News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

We got a divorce and he left me behind...sadly SHARING in 4-7-5.

Started by MelodyB, December 13, 2012, 12:26:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

:hi: I'm at work and swamped.  Stopped for a sec to peek in and see what was going on.

Melody

ah... you guys are so fun... lol

ACE doesn't teach division in 4th grade so Hannah was a bit overwhelmed that A Beka was so far along in theirs come 5th grade.  But in one week's time she's got the concept and moving right along, just needs a bit of practice.  Glad we switched.

Sounds scrumptious Jenn.  You should post a picture! I've not had luck with homemade cheesecake, it's a very sad sad affair... lol 

Wish I could zip through this week/weekend and it be next week, at home, with my family.  Next week is basically our family vacation of the year.  ♥

Melody

oh and do you all make donuts?  Years ago I tried making them out of the canned biscuits, frying, tossing with various sweets but I wasn't impressed.  I may have done it wrong. 

Do you all do it differently?  A friend who would otherwise be alone on Christmas will be with us.  Actually, she's pert near my best friend and she mentioned donuts today.  So I'd love to make them for Christmas morning. 

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on December 18, 2012, 02:34:42 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on December 18, 2012, 01:06:22 PM
Merning... :waving:
And Jenn- I know not of what you speak.  :hypocrite:

Innocent my foot! I didn't get no 101 smites by itself. :pound:
Just 'cause you tend to cause people to smite you don't mean I'M the guilty party...  :hypocrite:
Quote from: minnesota68 on December 18, 2012, 02:51:02 PM
Roscoe is ignoring me.... :sadbounce:
I wuz busy..... :pound:
Quote from: MellowYellow on December 18, 2012, 04:11:21 PM
oh and do you all make donuts?  Years ago I tried making them out of the canned biscuits, frying, tossing with various sweets but I wasn't impressed.  I may have done it wrong. 

Do you all do it differently?  A friend who would otherwise be alone on Christmas will be with us.  Actually, she's pert near my best friend and she mentioned donuts today.  So I'd love to make them for Christmas morning. 
If you get an answer to this, post the recipe!!!!! You KNOW I'd love to have fresh homemade donuts.....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

kkay

Took me about 3 hours, but I'm posting now :) Busy morning.

Good birthday yesterday (not mine, his). The cupcake was soooooo good. We split it.

Hope everyone's having a good morning :hi:

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Roscoe on December 18, 2012, 04:14:35 PM

Just 'cause you tend to cause people to smite you don't mean I'M the guilty party...  :hypocrite:

I don't smite people at all. Mostly just Isaac haha
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MsJennJenn

My lemon-raspberry cheesecake as requested Melodya!
(sorry it's so big, I am at work and have to use Photobucket on my phone to do it, and I can't edit the photo to make it smaller lol)

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on December 18, 2012, 04:17:26 PM

Since my name ain't Isaac.....forgive me for disbelieving you. :pound:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

Melody

MMMmmm, that looks so yummy!  I bet it tastes as good as it's sweet creamy goodness looks. 

If you get an answer to this, post the recipe!!!!! You KNOW I'd love to have fresh homemade donuts.....

Roscoe, I'll make it my mission.  And if it's inadvertanly somewhat healthy, it's divine providence.  :hypocrite:

I always forget to bless/smite until someone mentions it.  lol  I find it completely amusing that people find me equally fun as they do smite-able.  *giggle* 

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MellowYellow on December 18, 2012, 04:27:56 PM
MMMmmm, that looks so yummy!  I bet it tastes as good as it's sweet creamy goodness looks. 

I found the recipe on Pinterest! sugar, lemon zest, lemon juice, vanilla, cream cheese and cool whip, and raspberries. It was very easy!
-Alexander Den Heijer-

kkay

I saw a strawberry swirl cheesecake yesterday when I went to the store. It looked SO good. Not that yours doesn't too, Jenn ;)

Any kinda cheesecake sounds good right now.

Lynx

Quote from: MsJennJenn on December 18, 2012, 04:17:26 PM
So what are you saying Jen, that I'm not a person?  :P
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

I have a Lynx avatar.  Seth is the one who calls me a cat. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Chseeads

Hopefully I'm not poisoned.  Sprayed down the chicken house with bug stuff and always am afraid it's going to kill me.   :smirk2:

Lynx

Has it killed the chickens yet?  If not, you're safe.  They'll go before you will.

Although... what are the chickens doing when they should be eating the bugs?  Are you feeding the lazy clucks way too much?  Put them biddies to work! :demand:
"Do you sing at church?"

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Psalm_97 on December 18, 2012, 08:59:59 PM
I have a Lynx avatar.  Seth is the one who calls me a cat. 

You act like a cat!! I've seen your posts in the sharing threads where you "/Psalm_97 licks his paws"
:roll:
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

Seth acts like a grump, but I hear from people who have met him in person that he is not.  By inferential logic I postulate my actions as a cat, especially on a forum, do not mean I actually am a cat.

I love logic knots.  :D
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

MsJennJenn

Just sayin' Isaac - I know you're not physically a cat. Metaphorically.

And Seth is sweet as pie. Don't let his grumpy fool you. haha
-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

MsJennJenn

How could I not to someone who called me "dearest" in my Christmas card?   :freaky2:
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

Quote from: MsJennJenn on December 18, 2012, 09:34:27 PM
Just sayin' Isaac - I know you're not physically a cat. Metaphorically.
I'm still a person.  You smite me, you can't say you don't smite people.  :P
"Do you sing at church?"