News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

The Ballad of Evan McNevin starts here, in Sharing 477

Started by mini, January 14, 2013, 02:12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Is that what that smell was?  Maybe I should buy everyone in the world a tic-tac. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Newsman

Rosoe, I know her father is immensekly able to take care of he potential boyfriend situation! I often offer my services to young ladies in church or that I know, hwo have new male admirers, to interroga...err, _talk_ with them!

Great about those getting the Holy Ghost, Lady Heather!

Lady Sandra, how is Clarencer? Sis Freeman missed her third Sunday in a row of church, she has been sicker than a dog.

Minie, feeling better?

Seth :-p

Isaac, did you see my description of the Callahan restaraunt and it's homemade bread in Arkansas?

John  :waving:

mini

Quote from: Newsman on January 21, 2013, 10:37:06 AM
Minie, feeling better?

Somewhat.  Thanks for asking, and thanks for those that have prayed.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Newsman

mini

Seth.  I wouldn't use that smiley.  Mine would be:

Merning.  :ugly:  Back at work.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

Roscoe

Quote from: Newsman on January 21, 2013, 12:38:16 PM
Minnie, or Seth??

Quote from: Roscoe on January 21, 2013, 12:34:57 PM
Mernin.   :smirk2: Back at work. Bah.
'Tis a weird combo of both. I've communicated with the two of 'em entirely too much.. :sadbounce:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Roscoe

Hey! I just went back and looked again. You changed my words and smilies!  :pound: Sad thing is, I bought it. Completely. :lol:

Chseeads

Quote from: Roscoe on January 21, 2013, 01:18:22 PM
Quote from: Newsman on January 21, 2013, 12:38:16 PM
Minnie, or Seth??

Quote from: Roscoe on January 21, 2013, 12:34:57 PM
Mernin.   :smirk2: Back at work. Bah.
'Tis a weird combo of both. I've communicated with the two of 'em entirely too much.. :sadbounce:

You're welcome to stop at any time.

MelodyB

I have entirely too much to do today. Mom and dad are not aware that my brother will be coming in this afternoon and spending the night. He is headed to BOTT, and is stopping here on the way. I am making liver and onions again, his favorite, and I'm trying to keep the house looking decent, but it's hard to get them to do ANYTHING if they don't know we are expecting company. They just mess up.

Example: before I went to bed last night the kitchen was SPOTLESS. Now, dad was banging around in there this morning, and he cooked bacon and eggs. He left the slimy shells and egg carton on the counter, and there is bacon grease splattered all over everything by the stove. Two pans, two plates and lots of things are dirty and strewn about, and I am pretty sure he ate almost all of the bacon by himself cause there is two pieces left and mom and I have not been in there.

UGH. So now I gotta go clean that up, and somehow convince them to help me straighen up some more without giving away that Chad will be here soon.

Anyone wanna come help me?
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

The Purple Fuzzy

Howdy.  The girls & kids leave today. I'm at work.

MelodyB

Mom just figured out that Chad is coming. I haven neither confirmed or denied it. She figured since I made a banana pudding last night, and wanted to have liver and onions again so soon. Plus how I've been harping on them to HELP me clean the house TODAY.

She isn't as...ummm, never mind.

angel

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on January 21, 2013, 03:39:33 PM
Howdy.  The girls & kids leave today. I'm at work.

I pray they have a safe trip.

Brrr, it is cold. 0 for the high today and -22 windchill.
My hubby's nickname is shep and that would make me ladyshep. :)

taco_harvell

Hey!

I am doing nothing today. That is all!

Carry on!
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Roscoe

Quote from: taco_harvell on January 21, 2013, 05:13:18 PM
Hey!

Carry on!
And this is different from any other day how?

Lynx

Yes Newsman I saw it.  Send me a loaf or it didn't happen.  :demand:

Actually, in all seriousness I'd be glad to trade.  Loaf of mine for a loaf of theirs.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

taco_harvell

Quote from: Roscoe on January 21, 2013, 05:14:53 PM
Quote from: taco_harvell on January 21, 2013, 05:13:18 PM
Hey!

Carry on!
And this is different from any other day how?
Ask me again when I am unloading the truck at four something in the morning.

Lynx

That bugged me at McDonald's too.  I know we want the trucks there outside of peak business time, but do we really have to do this at oh-dark-hundred?
"Do you sing at church?"

taco_harvell

Is it ironic that Squirrel Appreciation Day falls on my birthday? lol

taco_harvell

Been sitting in the recliner listening to my new old radio and just surfing the net a little. In a bit I will get up and go to Denny's for my free breakfast for supper and then to prayer meeting. I think I might need a nap though. :-P

Roxie

Quote from: HeatherB on January 21, 2013, 01:42:42 AM
It's sad I was ran out of my own house this afternoon. Got back from church and Brandon's mom was here eating our food, using our laundry detergent, then she went after my leftover pizza [I was lucky I even got to sit it down]. Someone had been in my closet because my light was on and one of my jackets i just found in the kitchen floor. I just left. Went by my storage unit and got some books and movies then ended up down at my parents to watch some football. I can already tell you in the past 3ish months I lived here, it's ain't gonna work. Just wait til I go all Madea on her and start waving my pistol.

I'd love to see you go Madea! LOL Sorry that you were ran out of your own place though.  That stinks :(

Quote from: HeatherB on January 20, 2013, 08:28:49 PM
I've used TaxActOnline.com now for 7 years. I think it's the same one Roscoe uses. It's super easy and the Federal portion is free. I used to have to pay I think 9.95 when I had to do a Va non-resident form because I worked in VA but lived in TN. This year is free because TN doesn't have a state tax to file  :cool:

We had 2 get the Holy Ghost today in service. Brandon says he can't pick between the 2 which one he likes.

No state taxes in TN? Really?
Awesome about the 2 getting the Holy Ghost! :)

Well, I just came home from getting blood drawn this morning and then some lunch at Applebee's.  Then I went to my in-laws and helped move boxes from one room to another... Took a couple of hours to do that.  A little tired & worked up an appetite for dinner but don't know what I want to get to make.
Some people make things happen, some watch while things happen, and some wonder \"What happened?\"

Which type of person are you?

Roscoe

Just got home. Long boring day. But I DID enjoy listening to an awesome message by a great man of God that was just what I needed to hear at this point in my life.... I'm so glad there is such a thing as the internet, thumb drives, and car stereos. While I'm usually the one puttering around in an antique yelling that technology stinks, I am forced to conclude that it has benefitted me as of late....

MelodyB

Welp! My dinner was amazing if I do say so myself! Liver and onions smothered in gravy, over rice, with peas & carrots, butter beans slow cooked all day with ham in the crockpot, and corn bread.

We have not had dessert yet. When we do, it will be coffee and Paula Deens banana pudding. Mmm! Can't wait to try it!

:fork:

Chad was happy with the meal, I have the kitchen cleaned back up and the dishwasher going. Its gonna be a great visit. He is watching a Bro Baxter DVD in the fellowship hall right now. With some of our church people.

I'm full...but ready for some nanner puddin!