :fork:
Oh my, I fear I have been a bad influence on my brother...  :updown:
Bad influence on my waistline maybe... :P
Ugh....And I'm up. Stayed up until midnight last night, baking and browsing the web. Now I need to get up, deliver a package to the pastor, and do a couple of other chores. Poblem is I feel like not leaving the house.....

Melody

Quote from: mini on November 02, 2013, 11:50:12 AM
Quote from: MellowYellow on November 02, 2013, 04:36:44 AM
I should eat some chocolate to keep me from being a bear right now.

:o

:ugly:

:roll:  LOL

Nice sunny day here.  They leaves are falling by the masses. My favorite are the bright practically neon orange. 

taco_harvell

Been studying my SS lesson on the separating of the sheep from the goats.

Wow! A lot to thank about when you study their behavioral differences.

Are you a sheep or a goat?

Need more coffee!

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

Laying down nursing a slight headache.
Also plotting my upstairs neighbors demise.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

taco_harvell

Enough meds in me to knock out an insomniac elephant and yet I lay here awake with my mind going 10,000,000 miles an hour and hurting.

Ugh!

Roscoe

Quote from: taco_harvell on November 03, 2013, 07:16:17 AM
Enough meds in me to knock out an insomniac elephant and yet I lay here awake with my mind going 10,000,000 miles an hour and hurting.

Ugh!
Apparently you need more meds. :smirk: Hate it for you bro....
I'm back at work. Bah

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"