News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Now Mel is down- who's next to find a mate? Let's speculate in sharing 488

Started by Roscoe, October 07, 2013, 01:21:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MsJennJenn

We're aware Melbs. :pound:

You tattoo babies.
Attempt murder on dogs.

And various other offenses we know nothing about I'm sure.

I plot murder....on my neighbors. With my sister as my alibi/accomplice.
But I never attempt.  :hypocrite:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

MsJennJenn

Oh...Sir John - was your person from OK, who came to Fuel named Jonathan?
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

Quote from: MsJennJenn on October 21, 2013, 07:03:37 PM
I'm far from bad. :)
...Says the person who admitted to smiting me multiple times for no reason other than because she felt like it.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Heather

Went by the university to tell them I couldn't attend in the Spring because I couldn't be a full-time student. Was told by admissions that I could actually go part-time under the program I'll be in but I'll have to pay out of pocket. Meeting my academic advisor next Tuesday.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Psalm_97 on October 21, 2013, 08:45:21 PM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on October 21, 2013, 07:03:37 PM
I'm far from bad. :)
...Says the person who admitted to smiting me multiple times for no reason other than because she felt like it.

That doesn't make me bad....just ornery.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Lynx

By the way, y'all should see the latest doghouse diaries comic. 
thedoghousediaries.com

It's what I've been saying for years.  :smug:
"Do you sing at church?"

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on October 21, 2013, 10:02:41 PM
*looks at his accrued smites*

Yes it is.  It is very bad.
*smites Isaac, and blames Jenn, just to be ornery* :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

Howdy myhaloisintheshop.  STILL in the shop?  What in the world did you do to it?  :P 

And Bro. Bobby, I know how to handle you... through your stomach.  No more bread for you boy.   :freaky2:
"Do you sing at church?"

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

myhaloisintheshop

The Purple Fuzzy

SippinTea

*grin* I've missed you all. Arabella has been sick, and the boys have been....... well, never mind. *LOL* Anyhow, I haven't stopped by for a few days and I missed you. That's all. :)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

myhaloisintheshop

Working on orders and trying to reapply for insurance.  Such an exciting life I lead  :P 

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on October 22, 2013, 10:17:37 AM

And Bro. Bobby, I know how to handle you... through your stomach.  No more bread for you boy.   :freaky2:
:sadbounce:  :greencry:
Quote from: myhaloisintheshop on October 22, 2013, 04:12:23 AM
:hi:
:eek!: 'bout time you AND ole Sippin'-whiskey, er, "-Tea" came back around here...
:hi:
And in sharing- I didn't get a chance to check in this a.m.... The CPAP machine is a miracle from heaven. I am ready to get one of my own. Got a few hours of the best sleep I've had in years, only interrupted by the tech twice..Only thing is, the mask I used last night I'm not fond of. I will have to try on a few different ones when I get mine...
And now I am enjoying a fall afternoon. Cool, breezy- and I am doing NOTHING productive like I should be. Discovered that Lou's scheduled day off is today, and since I'm using a sick day today, we are home alone. No Chey, she's at school.....if we had more cash a raid of the local flea markets would be in order.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison