Started by Newsman, March 19, 2013, 03:57:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melody

Amusement parks make me nauseous ...  Hehehehe

Chseeads

Ooooo, burrrrrrn.... 

w2cch

Eating a beany taco bowl thingy.

Praying that it doesn't rain till after tomorrow morning so I can get the garden plowed....  Hate having to depend on somebody else to do it.... We have the equipment to do it, but it's not functional, so I must be a beggar and not a chooser for somebody else to do it...bah. 

MelodyB

I can't believe it! My percentage was off! It was a genuine praise Jesus miracle that someone made it to church eventhough there were no "special guests".

:hypocrite:

Now to find some grub...I'm starving, we had a long staff meeting after church.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Melody

My heart is full and my eyes are tired.  It was nice to hear my hubby preach today.  :)

Chseeads

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on April 06, 2013, 09:34:32 PM
:hi: :hi: Been a beautiful day today. Went and helped a friend install a new antenna, then came home and took Punkin' fishing. Only got muddy up past one knee, due to recent construction around one of our fishing holes.
Wait, wait... so you're saying one of your legs is markedly longer than the other... or the others? 
Quote from: Chseeads on April 08, 2013, 08:54:37 AM
* Chseeads shoots everyone.  :fire:
So what's new?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

And by the way, howdy y'all.  My sister's memorial party was supposed to be at 8:30pm Sunday... but then last Thursday we learned of the tree being planted at the school in her name... and then at about 8:30am (east TN time) we learned that Kathryn, her daughter, was going to be baptized at 11am.  In the titles, sad to say, but it's a nice church with some nice people and a pastor who preached about being saved is more than just saying you're a christian, it's a relationship with God... and then he went on to list a few things that show up in a person's life if he loves God.  If only he'd get the hang of the One God thing and getting the Holy Ghost I'd be happy about my niece going there. 

But I was a good boy and didn't start any debates.  I won't say whether it was difficult or not.  :hypocrite:

So what am I doing up at this time of day?  We left right after the memorial party Sunday night and right now I'm in Nashville, killing time, waiting for McKay's Used Books (and CDs) to open.  :D
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on April 08, 2013, 09:33:53 AM
Quote from: Roscoe on April 06, 2013, 09:34:32 PM
:hi: :hi: Been a beautiful day today. Went and helped a friend install a new antenna, then came home and took Punkin' fishing. Only got muddy up past one knee, due to recent construction around one of our fishing holes.
Wait, wait... so you're saying one of your legs is markedly longer than the other... or the others? 
:fire: No. I don't have to take two steps into muddy gumbo to discover that I don't need to be there. Thus- one muddy leg.  :P

Good morning. Back at work. And a special prayer request- I have a friend, Bro Wesley Jackson, who is an awesome preacher. Got word yesterday that his father, who was a former pastor and backslidden, had been killed in a motorcycle accident Saturday night. I know Bro Jackson will be taking this very hard- please pray for him. He is one of the most annointed young men I've ever met...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Quote from: Roscoe on April 07, 2013, 04:29:19 PM
Quote from: MellowYellow on April 07, 2013, 04:17:36 PM
Oklahoma is fun since we have great friends here. :)
If you think Oklahoma is fun, Arkansas would be DisneyWorld and Six Flags rolled into one.. :P

...with many less teeth and much more inbreeding.  :ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on April 08, 2013, 12:12:22 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on April 07, 2013, 04:29:19 PM
Quote from: MellowYellow on April 07, 2013, 04:17:36 PM
Oklahoma is fun since we have great friends here. :)
If you think Oklahoma is fun, Arkansas would be DisneyWorld and Six Flags rolled into one.. :P

...with many less teeth and much more inbreeding.  :ugly:
Inbreeding? Not since we got rid of y'all... :P Why you hatin'? Arkansas- made you what you is... :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

I'm not sure who it is that many of us are friends with that just started littering my FB newsfeed with hateful anti God posts but I I friended them. They didn't have pictures of themself and musta changed their name to that title. Is it Barb? Tricia? 

