News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

It will be like Heaven, when I finally find Kevin, in Sharing 4-5-7!!

Started by MelodyB, February 15, 2012, 05:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

MellowYellow I could have helped with that computer at least.  Was it a hardware malfunction or did Windows just go ballistic?

Sorry, nerd reflex.  You probably have it resolved now, as I see you are online and posting again.   :cool:

In other news:  Howdy y'all!  Loooooong day at work - I didn't get enough sleep last night (stupid cheese puffs, ate half of a big bag of them) and I was running on caffeine all through the work day.  I hate when I have to do that, because I know I'll feel blah tomorrow... unless I ingest more caffeine. 

Bleh, bleh, bleh!
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

kmymbir

If I have to be kept awake by one more episode of some false sitcom I will probably blow up the tv and all the laptops!
Tell me dear Mel, when is the last time I did not have stress on my face and bags under my eyes, this due to my lack of sleep?
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

I'm awake! Been on the phone all morning already. My current plans are to clean the kitchen, while washing some clothes, take some hamburger meat out of the freezer in preperation for supper, eating some steak and eggs for a lovely brunch, then showering and actually getting dressed today. I didn't even get out of my pajamas yesterday.

Then after all that, I'll prolly settle in for more episodes of NCIS. Lol
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Melody

Isaac, I'm on my phone, hence the constant typos.

All the programs are unresponsive as if they are just part of the background picture.  We can turn it on & off.  Exciting.  Someone built this for us, & it's been a pain.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Quote from: kmymbir on February 22, 2012, 08:22:33 AM
If I have to be kept awake by one more episode of some false sitcom I will probably blow up the tv and all the laptops!
Tell me dear Mel, when is the last time I did not have stress on my face and bags under my eyes, this due to my lack of sleep?
You can do a lot of discreet sabotage with only a phillips-head screwdriver.  Less visible than throwing an axe at the screen, and nobody will know who did it. :cool:

Sorry, I didn't say that, you didn't read that, carry on. 

MellowYellow, definitely a software issue, i.e. the operating system.  Reinstall the OS?  Or I could send you a copy of Linux Mint that you can boot from the disk, don't even need to install it to use it.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

That actually does work, but the problem is they can just turn it back on.  I need to get one of those though, for when I'm in a public place that has a TV going.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Arrrghh! It ate my post!  :pound:

Anyhow- I haven't posted today cause I was a bit busy using the capitol's fast internet to download some good preaching for the drive home.  :thumbsup2:

And in other sharing- sometimes I wish I was some weird kind of pentecostal/amish hybrid. You know, have the truth I love so dear, but have a slower paced life. Lately I feel like I'm running 90 to nothing and accomplishing nothing... :sadbounce:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Roscoe on February 22, 2012, 06:47:03 PM
Lately I feel like I'm running 90 to nothing and accomplishing nothing... :sadbounce:

Lordy this is SO me. I cried over my math homework last night...cus I was so tired, and had so many things to do, and I didn't understand it, and I was frustrated and just simply overwhelmed.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

An Amish lifestyle is not incompatible with Pentecostal doctrine/experience/belief.  It requires a clean break though, half-and-half modern lifestyle and Amish lifestyle seems a bit unfeasible. 
"Do you sing at church?"

SippinTea

I don't even have the energy to run 90 to nothing lately. So my pathetically slow speed IS my 90 to nothing. Blah. But I'm still feeling like I'm not accomplishing anything.

Oh, and for the record. I despise headaches. Perhaps especially ones that continue nagging, nagging, nagging, nagging, and don't want to leave. But I also hate migraines. Okay, it's back to just despising headaches in general.  :lol:

If anyone has experience with cooking wheat-free, gluten-free, dairy-free meals, I'd be interested in talking to you. Oh, and leave out all potatoes, tomatoes, corn, and a few dozen other things. *sigh* Thank God I only have to do this for 2-4 weeks. I'd go (even more) insane otherwise.

Yeah, I'm grumpy from the headache today. If it wasn't obvious. ;)

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MsJennJenn

MellerYeller is the lady you need to speak with Ruby darlin'.

She's gluten free!
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Chseeads

Went to work, came home.  I'm done till next week, praise God.

kmymbir

Quote from: MelodyB on February 22, 2012, 05:12:25 PM
Yep. You are always stressed. I should come kidnap you.
I have my bags packed, and half of my belongings packed... Never mind I can start fresh, I'm wearing clean socks, I'm ready!
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

kmymbir

Quote from: Psalm_97 on February 22, 2012, 06:19:05 PM
Quote from: kmymbir on February 22, 2012, 08:22:33 AM
You can do a lot of discreet sabotage with only a phillips-head screwdriver.  Less visible than throwing an axe at the screen, and nobody will know who did it. :cool:

Sorry, I didn't say that, you didn't read that, carry on. 
I literally laughed out loud at this. I really needed that laugh.
Smh.

kmymbir

Quote from: minnesota68 on February 22, 2012, 06:35:18 PM
Kimber, you could get one of these:  http://www.tvbgone.com/cfe_tvbg_main.php
This Thing is great!! Do they have one to put your parents on Mute? Maybe even Pause?!
*rubs hands together with evil grin on face*

Melody

Quote from: MsJennJenn on February 22, 2012, 08:46:10 PM
MellerYeller is the lady you need to speak with Ruby darlin'.

She's gluten free!

I thought of calling u, Ruby but I decided not to with your headache.  Call me if you want.  Is it a babysitting job?  I'd go with GF mac & cheese  & flavored rice, just to get by.

Chseeads

Good lord....I took a nap and dreamed about cards....lol.... 

kmymbir

Glory Be!!!
I may be getting a bigger blessing than I thought possible!
I'm practically bouncing in excitement but if I say something I'm worried it will not really happen!

Heather

mmmm.....Shemar Moore.......

ok focus! I've worked. alot.

We are currently under a tornado warning the next 36 hrs. awesome....if it gets bad I'm just gonna sleep in the Cavalier in the basement....
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

Quote from: HeatherB on February 23, 2012, 02:24:45 AM
mmmm.....Shemar Moore.......

ok focus! I've worked. alot.

We are currently under a tornado warning the next 36 hrs. awesome....if it gets bad I'm just gonna sleep in the Cavalier in the basement....

It must be a watch, not a warning....cause that's a long-term tornado if it's been spotted and is thought to be on the ground for the next 36 hours... :hypocrite:

:P

Went to church, came home.

I really really really wish I didn't have such anxiety issues.....with out without physical cause.

Ugh.