News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Seths gone to the Jewelry Store, Hes gonna Marry Mel in Sharing 474

Started by mini, December 05, 2012, 11:48:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melody

Well, everyone must be tired from their exciting lives and in bed already so I guess I'll just head to bed too.  *twiddles thumbs*

found a picture of Ruby when she's a G'ma.

MsJennJenn

Hahaha at the Ruby comic.

And I'm not asleep! I'm a night owl. It's only 10:20! I got a good hour and a half before I'm tired. Lol
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Chseeads

I'm not asleep either.

Speaking of sleep, last night at one point I woke up in the floor with no recollection whatsoever of how I got there.

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Newsman

Howdy!  Seth, did you mention the excitement I had in Mississippi? I just got back to OK today.

John  :waving:

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

*giggle* I love that comic. But that would be my sister. I crochet, not knit. ;)

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MelodyB

Lynx

Howdy y'all. 

I spent a lot of the day at church cooking, then at work working, then took an early lunch break to pop across the street to the church to eat some of what I had helped cook.  Men's wild meat supper tonight.  T'was very good.  After everyone had a chance to get seconds, I got two big to-go trays for the guys at work. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Lynx

What's the net effect difference?  What qualitative difference is there in the end result?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

kkay

Quote from: Chseeads on December 12, 2012, 04:33:52 AM
I'm not asleep either.

Speaking of sleep, last night at one point I woke up in the floor with no recollection whatsoever of how I got there.

You woke up IN the floor? How does that work? :hypocrite:

Morning, everyone. My head's racing and I can't make it stop. Thought talking about it yesterday would have helped but it hasn't. I still need to do something but I'm gonna wait til after the holidays.

Chseeads

Quote from: Newsman on December 12, 2012, 04:56:38 AM
Howdy!  Seth, did you mention the excitement I had in Mississippi? I just got back to OK today.

John  :waving:

No, I didn't.....I'm not the media.... :hypocrite:

Roscoe

Seth, you really should've snitched, I mean, shared with us... :pound:
And morning all. I hate public speaking. Unfortunantly today is a day I get alot of it. Two classes to teach at work, followed by preaching tonight. My church MAY hear a sermon on the evils of racial profiling.... :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

Quote from: minnesota68 on December 12, 2012, 02:16:26 PM
Merning.... :yawn:

* Chseeads throws a grape...fruit in your gaping yapper.....  It's a big yapper, it called for more than just a grape.  :hypocrite: :ugly:

As for Newsman, it was reported that he had a wreck with some women in order to try to pick them up.

MelodyB

I am so sick of Christmas music already.

Oh, and good morning. We are out at mcds. Getting a bite and waiting for the bank to open. Then it's bill paying and grocery shopping on the agenda today.

Tootles! :hi:

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MelodyB on December 12, 2012, 02:49:41 PM
I am so sick of Christmas music already.

I'm usually always sick of it too.

But when I am, but want to stay festive....I'll listen to my "vintage" christmas music Pandora station, with people like Dean Martin, Vaughn Monroe, Burl Ives, Nat King Cole, Perry Como, Frank Sinatra and Bing Crosby.

Or I listen to my Joyeux Noel - french christmas Pandora station...where it's all in french, and so I get the gist of what it's playing, but not all all the sickly, sappy overjoyful commercial christmas music! 
-Alexander Den Heijer-

mini

Quote from: Chseeads on December 12, 2012, 02:38:01 PM
As for Newsman, it was reported that he had a wreck with some women in order to try to pick them up.

Well now...thats one way to meet women.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Melody

I'm at work.

at home.   :P

It amazes me how quickly a house gets dirty.  Especially the kitchen, which of course is not because I cook up a mess.   :hypocrite:

I have to makes some muffins and cookies.  I haven't made muffins for a good while now.

Do you fellow foodies think if I mixed up the dry ingredients for chocolate cake that it would be equal to a box cake; in the way that you can just add a can of pumpkin to a cake mix and get the same result? I don't like buying cake mixes when I can just make it so much cheaper.

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!