News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

It will be like Heaven, when I finally find Kevin, in Sharing 4-5-7!!

Started by MelodyB, February 15, 2012, 05:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

In SHARING news, this springform pan LEAKS!  It was the only kind Wal-Mart had, and nobody else around here sells them.  At $9 for three pans, different sizes, I should have known it was too good to be true. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

taco_harvell

Trying to take an Algebra test while focusing through a major headache and back pain. It ain't easy. Lord help me!!
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

kmymbir

The rain is so bad they have search and rescue looking for people here in Lucedale already.
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

taco_harvell

They are saying we are gonna get our first real snow tomorrow. I ain't holding my breath though.

taco_harvell

Quote from: kmymbir on February 18, 2012, 08:23:33 PM
The rain is so bad they have search and rescue looking for people here in Lucedale already.
You live in Lucedale? I grew up not far from there in Fairview AL.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MelodyB on February 18, 2012, 02:13:16 PM
I took dad to town, gotta go back at 10:30 to get him.

I went to church and got some Jesus time, then I went to WM and got some stuff for the weekend. My oldest brother, John, is coming to see dad. And my 16year old niece is supposed to be coming too.

Not sure I knew you had any siblings Melb! Lol

My baby brother gets married a week from today! Bittersweet!

Got my iPad today!
Anddddddd a new car!!!

:clap:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

I have two brothers, Jenn. Both live in Florida, both married, one has a 16 year old girl, and the other has a 9 year old girl and a 6 year old boy.

Random Mel Mel fact of the day... :D

MsJennJenn

Well gawlee! Lol

I actually have two brothers too. Haha ones a half brother!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Heather

Still carless.

Still mad with people.

I made honey bbq baked chicken today. It was delish.

Listening to alot of Jesus Culture.

Debating even attempting to try to go to church in the am. I've been so short tempered today though that if my ex even gave me a weird look I'd throw a chair at him.

Please be in prayer for the Benton family. Jessica has been to a few different churches with me. [including when I used to go to church with Elona's dad.] They lost grandma on mom's side about a month ago and her dad just passed away this past Thursday. I can't even begin to think what the family is going through right now.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

I'll say a prayer Heather....

And in sharing- 4gb is alot of memory. :laughhard: I never realized that! Got a ton of my music on a memory stick/ thumb drive and a couple of awesome sermons....... still got room left. And common sense prevailed- I could buy a 2 gig thumb drive or a 4gig at the same price- why buy less? :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Went to the nephew's party, came home and went right off to church.  Had a panic attack or something, came home.  Had some more panic attacks or something.  And that's the story of my life.

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

I can't ever just enjoy anything.  I don't know what it is to go through a day and just feel good and enjoy life I don't think.  :-?

MelodyB

MelodyB

Sharing news. I went to my meeting, then Pastor took us all out to eat with the evangelist, (who looks a lot like McGee from NCIS) and then I took Erica home and hung out there for awhile. Then my brother called, he will be here tomorrow earlier than we expected, so I came home, prepped our lunch for tomorrow (more crockpot potato soup) and so far I've swept the kitchen, taken out all the garbage, washed the bathroom rugs, and swept the bathroom. All that's left is to wait for the rugs to finish, look over my SS lesson stuff again, fold a load of my laundry and go to bed. Tomorrow, I make my bed and go to church and the house will be presentable. Lol.

Tootles!

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on February 19, 2012, 03:43:49 AM
And in sharing- 4gb is alot of memory. :laughhard:
A lot?  You kidding?  It takes 13 to fit my music collection, and that's in .mp3 or .ogg.  In FLAC format it takes 114.8 gig. 

A lot?
"Do you sing at church?"

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MsJennJenn

I'll say a prayer Heather....

And in sharing- 4gb is alot of memory. :laughhard: I never realized that! Got a ton of my music on a memory stick/ thumb drive and a couple of awesome sermons....... still got room left. And common sense prevailed- I could buy a 2 gig thumb drive or a 4gig at the same price- why buy less? :laughhard:

Lol.....I have a 32gb iPhone, of which about 20gb is music....give or take.....
-Alexander Den Heijer-

MelodyB

kmymbir

I have to be up in less than 5 hours, and yet I still can't sleep, mom is up again with all the lights on and tv blaring.
It's so hard to serve God living in this house.
I'm tired of being tired!
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Newsman

Chseeads

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on February 19, 2012, 04:59:17 AM
And in sharing- 4gb is alot of memory. :laughhard:
A lot?  You kidding?  It takes 13 to fit my music collection, and that's in .mp3 or .ogg.  In FLAC format it takes 114.8 gig. 

A lot?
Your music collection is on par with the Library of congress. :pound: And apparently, so is others'.  :o
It was more than enough to hold the music I needed it too, along with some good preaching.

You guys are gonna have to give me a break here- I've just recently discovered the wonders of the modern world.  :laughhard: When it comes to technology, I'm happily puttering down the road in a Model T while you guys are driving ferraris. :P

And I'm back at work. Enjoyed the drive in singing " He knows my name" on near endless loop.... :waving:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison