News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

They moved Seth to the "special" floor as we moved into Sharing 484

Started by mini, June 08, 2013, 11:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Who said she got anything from me?  Sounds like adding 2 plus 2 and getting the national debt as a result. :P
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

Ahhhhh!

I got 9 gallons of ice cream for a church thing next Sunday.  Stored it at a friend's house because the church freezer was down.  After dealing with all that ice cream, of course I talked myself into getting a tub of Blue Bell and some bananas for a banana shake... but I couldn't eat it before church because my group was up to sing tonight, and dairy does bad things to my voice.  So I was eager to get home after church.

But when I was dropping the bus kids off... two different places, the parents wanted to stop and chat.  Grrrr! They NEVER stop to talk.  I always drop them off, stay to make sure they can get in the door (twice there was nobody home and the kid was stuck outside... I have to make sure) and move on.  Nooooo, on the night I was wanting to get home everyone wants to stop and talk. 

But I wasn't rude, finally made it home, got my banana shake and now all is right with the world.  :teeth:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

SippinTea

Heather, c'mon by and play with her for a while! :)

Yay, Mel! and Yay, Isaac! :)

Taking a van-full of boys to youth camp tomorrow morning. Pray, saints, pray. I may not survive the hours in the van with this bunch. Or else THEY may not survive. :P

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Roscoe

Urgh. Morning. Lord, it came too soon. I was really enjoying my snooze.:sleep:  Day three of six this week...I know I can make it, with the help of Dr. Pepper.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Newsman

Newsman

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

Heather

It's my day off. I need to talk myself out of bed and out the door. Need to get to the gym to workout and to pay our fees for July. May hit my friends pool for a bit then need to some home and do all the housework I've neglected to do this past week. Shew.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

So you found a place to live then?  Or did you wind up not leaving where you were?
"Do you sing at church?"

kmymbir

I got to see Mel's New-to-her laptop and it was NICE! So excited for her.
Had a great weekend, made taco soup yesterday that was amazing, and now I get to return to my regular schedule of cleaning... Think I will go get some groceries.
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Roscoe

Quote from: Newsman on June 24, 2013, 12:57:17 PM
:clap:

Quote from: Roscoe on June 24, 2013, 11:39:38 AM
I need to talk the wife into agreeing we need some more children!
:o :o
:pound: :pound: THAT was made up out of whole cloth! That's not reporting, that's instigating! :pound: :pound:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: mini on June 24, 2013, 04:08:03 PM
You are just in denial because you know its true.
It is NOT!! :pound: :pound: I need more toys/money, not kids.... :P

Lynx

Three points for the "whole cloth" quote.  I didn't think anybody read Shakespeare anymore. :)
"Do you sing at church?"

Newsman

Newsman

You didn't deny it, though!

John  :waving:

Quote from: Roscoe on June 24, 2013, 04:05:55 PM
Quote from: Newsman on June 24, 2013, 12:57:17 PM
:clap:

Quote from: Roscoe on June 24, 2013, 11:39:38 AM
I need to talk the wife into agreeing we need some more children!
:o :o
:pound: :pound: THAT was made up out of whole cloth! That's not reporting, that's instigating! :pound: :pound:

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Quote from Bill Cosby:  "My wife and I have five children, and the reason that we have five children is because we do not want six.  And the five we have, we want out of the house before we die."
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

The Purple Fuzzy

No. Finally got to go about 2 then get back to a mess at work. *sigh
But I was very close to getting picked.

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!