A
Z

Lynx

Quote from: Chseeads on April 25, 2012, 09:58:53 PM
Hallmark is the enemy! 

:eyebrow:

Went to work, came home....yay.

I don't know how many birds I have.  lol
Not a good advertisement for your employers...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

He doesn't work for Hallmark. He works for American Greetings.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Heather

I missed church but I'm SSSOOOOOOOO glad I did. They had my ex-husbands and his latest fiances wedding shower tonight. That could have gotten very strange very quick.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Melody

I can't imagine how awkward that would be, Heather.

kmymbir

Quote from: MelodyB on April 26, 2012, 01:08:38 AM
Oh come on Mel, we don't need the specifics to convict someone of something on GP, we just have to get close. lol
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Roscoe

Quote from: kmymbir on April 26, 2012, 02:29:52 AM
Oh come on Mel, we don't need the specifics to convict someone of something on GP, we just have to get close. lol
And close is a relative term.... :ugly:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Oh wait...

*checks

Sorry, for some reason I thought American Greetings was a distribution agency that card makers, Hallmark included, used for marketing and delivery.  It's a competitor. 

Personally I just call people and say hi, happy birthday, sorry to hear about your illness and is there anything I can do, etc.  But if I ever do have reason to get a card, I'll make sure to get one from AG.  I'll tell them Chicken King sent me. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MsJennJenn

HA SEE!!!! So there is NO correlation betwixt my tearing up at a Hallmark commercial and Sethers!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

Yes JenN, you are vindicated and exonerated. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on April 26, 2012, 03:22:33 AM

HA SEE!!!! So there is NO correlation betwixt my tearing up at a Hallmark commercial and Sethers!
:nono: Oviously, the mere thought of a greeting card causes you to think of "Sethers" and tear up.

And, it could have been tears of anger directed at Hallmark for competing with your beloved.  :hypocrite:

Therefore, no exoneration. You don't get off that easy. :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

You're defense makes NO sense.

Because I actually would rather buy a Hallmark card then an American Greeting one. CVS uses American Greetings....and our cards are poop!!! Never any good ones!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

Morning.  Kinda feeling sad.  Seems like dina and the kids will be leaving in the next week.

Melody

*hugs for Sandra*

Beautiful day here. No school for Andrew. We're going to the museum tonight, Nathan's first time.  Hope he doesn't get to embarrassed at the naked statues... Lol

Lynx

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on April 26, 2012, 01:39:13 PM
Morning.  Kinda feeling sad.  Seems like dina and the kids will be leaving in the next week.
Well poop.  Just in time to miss the meet-up.
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

*HUGS* Sandra

Jenn, I dreamed about you. Lol You came to my house in Florida where I grew up. And you were constantly trying to catch me in a lie or something. Like my mom was in the kitchen, and you said "I thought you said that the frying pan was ALWAYS sitting right THERE! It's not there now! You said you never moved it!" then I showed you my bedroom, and you questioned everything in there too. "You told me you never put your dirty clothes on the floor! And your bed isn't made! Why? You said you always make the bed!"

I was like "I live here! Sometimes things are not always perfect. Sorry, deal with it." and you just kept trying to find me lying about the stupidest stuff that doesn't even matter.

It was a really dumb dream. And I don't remember you in anything after that. It switched to another dream where I was in a store getting stuff for dad to take back to the hospital. He wanted some anti diherrea medicine, a white dress shirt, a blue tie, and a pair of woman's dress pants. But he wouldn't give me a size of pants, and had given me a food stamp card to buy these things, (eventhough thats impossible) and I kept asking him why he needed the woman's dress pants, and he never would tell me. He just told me to get the most expensive ones I could find. That dream was also dumb.

And before anyone asks, I ate a burger and tots from Sonic at about 8pm. But I didn't go to sleep till after 1, so that shouldn't have been the reason for the crazy dreaming. Haha.

MsJennJenn

hahahahaha oh Melb .... I supposed it was the night for weird dreams. I had one too....except I don't really remember it now....I just remember waking up and going whoa what?!
-Alexander Den Heijer-

MelodyB

I'm headed to the hospital soon. Hope dad doesn't get mad that I didnt bring those woman's dress pants. Lol

MelodyB

Is it bad that my cousin keeps calling and I keep ignoring his call? He is a drug head and I don't like talking to him cause he always sounds stoned. So when he calls, I ignore it. He is wanting to check on Dad, but he NEVER EVER calls just to talk when everything is fine, he ONLY calls when either mom
or dad is in the hospital, and if you do talk to him, he wants to know what kind of meds the drs are giving them. It annoys me, and I won't answer, so QUIT CALLING MY PHONE! If you want to talk to Dad, call his phone or the room up there. I will not talk to you! Go away!

/rant

Melody

kmymbir

Mel, Pray for him, DUH!

I have a headache this morning that keeps getting worse, so any and all prayer is needed, YOU WILL NOT STOP ME FLESH!!!
(no credit for the devil here)
I do not care if I have to walk into church crying and wearing shades, I'm going, I can not afford to miss.
I refuse to take my medication, too many people are getting tripped up on that stuff, and MY GOD IS GREATER!

I am going to finish this flyer now, have a great day everyone!
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MelodyB

Quote from: MellowYellow on April 26, 2012, 04:18:23 PM
someone please explain this to me.

Sometimes there is no explaination for STUPID.

Kimber...hope you get better! And I pray for all my family. The Bible commands us to LOVE people, not answer their phone calls. ;)

mini

Quote from: MelodyB on April 26, 2012, 04:30:35 PM
The Bible commands us to LOVE people, not answer their phone calls. ;)

That...is...awesome...

IF this was facebook, I would have to like this.  LOL
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

angel

Thank you Jesus for another beautiful day to praise your name!
My hubby's nickname is shep and that would make me ladyshep. :)

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: minnesota68 on April 26, 2012, 04:53:03 PM
Quote from: MelodyB on April 26, 2012, 04:30:35 PM
The Bible commands us to LOVE people, not answer their phone calls. ;)

That...is...awesome...

IF this was facebook, I would have to like this.  LOL
I like this, too.  I hate talking on the phone.