News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Something new started today.... All Posters please look1

Started by Scott, August 25, 2012, 11:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

World Traveler

I can't smite mellow yellow. Her avatar is too cute. I have no problem smiting Cheesy though if he gets out of line. By the way, do smites and applauds affect nominations for poster of the year? LOL
There is no statute of limitations on murder or bad first impressions.

I am enjoying my second childhood.
It is a lot of fun.
I have money this time!!

Marry, divorce, marry someone new, divorce, marry again, divorce, marry again... Polygamy on the installment plan.

Roscoe

Quote from: World Traveler on August 27, 2012, 01:39:19 AM
I can't smite mellow yellow. Her avatar is too cute. I have no problem smiting Cheesy though if he gets out of line. By the way, do smites and applauds affect nominations for poster of the year? LOL
Cheesy is ALWAYS out of line and worthy of a smite.  :thumbsup2:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Scott

Quote from: World Traveler on August 27, 2012, 01:39:19 AM

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Roscoe

Hey! I suspect cheating by a dictator. I've been smote ten times the last eight within the hour! If so,a pox upon thee.

Melody

Is there a limit? 

A thousand smites might give Seth a complex...   ;)

World Traveler

Seven smites???? Really? I am hardly ever here to mess with anyone. How did I earn that? It should be set up so we can see who smites and applauds us. Then we can react appropriately. Hee hee.
There is no statute of limitations on murder or bad first impressions.

I am enjoying my second childhood.
It is a lot of fun.
I have money this time!!

Marry, divorce, marry someone new, divorce, marry again, divorce, marry again... Polygamy on the installment plan.

Roscoe

Quote from: World Traveler on August 27, 2012, 04:21:09 PM
Seven smites???? Really? I am hardly ever here to mess with anyone. How did I earn that? It should be set up so we can see who smites and applauds us. Then we can react appropriately. Hee hee.
I would.bet your.smiting and mine have the same root cause...Scott. Yes, consider youselfcalled out dictator...:lol:

Scott

Quote from: Roscoe on August 27, 2012, 12:35:58 PM
Hey! I suspect cheating by a dictator. I've been smote ten times the last eight within the hour! If so,a pox upon thee.

Nope, no cheating and I have not been on GP for quite a while. I suggest looking towards chicken man.

The Never Ending Battle

Scott

Quote from: MellowYellow on August 27, 2012, 01:13:11 PM
Is there a limit? 

I dunno.... there is supposed to be a limit... one per hour or something like that.

The Never Ending Battle

Roscoe

Quote from: Scott on August 27, 2012, 06:10:58 PM
Quote from: MellowYellow on August 27, 2012, 01:13:11 PM
Is there a limit? 

I dunno.... there is supposed to be a limit... one per hour or something like that.
The one per hour is in effect....I tried to smite someone twice around five minutes apart and was stopped. :mad:.. And I humbly apologize, dictator. Well, partly- You started my smiting by giving me my first.

Lynx

As to who is delivering all these smites, I think it is a dead giveaway that Chel has received none.  Let's see, who on this forum would possibly want to smite everyone EXCEPT Chel? 

We might have to call Monsieur Poirot AND Mr. Holmes in on this one...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

I have only smote you a time or two.  Plus the one I shall give you after I post this.  :P