Now Mel is down- who's next to find a mate? Let's speculate in sharing 488

Started by Roscoe, October 07, 2013, 01:21:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Ah, don't worry about God's timing. As long as it's His timing, everything is good...
In sharing-
I've had an enjoyable day with my lovely wife. Right up until we got home and she said " Let's rearrange the furniture." I just sat down from that little chore, of which she is not done- but I am. We started at 4 pm....:lol:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Quote from: MellowYellow on November 11, 2013, 05:22:22 PM
Tickled at my (still to me) mumchkin. :)

Well, nevermind. I don't know how to make the pictures on my phone small enough to post.
Transfer photos to computer.
Get Irfanview, a free program.
Use Irfanview to resize the whole lot of them in one swipe.  Batch conversion.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Melody

Baaaah!!  Just got done taking Andrew to school.  It's 16* out and the fog on the windows kept freezing before the defrost could get the window warmed up. I only warmed up the car a few minutes though. I gotta get some winter window cleaner. Baaaah! Again!  Had to get out the coats today. :(

Have a great day all!

sunlight

Quote from: Roscoe on November 11, 2013, 04:57:04 AM
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on November 11, 2013, 03:55:47 AM
Quote from: Roscoe on November 11, 2013, 03:20:51 AM
Quote from: Psalm_97 on November 11, 2013, 03:10:37 AM
Purple Fuzzy:  No, when we were in AR in July Bobby still had his non-smartphone.  He said he was happy with it so I didn't go into a big spiel about how great my "world's smallest android phone" Xperia Mini is.  If someone has already bought something, it does what he wants it to do and he's happy with it, I leave it alone. 

(Same reason I don't try to convince Chel that GIMP is good.  She already bought PhotoShop, learned the PS way of doing things and is happy with it.)

He could have gotten an android phone since then though.  I know he got an android tablet for his daughter.  Be a shame if she was more technologically advanced than he was...  :cool:
You is mistaken, my brother. I've had an Android for around two years. Got it before the trip to Mini's in Rusty  back in 2011. I think you are thinking of Sir John, who still uses pages to get messages around. Pages mounted on horseback.... :laughhard:
:bigcheese: it's nice to be right occasionally.
Too bad for you it is so rare... :P :P
He has a smartphone when he posted about loving to sing when God unfolds the rose at the meetup!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

Mellowyellow: yes, and I'm riding a bicycle to work today. Minivan is in the shop. And it's getting colder by the minute out there. By the time I get home tonight I will be officially cold hearted... And cold toed and cold fingered and cold nosed and cold eared...

sunlight: the phone I saw when I was down there in July looked like one of those pre-Android super texters with a keyboard. Bobby said that was his wife's phone.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

:pound: sunlight for bringing up singing. And jacking my phone to post falsehoods. :pound:
Morning all. I had to call in today because my AngelFluff Chey is sick. :cry: Headache and fever. I hate it when she is sick, and I can do nothing much but pray and give medicine. I knew she was feeling bad last night when I bought her the "princess canopy" she's been wanting for her bed and she just wanted to lay down and have me put it up later.
And it's cool here too...and windy. I want my summer/spring/fall back. I hate winter
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Spam is a killer diet plan.  If it were the only thing available I would lose so much weight.
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

I worked with this teacher that LOVED SPAM.  She was a very strange woman.

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Newsman

Newsman

Maybe a reason it stayed unlocked. I've been sliowed down by some stuff. I reopened the thread.

Newsman

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Newsman

The Purple Fuzzy