Isaac's on another spree - another box of CDs in SHARING 483

Started by Lynx, May 03, 2013, 03:31:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

We had a wonderful time...and I was surprised PF got along with mom and Furby so well. Lol
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MelodyB

MelodyB

Oh wait! You might have been talking to your mom about me!

:humble:

Haha!

Newsman

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Heather

One day of antibiotics and steroids and im already feeling better.

Had a dream Mel and i were shopping at Lowe's and a junk yard. Cannot remember what we were up to though....
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MelodyB

Shopping at Lowes and a junkyard for me has entirely way too many possibilities for trouble to even list!

:freaky2:

MelodyB

I'm fixing to get ready, go to WM, and then go see Ann at the hosp. She is still there...maybe Monday they will release her. I don't want them to do it too soon, but she is really ready to get out. Today is day 13 for her being in there.

:hi:

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on May 17, 2013, 11:32:13 AM
Quote from: Newsman on May 17, 2013, 09:06:39 AM
Happy Friday, even to ye Yankees! :bigcheese:

John  :waving:

That includes the ones in Arkansas.
We ain't yankees, ya illiterate punkinhead. :pound:
'Tis a beautiful day. Gonna go do a little running around....may grill out tonight.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Heather

Thunderstorms rolling through. Cooking dinner now. As long as it takes enough of a break for me to shower it can storm all night.

Work in the am and then getting over to our community outreach after.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

I might be! But people keep coming back...must be my cooking or something...lol

Ann is out of the hospital. I'm worried it was a bit too soon, but God knows.

I'm just happy she is alive. :)

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MelodyB

Donut selling today!!

Gotta remember to wear sunscreen...it's getting a bit warm out there and last time we sold donuts, I got a bit of sun on my face and arms...gotta protect it so I don't repeat last summers fiasco.

This Chick is now a firm believer in sunscreen!

Lynx

This dude is now hungry for donuts!  Sell me some. 
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

$6 a box, we have a few left...but we don't deliver. Pick up only.

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Yum...donuts. :fork: I'm up. Gonna mow the yard. Lou is trying to get me to take her yardsaling in Rusty instead cutting the jungle in front of the house. And I've already had someone pee in my cheerios this morning, so to speak. The bank I have my house mortgaged through called, woke me up, and told me they haven't received May's payment yet. I KNOW I made it online, but I've lost the confirmation number. And instead of calling me yesterday, they convienantly waited until a late fee was required today.  :pound: On top of that, the representative that called spoke English but was clueless...woman didn't listen to a thing I said. It took me thirty minutes to pay the payment I scheduled a month ago! Idiots. Every. Blooming. One of 'em.
Bah. Now Mel is tormenting my via GP AND Text with Donuts I can't eat. :pound: And I got up so late, it is too late for me to eat the French Toast I wanted to fix. :cry:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Grandma taught me how to make buttermilk biscuits today.  She told me how to do it, I made them.  She said they were better than hers... How does that work?

Come to find out they're really good with a bit of butter and some real maple syrup.  I ate too much.
"Do you sing at church?"