News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Is your church all clean & looking spiffy? Come in & polish it in Sharing 460!!

Started by MelodyB, April 02, 2012, 02:08:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Geese are flying north
The air's no longer chill
If Christmas hasn't busted you
Then taxes surely will
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

Well my head is no longer throbbing. Thank the Lord! It must have been sinus cause I took a sudafed and ate some leftover Mac and cheese and it's almost completely gone now.

I've also cleaned up the kitchen, got clothes in the washer, dishwasher going and supper started. AND Easter dinner layed out. Tonight we are having beef stir fry. Made from NY strip steak, and oriential veggies. Sunday I have a small ham layed out, and I'll figure out what to go with that tomorrow or so. Lol

I feel productive eventhough that wasn't a whole lot.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Quote from: MelodyB on April 06, 2012, 03:39:27 PM
Just woke up. My head is throbbing and I'm still dizzy. Gonna go eat and see if that helps.

Did you forget to eat again, Alzheimer?

Quote from: SippinTea on April 06, 2012, 04:04:37 PM
Having constant adolescent conversations and very limited adult conversations is draining.

:beret:

You'll have to quit talking to Mel-Mel all the time.

MelodyB

Haha. We don't talk near as much as we used to! So it's not me she is talking about!

And no, Darling, I didn't forget to eat. I had pickles, cheese and sweet bell peppers dipped in ranch last night before I finally crashed. So it wasn't cause I was hungry. And I know I forget to eat a lot, but not that time cause I was really hungry after church. It shouldn't have worn off and made me have a throbbing headache like I did at 6:30. I should have still been full. And I was. Eating was the last thing on my mind then, cause I was nauseated.

I'm good now. It's still there a little, and I'm drinking coffe. I ate, and took the sudafed so hopefully all of that mixed will take the rest of this pain away.

Lynx

Quote from: kmymbir on April 06, 2012, 07:03:53 AM
If you have a decent laptop that needs a home, I will take it, and take good care of it.. As long as it's been trained, has a good temper and will listen to me.
All my laptops are well trained.  If I get one that does disobey I either teach it better or chunk it. But, if I remember the specs on yours correctly, your current computer is better than the lowest powered computer I'll be ejecting. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Lynx

SERENDIPITOUS SHARING:  So today I was going down to Jackson to see a lady about a laptop.  Unfortunately I awoke at about 7am, with only 4.5 hours of sleep, and couldn't get back to sleep.  So I got up, got ready and left early, intending to park in a parking lot and take a nap before the noon meeting.  I thought McDonald's might get a bit touchy about someone taking up a parking space for an hour when he wasn't even buying anything there, so I drove down the road a bit to where Hobby Lobby used to be.  Big parking lot, nobody would even notice me. 

But lo and behold, there was a Goodwill there!  Eh, I'll just pop in and take a quick look around.  Oh wait, here's a whole rack of CDs!  And some of them are christian music! 

Never did get that nap in...  :cool:

used to have
They have a lot of christian music there.  But they don't anymore.  :D
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

MelodyB

kmymbir

I just found my Easter shirt, now if I could only find the skirt I have in mind, I dread holidays and new clothes.
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Lynx

Then don't mess with the whole thing if you dread it.  Trust me, nobody will notice if you wear something you have worn before.  The only way they will notice is if you DO wear something new, but if you don't they won't think "Hmph! She didn't get a new outfit for Easter."  I have no idea why it works that way, but it does.  People never notice a lack of change. 

EDIT:  And of course, being a guy, I take full advantage of this and never get new clothes just because it's Easter.  :D
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Chseeads

Quote from: MelodyB on April 06, 2012, 10:27:42 PM
We know.

It's took me all day to mow just a portion of the "yard."  I'll never get anything done around here at this rate.  I feel like I can't do it.  I have to quit and come in.  I am afraid to go out of the house.....

Roscoe

Boy do I relate right now, Cheese. I got on the lawn mower and started mowing. While mowing under one of our peach trees, I forgot to duck and got popped in the head. Now I have a popknot the size of a quarter on my forehead, and I'm dizzy as what, to say nothing of the headache....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on April 06, 2012, 11:25:17 PM
New word:  popknot.  I'll remember that one.
:laughhard: You've never heard that? My mama used to tell me all the time "Boy, if you don't straighten up, I'm gonna put a popknot on your head big enough to hang a hat on". She did it a few times, too.  :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

MelodyB

Lynx

Not many these days.  I saw my cat playing with a mouse this morning, but they're getting scarce around here.  Guess Nancia plays too rough for them.   :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

I just noticed I have a smiley as my gender over my AV. Lol

And it's one of "those" smileys! Thomas would like that. ;) :great:

MelodyB

How long has that been there...couldn't be long, I would have noticed.

Roscoe

Quote from: MelodyB on April 07, 2012, 12:03:20 AM
How long has that been there...couldn't be long, I would have noticed.
That's weird.I only see the "female" symbol. No thumbs up here...

Lynx

Neither do I see a smiley.  And I also do not see any gender listed at all for me. 
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

MelodyB

MelodyB