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on April 08, 2013, 12:25:44 PM
I'm not sure who it is that many of us are friends with that just started littering my FB newsfeed with hateful anti God posts but I I friended them. They didn't have pictures of themself and musta changed their name to that title. Is it Barb? Tricia?
Pretty sure it is Barb . Been sitting here debating unfriending it....hate to look spiteful and hateful but i don't want that on my newsfeed either.Tricia  never has posted antiGod things  that I have saw.

The Purple Fuzzy

Melody

Quote from: Roscoe on April 08, 2013, 12:48:55 PM
Quote from: MellowYellow on April 08, 2013, 12:25:44 PM
Pretty sure it is Barb . Been sitting here debating unfriending it....hate to look spiteful and hateful but i don't want that on my newsfeed either.Tricia  never has posted antiGod things  that I have saw.

It's not spiteful when

1. She's not regularly on FB.
2.  It's no longer Barb's FB page but an page dedicated to antiGod propaganda. When she changed her name to an idea rather than her, it's not her personal page anymore. Which I think is kind of counter productive really. If I believe in something and want to spread the word, I want people who know me to associate me with my passion. 

Kim

Morning all!!! Well, I was supposed to go to school today,but it seems I have done something to my foot and can't hardly walk on it.  I have no idea how I hurt it, but I guess I will wrap it up in a heating pad and take an anti-inflammatory and see if that works.  Can't go to the dr. as my insurance ran out April 1  due to my job shutting down back in Dec.   My husband is gonna add me to his insurance, but can't do so until June.  Oh well, I'm sure it will be fine in a day or two.  Everybody have a good day! :P

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: Kim on April 08, 2013, 03:19:26 PM
Morning all!!! Well, I was supposed to go to school today,but it seems I have done something to my foot and can't hardly walk on it.  I have no idea how I hurt it, but I guess I will wrap it up in a heating pad and take an anti-inflammatory and see if that works.  Can't go to the dr. as my insurance ran out April 1  due to my job shutting down back in Dec.   My husband is gonna add me to his insurance, but can't do so until June.  Oh well, I'm sure it will be fine in a day or two.  Everybody have a good day! :P
If you'd stop kicking poor Robert so hard, you wouldn't hurt your foot.  :P

MelodyB

Well here we go again. I feel sick. Blah.

My stomach was upset last night, and I feel like I have a fever now. Not to mention the pounding headache and chills. Mom keeps this apartment pretty warm, but I used my sheet and two blankets last night...I usually don't even use covers, unless it's just a sheet, and I sleep with a fan pointed on me. But not last night. I was freezing!

Plus I think all the not being able to sleep the past week finally caught up to me. I took a nap yesterday afternoon, got up, went to WM, come home, and I crashed at 9:30pm. :o That is crazy early for me. Slept till 11:00am this morning.

So I guess I'm caught up on sleep...I just wish I didn't feel so crummy.

MelodyB

Mom and dad went out and brought me back a chicken. I boiled it and gonna make some dumplings to go with it. It's already got the apartment smelling great!

MelodyB

I took some tylonal and I'm drinking a coke. I also drank some coffee earlier, maybe all the caffeine will help the throbbing in my head. It's already gone down a little. I may lay down for a little while too. After I take this chicken off the bone.

I guess this is Mel-Mel's sharing day. Seeing how I'm the only one here.

SippinTea

I was going to post a few things, but suddenly I have nothing to say.

So. I just came to say, I have nothing to say.  :updown:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

Well if you don't have anything to say, don't say it. ;)

*pounceHUGS* Ruby

The Purple Fuzzy

Mondays are usually pretty busy, here.  Today is no exception.

Lynx

I barely made it home, and only by way of pulling over to the side of the road and lying down for a bit.  Three times.  So when I got home I promptly crashed.  I think I slept wrong and snored, because my uvula was swollen and making me gag when I woke up.  Hate it when it does that. 

And there is a wasp somewhere in this room... it flew away from me and landed somewhere I didn't see, and now I keep waiting for that buzzing sound to tell me it is once more a-wing. 

In other news, I scored a good 17 or 18 boxes of Schogetten dark chocolate, all Aldi had, for 99 cents a piece.  :D
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB