News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

They moved Seth to the "special" floor as we moved into Sharing 484

Started by mini, June 08, 2013, 11:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Jenn:  I like one album so far, Level 3:16. 

MelodyB:  I rejoice with thee.   :clap:

In other news, I found out why you call him Roscoe.  That's mean!  From now on I refer to him as Bobby.  If the number of Bobs gets too much here and gets confusing, I'll refer to him as AR Bobby.

Speaking of whom... it was almost creepy how much Bobby and my uncle Fred are alike.
They both like motorcycles
They both play bass guitar
They both have a habit of lying in a recliner with a little yappy dog in their laps
They both have a history of working in law enforcement
They both are the triple S structure - Short, Stocky, Strong
They both have a wicked sense of humor
They both have a single child, female, who is a Daddy's girl (and they both are no good at saying no to said Daddy's girl...)
They both can tell you which mechanic/bank/dentist/whatever is absolutely trustworthy
They both know where to go for some pretty good food
If only Bobby had said "10-4" every now and then, I'd have probably started mistaking him for my uncle.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on July 01, 2013, 03:58:51 AM
Jenn:  I like one album so far, Level 3:16. 

MelodyB:  I rejoice with thee.   :clap:

In other news, I found out why you call him Roscoe.  That's mean!  From now on I refer to him as Bobby.  If the number of Bobs gets too much here and gets confusing, I'll refer to him as AR Bobby.

Speaking of whom... it was almost creepy how much Bobby and my uncle Fred are alike.
They both like motorcycles
They both play bass guitar
They both have a habit of lying in a recliner with a little yappy dog in their laps
They both have a history of working in law enforcement
They both are the triple S structure - Short, Stocky, Strong
They both have a wicked sense of humor
They both have a single child, female, who is a Daddy's girl (and they both are no good at saying no to said Daddy's girl...)
They both can tell you which mechanic/bank/dentist/whatever is absolutely trustworthy
They both know where to go for some pretty good food
If only Bobby had said "10-4" every now and then, I'd have probably started mistaking him for my uncle.
:laughhard: Believe it or not, that is probably the longest I've went in ten years without saying "10-4"...
It was great to meet you, Weird Cat. And we had a great time with Elona and Jason, and Mini and Chellbelle....and who could ferget sunlight and the "other" Mexican food that I'm told is joining here....All in all, I had only two complaints. One- I wish those of you that didn't make it had been there. And two, I hated everyone leaving. Ya all shoulda stayed....although if ya had, I'm sure we'd have been strangling each other within the week.  :laughhard: :laughhard:
The services had the spirit all throughout them. I was disappointed with the turnout- don't know what else to do, we did it all and still didn't get the numbers I had hoped for. But as long as ONE soul got something planted that will help them through life,it was worthwhile. And I also got some really awesome pics of the clowns' act..... :freaky2:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

kmymbir

well Brent leaves in 8 days.. I will not see him for 4 months. Please pray for me, I really don't want to cry like a baby when I drop him off at the airport, this is hard!
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Lynx

I know this is probably something you announced on FaceBook, and if I would only join the Dark Side FaceBook I wouldn't have to ask this, but... Where's Brent going?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Chseeads

Lynx

I stepped outside this morning and almost stepped on a dead rabbit.  And don't tell me my cat left it there for me - she brings wild game there to eat it.  There was enough of the rabbit missing to make a cat's light snack. 

Oh well, it's better than the dog's deer parts she keeps dragging into the yard.
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

Quote from: Chseeads on July 01, 2013, 01:31:54 PM
You're all weirdos.
Son, you ain't seen nuthin' yet.  You should'a been there Friday night when the gang was all at Bobby's house and most of them were slightly tired.  They would have laughed about someone reading numbers from a phone book.
"Do you sing at church?"

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Psalm_97 on July 01, 2013, 12:10:18 PM
I know this is probably something you announced on FaceBook, and if I would only join the Dark Side FaceBook I wouldn't have to ask this, but... Where's Brent going?
I wondered, too.

Lynx

Until mid-June my phone was on the GoPhone simple rate plan - 10 cents per minute calls, 20 cents per text.  It occurs to me that it is a very, very, very good thing I switched to the unlimited talk/text plan before I went down to visit Bro. Bobby...
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on July 01, 2013, 04:07:21 PM
Until mid-June my phone was on the GoPhone simple rate plan - 10 cents per minute calls, 20 cents per text.  It occurs to me that it is a very, very, very good thing I switched to the unlimited talk/text plan before I went down to visit Bro. Bobby...
:pound: Hey! I'm just replying... :hypocrite: ....well, mostly. :biglaugh:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Did I complain?  I was just saying, it's a good thing I have unlimited text... and talk, talk and text.
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

I mentioned to aunt Diane that Bobby was a lot like uncle Fred, "Except he doesn't walk like uncle Fred because he hasn't had his legs broke."  Aunt Diane said, "Well you could have taken care of that while you were down there..."  :o
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on July 01, 2013, 02:34:48 PM
Quote from: Psalm_97 on July 01, 2013, 12:10:18 PM
I wondered, too.

Since Kimber likely wont return in time to see this question, Ill answer it for her.

Brent joined the Army reserve, and he leaves for four months to go to boot camp or training or whatever they call it.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on July 01, 2013, 09:59:19 PM
I mentioned to aunt Diane that Bobby was a lot like uncle Fred, "Except he doesn't walk like uncle Fred because he hasn't had his legs broke."  Aunt Diane said, "Well you could have taken care of that while you were down there..."  :o
:o  Aunt Diane is now on my "enemies" list..... :pound:
Ma. I have felt like crud today, been fighting a migraine, which I rarely get,  all day. I stopped and bought a pizza from pizza hut for diner, and I am hoping the migraine will migrate.....elsewhere. Maybe to Aunt Diane for suggesting my broke legs....:lol: Just kidding, I wouldn't wish that on anyone...

Heather

Work was nuts.

Came home after working out and of course neither men have done anything so I guess I'm cooking dinner.  :roll:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Melody

*can't imagine Roscoe with broke legs*. I didn't think you could break something that short. 

:P

Chseeads

Well boy I'd like to make a joke here, but I better not.  :hypocrite:

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on July 02, 2013, 01:06:50 AM
*can't imagine Roscoe with broke legs*. I didn't think you could break something that short. 

:P
:pound: :pound: :pound: Vanish (in a cloud of smoke, doubtless) and stay gone, then when you return you crack off like that.... :pound: :pound: :pound:

Quote from: Chseeads on July 02, 2013, 01:19:35 AM
Well boy I'd like to make a joke here, but I better not.  :hypocrite:
:pound: :pound: Just 'cause you thought about it.
AND- a round of "smites", just because. :hypocrite:

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Lynx

What should he call you?

I can call you a few things if you want.  Always happy to help. :D

I'll start calling Bobby a few things if he doesn't get off the stick and tell me XP Home or XP Pro... I'd call him at home but he's probably tying up the line with dial-up.  :P
"Do you sing at church?"

SippinTea

That stinks, Kimber. :( That's a long time to be apart.

Why DO we call Roscoe, Roscoe? I've wondered that myself.

It's 106 degrees in the shade today. I am completely miserable. And so is Arabella. Apparently she takes heat about as well as her mommy does. :(

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Lynx

Roscoe, the bumbling, dim witted deputy from the Dukes of Hazzard. Mom never would let us watch that show, said it gave people a bad opinion of police.
"Do you sing at church?"

SippinTea

I don't have a clue what that is. But I'll take your word for it.  :)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Kim

It was nice meeting everybody at Bobby's.  At least I made it through without being executed! :clap: