News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

No Big Words, Isaac, ol' son, because Roscoe's dense in SHARING 4-7-1!

Started by Roscoe, October 19, 2012, 01:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

Took eggs and chickens to the Asians.  I'm going to have to learn Chinese.  Nobody was there but the old people that don't speak a lick of English.  :freaky:

Went and cleaned an apartment building for my sister.

Did cards.

Came home.

Did a slight bit of fowl tending.

Went to church.

Came home.

Yadda yadda.

Gotta finish more fowl tending.

Chseeads

MelodyB

Half price candy at WM may not have been such a great idea after all. I have eaten way too much of it tonight.

Kimber is staying with me tomorrow night and we will hang out Saturday! Can't wait!

I have a lot on my mind. Worried about some people...both local and farther away. :smirk2: Stuff is happening in my friends lives and I am powerless to help. I just can't. And it makes me sad that I can't do anything but watch things happen, and worried about them as well.

*SIGH*

Heaven would be nice right about now. I'm so tired of this world and all it's troubles.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Quote from: HeatherB on November 01, 2012, 10:37:24 PM
We've been soooo sllooooowwww at work this week. Which means tomorrow I fear we will be SLAMMED. 1st Friday of the month. UGH.
I am just glad I don't work at McDonald's.  The 1st of the month is always bad, but the 3rd is worse... and this month the 3rd falls on a Saturday!  They will be so covered up it won't even be funny. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Lynx

Half price halloween candy I never go for.  Nothing I like in the whole mess.  Half price Valentine's candy is mildly interesting.  Half price Easter candy I can skip.

But half price Christmas candy... oooooh yeah, that's when they bring out the good stuff.  Many a year on December 26th I have been at the door at 5:55am, waiting for Wal-Mart to open. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

MelodyB

I didn't sleep. Worried all night about a couple people. When I did sleep, I dozed fitfully and woke myself up either yelling or crying.

I hate this kind of thing.

The Purple Fuzzy

Melody

*prays for Mel* 

I have a bazillion things to do and do not have a good plan to be productive.  Perhaps a cup of coffee will put things into perspective.

Things on my mind: God gives repentance AND forgiveness, not just the latter.

In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;  2Ti 2:25

Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.  Act 5:31

When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.  Act 11:18

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MelodyB on November 02, 2012, 01:01:53 PM
I didn't sleep. Worried all night about a couple people. When I did sleep, I dozed fitfully and woke myself up either yelling or crying.

I hate this kind of thing.

Sorry Melbs. :hug:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

I think I feel pain and heartache from others. Like I care too much. For some people, when then hurt, I do too...maybe not as much as they do cause its them that is living the situation, but I physically hurt for my friends. Not all of them. But some. Why do I feel that way for some and not others? And why do I feel that way at all? It doesn't seem to affect other mutual friends of theirs in the way that it affects me. I liturally can make myself sick with worry, and lose countless hours of sleep and have nightmares when I do sleep. All about said people.

The people I am MOST worried about are not associated with this board in any way except thru me and Kimber. Although I AM worried about a few GPers, not quite like this...at least not this time. 

Roscoe

Quote from: MelodyB on November 02, 2012, 02:13:37 PM
I think I feel pain and heartache from others. Like I care too much. For some people, when then hurt, I do too...maybe not as much as they do cause its them that is living the situation, but I physically hurt for my friends. Not all of them. But some. Why do I feel that way for some and not others? And why do I feel that way at all? It doesn't seem to affect other mutual friends of theirs in the way that it affects me. I liturally can make myself sick with worry, and lose countless hours of sleep and have nightmares when I do sleep. All about said people.

The people I am MOST worried about are not associated with this board in any way except thru me and Kimber. Although I AM worried about a few GPers, not quite like this...at least not this time.
There are some people that are unfortunant enough to care too much......It's a gift, actually, although I'm sure it doesn't feel that way. I have a few super close friends that affect me in similar manners, but these are people I would literally kill for. And it absolutly rips your heart out and can make you physically ill when you see a trial they are going through, or a path they are taking, and are completely helpess to stop them or help them. I know- I've stood by and watched family and friends, knowing without a doubt how a situation was going to turn out, prayed for them, warned them- to no avail. Praying for ya sis....

And in my worl- I got up, took Chey to school, went by WallyWorld and I've made it to the library. Gotta run back home, get something for the pastor, and head to the bbq stand... :fork:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

kkay

It's Friday  :clap:

Not much to do though :smirk2:

Tomorrow's our 5 year anniversary. Got him an NFL jersey of his favorite team. May make his favorite cake - but only a really small one since he's on a diet.

:)

Lynx

Quote from: kkay on November 02, 2012, 03:34:41 PM
It's Friday  :clap:

Not much to do though :smirk2:

Tomorrow's our 5 year anniversary. Got him an NFL jersey of his favorite team. May make his favorite cake - but only a really small one since he's on a diet.

:)
That d--- word is a four letter word.  Go wash your mouth out with chocolate.  :demand: :nono:

Can't believe the forum allows such language here... :P
"Do you sing at church?"

kkay

:P He doesn't like that word either. LIFESTYLE CHANGE. There ya go ;)

Lynx

That's not any better.  Anything that involves reducing the amount of food I eat, that's cussing!  :noo:
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

kkay

Quote from: Psalm_97 on November 02, 2012, 03:59:56 PM
That's not any better.  Anything that involves reducing the amount of food I eat, that's cussing!  :noo:

You don't necessarily reduce the AMOUNT, just the type of food :) You can technically eat anything you want - as long as it's not sugar or starch. I've tried that before and lost around 20 lbs. Kept it off until recently when I started eating EVERYTHING.

Anyway, the day's going by pretty slow considering I have nothing to do.

sunlight

Quote from: MelodyB on November 02, 2012, 04:47:16 AM

I have a lot on my mind. Worried about some people...both local and farther away. :smirk2: Stuff is happening in my friends lives and I am powerless to help. I just can't. And it makes me sad that I can't do anything but watch things happen, and worried about them as well.

*SIGH*

Heaven would be nice right about now. I'm so tired of this world and all it's troubles.

Yeah, that.

* sunlight hugs Mel.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MsJennJenn

Quote from: kkay on November 02, 2012, 04:48:34 PM
Quote from: Psalm_97 on November 02, 2012, 03:59:56 PM

You don't necessarily reduce the AMOUNT, just the type of food :) You can technically eat anything you want - as long as it's not sugar or starch. I've tried that before and lost around 20 lbs. Kept it off until recently when I started eating EVERYTHING.

Anyway, the day's going by pretty slow considering I have nothing to do.

It actually is ALL about portion control.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

kkay

Not with my diet, Jenn :hypocrite:

So I just made a major purchase...TWO NFL tickets. He better stay with me! Well, at least 'til after his birthday ;)

kkay