News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

They moved Seth to the "special" floor as we moved into Sharing 484

Started by mini, June 08, 2013, 11:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Backseat Radio

Lynx

Don't be nervous.  They won't bite.  Glad to see you again. 

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Backseat Radio

Quote from: Psalm_97 on July 17, 2013, 03:46:42 PM
Don't be nervous.  They won't bite.  Glad to see you again.

Would certainly hope they don't bite  :o

mini

Now if you go to one of those churches with snakes, they might bite....

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Backseat Radio

Quote from: mini on July 17, 2013, 05:57:41 PM

now that might be true.  If they bring any snakes out I'm high tailing it out of there fast.

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

"Take it easy.  Just look around and see if you can find the back door."
"I already looked and there ain't one!"
"Well... reckon where do they want one?"
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Newsman

Move to Oklahoma!

Quote from: Roscoe on July 17, 2013, 02:54:34 PM
Bah. Started the day off right. Alarm didnt go off, so I had to fight traffic all the way in to work AND was late. :pound:  And my entire world (minus Rusty)  is heading to Okieland without me today. I will be lost for the rest of the week...:sadbounce:

Backseat Radio

Blah... Comcast is going door to door today trying to drum up customers.  Happy with my current phone and internet provider... and no I don't want television programming.

The Purple Fuzzy

I just hate folks soliciting.  If I want something, I'm going to be the one seeking it.

The Purple Fuzzy

Another thing that rubbed me the wrong way was, we had Verizon for our land line.  In the bill they would send a flyer trying to get us to use their internet and it was even available for us.  You'd think they'd check that out before they offered it to us. :smirk2:

Backseat Radio

I will give the gal that came to my door credit.... she wasn't pushy.  She just let me know what they had to offer and gave me a flier if I wanted more info.

SippinTea

*randomly waves to random people*

Wait. Random people? Yup. We're ALL random around here. Guess that means I'm waving at everyone in general. In a random way. :cool:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Backseat Radio

MelodyB

Hahah! Im on the phone with Jolene, and she said that the couple doing VBS is Will Rowland and family....I was like, "You know thats Elona's Brother right?"

She is excited to get to church now.

The Purple Fuzzy

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Lynx

Fuzzy: we have CenturyTel (Century Link) phone service, local line only. I got kind of tired of them using the line WE were paying for to give us advertisements about their tv and Internet service, so the last time the guy called to advertise, I told him very bluntly that we have AT&T for long distance phone service, we don't need TV service, I have something else for Internet service, the only reason we were keeping the local landline was because everybody knows the number to call us and if they kept calling trying to advertise we would cut out our local phone line altogether. Did I mention that was the last time they called? :-D
"Do you sing at church?"

MsJennJenn

Quote from: mini on July 17, 2013, 05:57:41 PM

Or to church with 5-0. I heard he bites too. Ha.

I hate soliciting too. I'd never make it in sales - I HATE asking people to buy a product - any product.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Backseat Radio

just got home from church.... no I did not get bit by anyone or anything.  I did get squashed by a few hugs.

MelodyB

I have 4 huge pork butts in the electric roasting pans in the fellowship hall. I rubbed them down with some pork rub, let them sit two hours, make some broth to put in, then covered them tightly with foil, placed the lid, turned on 200 degrees, and they will slow cook all night.

After I drop dad off, I have to check on them, possibly take them out, and let them cool for shredding. They already smelled delicious, and they just started!