News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Now Mel is down- who's next to find a mate? Let's speculate in sharing 488

Started by Roscoe, October 07, 2013, 01:21:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Who is everyone? It's working here.

And Bobby, did you mean tacitly or tactically? Either way you're an underhanded, devious snake in the grass, but I wanted to be sure which way I should look down on you.  :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Scott

I don't know why you are having problems. I've logged in today okay.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

The Purple Fuzzy

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Lynx

Yeah, life gets a lot more simple when you finally cross the line to full-blown crazy. :D
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on October 29, 2013, 04:41:52 PM
Who is everyone? It's working here.

And Bobby, did you mean tacitly or tactically? Either way you're an underhanded, devious snake in the grass, but I wanted to be sure which way I should look down on you.  :cool:
Actually I meant "Tacitly".. but either way will work.  :P And underhanded? That's wrong, bro. "Devious" and "snake in the grass" I will own... :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Roxie

:lurk:

Saw that I was added to GP on FB so I figured I'd actually come on GP and post something. ;) 

Hope everyone is having a good Tuesday. 
Some people make things happen, some watch while things happen, and some wonder \"What happened?\"

Which type of person are you?

Heather

Quote from: SippinTea on October 29, 2013, 05:33:25 PM
The only "issues" I see on GP are the ones posting. :cool: :hypocrite:

:beret:

I blessed you for that.

School is looking like it's a go. Met my advisor today. She is super awesome.

With school on the horizon [and also after I had to head of a bridesmaids rebellion], Brandon and I are still having our wedding sometime next summer. However, due to insurance [and my ailing kidney(s)] we are going to go ahead and get legally married in the next few weeks. After Dr Allen dropped the bomb on me that I would no longer be full-time in January we decided to go ahead and get me covered under his insurance. Also with AutoZone you can only make changes to your insurance at the beginning of the year. Plus we already live together, what will really change? Other than the pain in the hindquarters of legally changing my name.....
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

taco_harvell

The issues I had were domain renewal issues... Fixed now.

Rough day. Feeling down. Wish I knew when this all will end.

Nerves are shot and sleep wont seem to come tonight even with the meds.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Roscoe

Here. It is morning. Hearing we may be in for a spot of bad weather today. We shall see.  :hi:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

taco_harvell

The Purple Fuzzy

The Purple Fuzzy

My aunt that pretty much raised me is in the hospital.  My sister was talking to her and left her to run in the restroom and while she was in there she heard something fall.  When she got out she found my aunt on the floor.  She wasn't breathing at all and turned gray.  Carla did CPR until the ambulance got there.  They are trying to figure out what happened.  Sounds like her heart just stopped beating.  They are doing a cardiac cath today.  If Carla had not been there with her, we would have lost her. My nephew was pretty upset... I think he's about 8 or 10.

Roscoe

Praying, Ratz Nest.....
And I don't have much to say now either...

taco_harvell

taco_harvell

taco_harvell

The Shunammite Woman... What a story of faithfulness and trust!

"It shall be well"

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

So it's Halloween and I still can't figure what to go as.  I'm not doing what I did last year though.  I dressed up as Waldo, the guy from those Where's Waldo? books.  Nobody would talk to me all night.  It was like I was invisible or something. 
"Do you sing at church?"