Main Menu

The Ballad of Evan McNevin starts here, in Sharing 477

Started by mini, January 14, 2013, 02:12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

Heather

I LOVE banana pudding!!!
*jumps in car to head to Mel's house*

We had lasagna. I feel like I'm always the one cooking. Sheesh. And I'm tired of the same ole things all the time.

After exploding at Brandon about the whole 'his insane mother' issue, he talked to his dad. He's supposed to 'have a talk with her about it'. Doubt it'll happen but it has appeased me for the moment. I even found a jacket of mine that I KNOW was in my closet when I left for church sitting in a chair at the kitchen table smelling like her nasty perfume. That was my exploding point last night.

*HUGS* Roxie and Mel
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Heather

Chseeads

Practice your aim then maybe you can hit her when she comes back.  :fire:

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Chseeads

MelodyB

Wish you could have some, Heather. It really turned out great! This will now be my go-to recipe for banana pudding.

You DEF need to make this one.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/not-yo-mamas-banana-pudding-recipe/index.html

The ONLY thing I changed is I used vanilla wafers instead of the PF Chessmen cookies. The PF ones were way more expensive, and I figured why change cookie types when vanilla wafers are the classic for nanner puddin anyway? But everything else I did the exact same.

YUMMO!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roxie

*hugs Heather*

It is midnight and both husband and I are hungry! LOL Not good when you have no more calories for the day.

Mel,
Banana Pudding! Yum! :) I am gonna check out your go-to recipe!
Some people make things happen, some watch while things happen, and some wonder \"What happened?\"

Which type of person are you?

mesipie

its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

Newsman

Messsy pah! :)

How sleepy IS patooey, Seth?

Isaac, if I make it back, I'll try and get a loaf especial for you.

John  :waving:

Lynx

Roscoe:  You forgot benefiting from CDs, of which you have acquired many lately, from your own account.

MelodyB:  Personally I don't see what the big deal is over Pepperidge Farm anyway.  They use vegetable oil, and their cookies always have a heavy, oily... FAKE taste.  If they would take a clue from Royal Dansk and use real butter their cookies would be worth a lot more.  And that goes double for their chessmen cookies, which could be SO much better.

Newsman:  If you do, warn me so I can send a loaf to pass it en route. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

Up and at 'em people! Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!

Roscoe...I saw something at WM for you yesterday. Let me jump over to photobucket and upload it. :bigcheese:

MelodyB

Heather

Roscoe

Quote from: MelodyB on January 22, 2013, 11:15:57 AM

:hypocrite:
:laughhard: Yeah, I need that.
Back at work. Gonna be a busy day. Then home to study for tomorrow night, hopefully fit some time in there to do a little work in the shop.... :hi:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Ohh....what part did you get in and for what vehicle?
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on January 22, 2013, 12:54:03 PM
Ohh....what part did you get in and for what vehicle?
Just gotta straighten it up and start removing that bracket from the vette. It should be in later this week or next week
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Melody

Quote from: HeatherB on January 22, 2013, 02:02:26 AM
.....and I miss Jenn.......

Is she fasting?

Are vanilla wafers the norm for banana pudding in the south?  Does anyone make it from scratch with a real crust?

We are finally getting more sermons online and will soon be live webcasting.  If it works out, by mid Feb. I'll be uploading every sermon directly after service.  Wayne Huntly is preaching this Sunday, I don't think I've ever heard him before. 

Sunday my pastor had a delayed flight coming back from preaching a Mens conference.  So we had to stretch out song service.  God knew though and I'm so thankful, it was a blow out worship service.  My favorite thing about our worship services is that across the board, every age is in it.  Our teenagers lead just as much in worship as the elders.  It's so precious to see them shouting all over the place.

mini

Youve never heard Wayne Huntley?  You are in for a treat!  Great preacher!
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Melody

I've heard of him but not heard him preach.  My pastor said he's his most favorite preacher.  I'm excited! I'm sure it'll get put online.  2 services on Sunday, so we'll probably have a potluck at my house in between.

How you feeling mini?

mini

Much better.  I finally gave in and went to the Dr.  Sinus infection.  They shot me and gave me antibiotics.  Woke up today feeling better than I have in about 2 weeks.

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on January 22, 2013, 01:55:22 PM
Youve never heard Wayne Huntley?  You are in for a treat!  Great preacher!
^^This. I've never met him but I've several of his messages on my drive to work rotation. Awesome.

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: minnesota68 on January 22, 2013, 02:27:16 PM
Much better.  I finally gave in and went to the Dr.  Sinus infection.  They shot me and gave me antibiotics.  Woke up today feeling better than I have in about 2 weeks.
My son had the same problem that made him finally go to the dr.

Heather

I'm not sure much else can go wrong today. Boss man is out today because his youngest daughter is in the ER. My mom called right as I got to work because her car wouldn't start. Brandon called at 1030 because he's stuck at home with his car out of gas. Our electricity is possibly getting turned off. And my gallbladder? issue has ached the past 2 days but I don't have money for the copay at the doctor. Oh and my license expires Sunday. It's a rough day today.......