News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

I'm quitting...

Started by mini, October 18, 2012, 07:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

If I have to explain why I should quit, and why you should not quit... *sigh*
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Melody

Well, then let's just ALL quit. 

I think your nose hairs are clogging your brain.  If anything you should increase your efforts.

mini

You are being idiotic...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Melody

Where is Roscoe?  You practically discipled him in this.  Surely he agrees with me.  What you do, Jeremy is such a blessing.  Don't stop now.

mini

Im serious.  Im quitting.  I dont care if it harelips Godplace, my family, the church, or Roscoe.

Melody

I think you leaving will bring fear and confusion.  We only know you one way.  You're going to find people won't even recognize who you are anymore.

mini

People on here dont even know me anyways.

taco_harvell

I think he should quit!!

In fact maybe all the men on here should quit.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

mini

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MellowYellow on October 18, 2012, 08:09:54 PM
I thought it's what made you a fruit?

No, what makes him fruity are the BBW he gets.  :hypocrite:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

mini

I AM QUITTING THE BBW's!

Melody

Quote from: taco_harvell on October 18, 2012, 08:30:19 PMIn fact maybe all the men on here should quit.

Now that's just crazy talk.  Reverse psychology isn't going to work I'm afraid. 

You know what I KNOW?  That even you the rest of you guys quit, ISAAC WON'T.  Cause he's committed.  We'll have at least one guy to identify with.

taco_harvell

Quote from: minnesota68 on October 18, 2012, 08:21:59 PM
Im serious.  Im quitting.  I dont care if it harelips Godplace, my family, the church, or Roscoe.

Your family and church would find comfort in your quitting!!

Roscoe, will have to deal with it. He needs to quit too!!

MelodyB

:popcorn:

This is better than daytime tv!!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Melody

oh man.  that didn't last long...

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

mini

MelodyB

My Sethiepoo won't quit either.

taco_harvell

In fact if Mini doesn't quit I may have to disown him.

Melody

Quote from: minnesota68 on October 18, 2012, 08:33:25 PM
I AM QUITTING THE BBW's!

But winter is coming.  You should wait till spring and then run it past us.  GP could take a vote.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MellowYellow on October 18, 2012, 08:42:12 PM
Quote from: minnesota68 on October 18, 2012, 08:33:25 PM
I AM QUITTING THE BBW's!

But winter is coming.  You should wait till spring and then run it past us.  GP could take a vote.

Well he wouldn't need it in winter as much. Unless he's going to a tropical island where he can wear his bikini.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

Melody

you know how uncomfortable it is when you're wearing tights, leggings or pjs.

MelodyB

I think I just puked a bit in my mouth.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on October 18, 2012, 08:43:59 PM
:anon:    :ignore:
Quote from: MelodyB on October 18, 2012, 08:44:44 PM
I think I just puked a bit in my mouth.
:laughhard:

Quote from: MellowYellow on October 18, 2012, 08:44:40 PM
you know how uncomfortable it is when you're wearing tights, leggings or pjs.

This is also true. I did hear he likes fishnet hosiery.
-Alexander Den Heijer-