News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

They moved Seth to the "special" floor as we moved into Sharing 484

Started by mini, June 08, 2013, 11:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kim

We have people wondering why we call Bobby "Roscoe"... but what I want to know is why we call Jeremy "Mini".  He is way taller than I remembered him being from the first time I met him...but then again, he was sitting in Rusty and didn't get out of the truck. Still, if anybody knows....please tell. :biglaugh:

Lynx

His previous nick was minnesota... some number (minnesota68?) and it got truncated to "mini."
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Melody

Quote from: SippinTea on July 02, 2013, 01:58:04 AMIt's 106 degrees in the shade today. I am completely miserable. And so is Arabella. Apparently she takes heat about as well as her mommy does. :(

:beret:

Wowsers!  Have you ever had it hit that there before?  It usually doesn't tip past a hundred here until August. Poor sweet gals. :(  Sweaty babies have it rough cause they are always against something.

There was a free John P Kee concert here tonight at a local other church but Nathan worked late so we missed it. I'm glad money is irrelevant in heaven. I won't miss it one bit.

Melody

I can't remember if I watched Dukes of Hazard as a kid. I always picture the Sheriff off of Smokey and the Bandit. Also funny.  His deputy us always messing things up for him. And there was an awful lot of unrestrained police corruption in the 70's so that influenced the era.

Melody

All you need to know about mini is that he waxes his legs or shaves them or something...  :hypocrite:

SippinTea

Quote from: MellowYellow on July 02, 2013, 03:33:54 AM
Wowsers!  Have you ever had it hit that there before?  It usually doesn't tip past a hundred here until August. Poor sweet gals. :(  Sweaty babies have it rough cause they are always against something.

It's not generally this hot here, no. But we generally get 1 to 2 weeks of summer that I would happily skip entirely. Arabella has been the most fussy she's ever been, and just wants to be held constantly. Which of course makes it that much worse for both of us. :-\ But it's that, or listen to screaming. At this point, I'm not sure which is worse. :updown:

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Chseeads

Quote from: SippinTea on July 02, 2013, 02:08:43 AM
I don't have a clue what that is. But I'll take your word for it.  :)

What?!

Oh for pity's sake.

:frownshake:

And Roscoe, the joke wasn't even about you. 

MelodyB

Ah...the sheltered childhood of homescooled preachers kids. Missin' out on the classic tv reruns we all enjoyed in the 80's.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Heather

And im displaced today......that lasted almost 2 weeks. Hopefully mom will let me atay at her house tonight. I shouda known she would show up. Its the first of the month afterall...........
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

I had an interesting dream last night.  I was aware it was a dream, so I started changing things by imagining different stuff.  It was fun!

Speaking of fun, I'm about to pack up and head out for children's day camp at church, then I'm gonna hit the trail for east TN.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Chseeads

Lord, today has been one of those days.

Somebody hide me.

Newsman

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Sure has been quiet on the forum today. Maybe it's time to stir up a little trouble...
"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Kim

Quote from: Psalm_97 on July 02, 2013, 02:55:22 AM
His previous nick was minnesota... some number (minnesota68?) and it got truncated to "mini."
Thanks, that clears that up....I was a little confused because mini usually means something small...and well, need I say more? :hypocrite:   

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Newsman

Roscoe

Lord it is morning again. I'm at work, don't wanna be, gotta teach tonight and have nothing....Stress, thou art my companion. Even though I don't like you. :reaction:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

It's a beautiful cool morning here and my babies will be here Saturday. :clap:

Lynx

By the way, I forgot to mention... All thrift stores, pawn shops, Goodwills, etc. should have a sign posted above their CD case - "Lou was here."  I made the rounds looking for music, but pickings was mighty slim.  I was wondering why I couldn't find much christian music, but then Sis. Lou mentioned that she liked to keep an eye on thrift stores for music.
"Do you sing at church?"

Melody

Quote from: Roscoe on July 02, 2013, 01:23:48 AM
Quote from: MellowYellow on July 02, 2013, 01:06:50 AM
*can't imagine Roscoe with broke legs*. I didn't think you could break something that short. 

:P
:pound: :pound: :pound: Vanish (in a cloud of smoke, doubtless) and stay gone, then when you return you crack off like that.... :pound: :pound: :pound:

Think of it this way, when stop by, you are one of the most fun posters to respond to.  :)  I don't have anything to respond to people's daily details usually.  My happenings are few and far between so there's not much to post on GP these days. 

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads